mutant vs sps/ee ? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

mutant vs sps/ee ?

Started by llllllllll, April 01, 2010, 03:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerth

Quote from: llllllllll on April 03, 2010, 01:11:43 AM
attribue are giving crazy dmg omg  which makes ne/ee very good with their Death Spike spam EE casting speed :O
?

Attribute is giving same bonus for sps or necro so? I don't get you.

WaterGod

Quote from: Kerth on April 02, 2010, 10:25:49 AM
If I'm correct, 2 years ago was c4 :) So it's huge diffrence.

However, now sps/ee is not so strong, especially against wariors, bcs he have low p def, don't have any drain or transfer pain.
Against mages, it depends on eq and play skill, but most times normal (not hero, not donator) sps/ee got 99% pwned by ne/ee, and 75%  by ol/ee, he can win only agains ol/ne, from those 3.

If you're playing nm, well, sps/ee for sure is easier to make and play, but still if you'll make mutant it's more powerfull, and ofc more rare (cuz there are many sps/ee, and prolly not so many mutants).

Bullshit! If u don`t know for sure don`t talk bullshit :).
Sps/ee is still strong but not overpowered as it used to be.Ppl just don`t know how to play it and spam 2 buttons (wich ofc ain`t enough).Sps/Ee is one of the few mages that still are playable.
The one and only is now online ! ^^
Blad3 - BD/PR -At peace
Cathleen - SOLD
 sixAdict - Sps/Ee - At peace
oOEmostarOo - xxx
WaterGod - Sps/Ee - rendering

WaterGod

Quote from: Kerth on April 02, 2010, 11:58:21 PM
Man :D I don't give a freak, if he make necro, sps or whatever. Look post above, i said gz ang gl, just to cut discussion off, i don't wanna push my own opinions.

About my experience, I've played sps/ee on 4 servers, summary about 2 years, ne/ee 1,5 year. I think i know what I'm talking about (in this case).

Anyway, I've just pointed - and + of every class and give my own advice (cuz thats what the freak he was asking for, so why you mind? :)), it's your (the guy who made this topic) choice what you make :)

And u think that counts?Only dragon is being taken into consideration.Ne/ee vs Sps/ee huh!try own buff or full buff and u`ll see the same result :) Sps win!
Blad3 - BD/PR -At peace
Cathleen - SOLD
oOEmostarOo - xxx

WaterGod

Quote from: llllllllll on April 03, 2010, 01:11:43 AM
attribue are giving crazy dmg omg  which makes ne/ee very good with their Death Spike spam EE casting speed :O

Atributes are cool but there is one big - for necro...dynasty is giving extra dark defence ^^.Ofc there are a log of water protections but that`s why u can ++++ u`re atribute on ya weapon
Blad3 - BD/PR -At peace
Cathleen - SOLD
oOEmostarOo - xxx

Kerth

WaterGod pls, I know you just say + + for sps/ee, cuz it's ur own char. If I remember well, then you are the naab one from dion? rotf

Anyway, for what u said. Ye, dyna gives dark resist, but whatever. I didn't said sps/ee is not ok char, still, against ne/ee it's no way he can win (maybe except super extra uber luck).
I told about 4 servers, just to say I can play sps/ee too, and I do it pretty well.

If you can pwn ne/ee with sps/ee, then he must be super noob, or self buff against self buff :)

I know many ppl are noobs, who just spam 2 buttons, but it's same for each class.

Btw, he don't consider any other char than sps/ee anymore, because he have no patience to make mutant.

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

WaterGod

Quote from: Kerth on April 04, 2010, 11:26:09 AM
WaterGod pls, I know you just say + + for sps/ee, cuz it's ur own char. If I remember well, then you are the naab one from dion? rotf

Anyway, for what u said. Ye, dyna gives dark resist, but whatever. I didn't said sps/ee is not ok char, still, against ne/ee it's no way he can win (maybe except super extra uber luck).
I told about 4 servers, just to say I can play sps/ee too, and I do it pretty well.

