Web Analytics
Can donate for dynasty or not? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Can donate for dynasty or not?

Started by Deino, March 29, 2010, 03:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi

unlock the s/s80 grade weapon/armor sets donation option after first 5( 10, 15?) weapons/armor sets of  that grade kind will be crafted by the dwarfs. dunno if is a reasonable idea, but u can think about that.

Deino

Quote from: edi on April 02, 2010, 05:11:20 AM
unlock the s/s80 grade weapon/armor sets donation option after first 5( 10, 15?) weapons/armor sets of  that grade kind will be crafted by the dwarfs. dunno if is a reasonable idea, but u can think about that.
not bad this

TifaPL

Quote from: Kerth on April 01, 2010, 09:30:47 PM
On dragon, c3, ppl were playing in avadons , against draco sets /db's +20 so...
Wow, on what dragon you was playing? For sure not on Dragon Network, S grade is c4 feature :) and event when it's not, there wre no1 with S grade :)
DragonNetwork since 2005

Ad1s

Make s-grade recipes 70% donatable after 4 month's.Donate for BEWS is not a bad idea but make it expensive like 30coins per BEWS so few will try this.Also make donation available for adena,but make it expensive again.Donation for name change,clanleader change and hairstyle/headgear is also ok.
Don't make s80 recipes donatable , donators must work a bit too, cause excuses like they dont have time and all stuff like this are pure Bull****s.
Ad1s he/necro

Kerth

Quote from: Ad1s on April 02, 2010, 09:11:12 AM
Make s-grade recipes 70% donatable after 4 month's.Donate for BEWS is not a bad idea but make it expensive like 30coins per BEWS so few will try this.Also make donation available for adena,but make it expensive again.Donation for name change,clanleader change and hairstyle/headgear is also ok.
Don't make s80 recipes donatable , donators must work a bit too, cause excuses like they dont have time and all stuff like this are pure Bull****s.

Can't you anderstand, no matter how many propositions and ideas you'll post, they won't consider it, because they need money from donations, and most donators wan't rewards.

Btw you say S recipes after 4 months :D :D :D
If we'll have NORMAL (retail like 60%) succes rate on craft, after 1 month server will be full of a, and with many S grade items.

Torn

Quote from: bl3ax on April 01, 2010, 06:24:12 PM
Yep...no donations,just after 4-5 months tilll we "normal" players get items from spoil/rb/etc...
But DONT make donations for dyna/icarus...it will be fuking unbalanced.
Make donations to draco/ic and if y really wanna make donateable a S80,make only recipes or mats donateable....and for donators to get S80 they only need luck to craft be success...

ps: my english a lil bit sux,but i think y understood my idea... cya IG
Instead of telling you +1-2-3-.... I will explaine you clearly some things, as you know we wanna make this thing right so therefor you dont need to worry that we gonna unbalance game, we will give chance to everyone to get item they want farm or by donate , and i reeat again same chance for everyone, also you dont need to worry about donation npc and its content, we will update it each month adding more things untill wea reach maximum (no icarus on dony and no dnet sets just dont worry anymore).Also i think if you need 4-5 months to get S grade armor + weapon you have to change something in your gameplay.
Just understand that we will monitor all players levels,gear etc... on global level and with those info we will do what we have to do regarding donation npc as i mentioned above. Sum of sums dont worry we wont make anything unbalanced and unfair.

Kerth

bl3ax

Quote from: Torn on April 02, 2010, 12:09:37 PM
Instead of telling you +1-2-3-.... I will explaine you clearly some things, as you know we wanna make this thing right so therefor you dont need to worry that we gonna unbalance game, we will give chance to everyone to get item they want farm or by donate , and i reeat again same chance for everyone, also you dont need to worry about donation npc and its content, we will update it each month adding more things untill wea reach maximum (no icarus on dony and no dnet sets just dont worry anymore).Also i think if you need 4-5 months to get S grade armor + weapon you have to change something in your gameplay.
Just understand that we will monitor all players levels,gear etc... on global level and with those info we will do what we have to do regarding donation npc as i mentioned above. Sum of sums dont worry we wont make anything unbalanced and unfair.
Im understand what y sad now,and its awesome... Thx for reply! :)

btw: Maybe Drake's age ends in few weeks? XD just kidding ^^
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

Dhart

Quote from: Torn on April 02, 2010, 12:09:37 PM
for you 4-5 months to reach S grade is low ? on what kind of server have you played?10k x ?
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Toszi

Quote from: Dhart on April 06, 2010, 02:17:26 PM
for you 4-5 months to reach S grade is low ? on what kind of server have you played?10k x ?

He is right. Its a 20x server. With a good organized clan(or 1 party, its pretty enough), if you know what you have to do, 2-3 months enough to reach s grade, maybe with 150 fire/water on your weapon, so you already can go to HB. Its depends on attribute stones drop rate. ;)

On the road again. :D

bl3ax

For me to get S grade is pretty hard,cuse im going to school/gf/etc...
Im playing 3-5h/day so its kinda sux,but i love to play... :)
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

disc

Quote from: bl3ax on April 06, 2010, 05:02:38 PM
For me to get S grade is pretty hard,cuse im going to school/gf/etc...
Im playing 3-5h/day so its kinda sux,but i love to play... :)

It's easy with your playing time too, but JUST if ALL rates really will be 20x (not like on drake's server where the xp and adena rate is 5x 15x, etc, but the spoil rate always 1x). So with 20x spoil rate it's pretty easy to make s grade, for a casual player too.
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years