If you can pwn ne/ee with sps/ee, then he must be super noob, or self buff against self buff :)

I know many ppl are noobs, who just spam 2 buttons, but it's same for each class.

Btw, he don't consider any other char than sps/ee anymore, because he have no patience to make mutant.

Rofl get ya shit straight xD.I ain`t no nub.Sold the char a long time ago like in the begining of c4 so rofl,epic failure.1vs1 same gear with any ne/ee and i`ll show u the true power of sps/ee if u`re a nub that`s not my fault...FS > mutants.
Blad3 - BD/PR -At peace
Cathleen - SOLD
oOEmostarOo - xxx

llllllllll

Quote from: WaterGod on April 04, 2010, 04:09:18 PM
Rofl get ya shit straight xD.I ain`t no nub.Sold the char a long time ago like in the begining of c4 so rofl,epic failure.1vs1 same gear with any ne/ee and i`ll show u the true power of sps/ee if u`re a nub that`s not my fault...FS > mutants.
+1 WaterGod powa ! bought that char in c4 sold it in IL and tbh that was a very good char , had 1k pvp when bought , left it with 2.5k :)
but now it just depends on M Critical , and tbh ne/ee is more resistant then sps/ee cause of TP and some vampirics , but the bad thing with mutants is that u can't participate in oly but nvm , maybe i will camp on my position (ne/ee) untill ... i dont know :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

Kerth

Quote from: WaterGod on April 04, 2010, 04:09:18 PM

If you sold char in beggining of c4, what the hell do you know, and why the hell you're posting ? :D  That's what we call

lllllllll let me tell you something, ne/ee is not "just" tp + some vampiric, as u said (btw this "just tp" make this char stand 2 times longer than sps, + f you coint drain gain you can count adventage of that char ur self), it's also many other skills (debuffs mostly). If you know how and when to use them, you pwn. If you're just going to spam 3 buttons, then no matter what you make, ne/ee sps/ee ol/ee or anything else, you can even make destro/ee, result will be the same.

kidicarus

SpS/EE lvl 85 with FS learned vs lvl 80 ne/ee.... I'd put my money on the sps/ee.

And kerth.... the TP from necro is definately not making necro twice as hard to kill.... the summon is dead in 2 sec regardless who hits it.
YES necro is strong, no doubt. But then i'd rather go necro/pp then necro/ee.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Furesy

Quote from: kidicarus on April 04, 2010, 06:40:58 PM
SpS/EE lvl 85 with FS learned vs lvl 80 ne/ee.... I'd put my money on the sps/ee.
What if I play Noventa!!1!1!!? :D

Kerth

Quote from: kidicarus on April 04, 2010, 06:40:58 PM

And kerth.... the TP from necro is definately not making necro twice as hard to kill.... the summon is dead in 2 sec regardless who hits it.
YES necro is strong, no doubt. But then i'd rather go necro/pp then necro/ee.

There are "players", players, and PLAYERS, if you know what i mean. Pvp depends on char, gear, players skills and luck.
I'm talking about situation 2 normal players, same gear, same buffs etc. I'm basing on my own experience, and on what I saw IG. With my 2 years of playing ne/ee (c4, IL, HB), in fair 1 v 1, I've lost only 2 fights against sps/ee. One was hero with am +20++ (pink, c4 times), while i was using som+a, second was in IL with guy which I don't even remember, and that was mega luck, without valakas or WM aug or siren dance, he made 3 crits in a row (we made 6 fights summary with him, and he won only this one with luck).
Many times I was able to win against sps/ee (and other mages too) even with those who hold red weaps (with same buff lvl).
AND to make it sure, I'm not telling that I was super pro - no, I'm good, but there was many better players than me, also I know some better ne/ee than me, so still, my experience says ne/ee > sps/ee.
I don't wanna judge, I'm just saying what I think and what i know, cuz that was meaning of topic.