Web Analytics
mutant vs sps/ee ? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

mutant vs sps/ee ?

Started by llllllllll, April 01, 2010, 03:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerth

Few things for end (wanna quit this stupid topic already)

Quote from: WaterGod on April 04, 2010, 11:26:00 PM
Read my signature u nub -> sixAdict - Sps/ee - working...damn u must be blind ^_^...What where u saying about failing?xD

Sps/ee vs ne/ee pm me on forum to set up a date and i`ll shut ya mouth.Ne/ee has that summon that will dissapear (ahm erase?xD) anyhow do u`re best and learn to play the char u make.

I'm not really interested what you're setting in your sig, keep it for ur self :)

First of all learn to read

Quote from: Kerth on April 01, 2010, 10:24:57 PM

It's not like one is best, others sux, it depends a lot of your playstyle and skill of playing l2. If you choose Ol/EE you have only to spam drain/mana potion (f1 f2). If you choose OL/NE, be prepared to use many types of attacks (gloom, vortex and death spike normally, drain when ur hp is low) and sometimes for use debuffs. If you choose ne/ee be ready to spam many types of attacks (gloom ds vortex drain), debuffs very often (many of them, cuz chance is less, but you make them fast) and ofc be prepared to controll healing, your self and summon, which is not so easy as it seems to be (know from own experience).

Nothing more to add.

Quote from: DrAkhoo on April 04, 2010, 11:01:37 PM
Quit L2. Please!

1. You call this edited network l2? gz
2. Haters gonna hate, so fack you rumunka, if you have nothing interesting to say, just shut up. Thx
3. /care

PS1:
Quote from: Kerth on April 02, 2010, 11:58:21 PM
Man :D I don't give a freak, if he make necro, sps or whatever. Look post above, i said gz ang gl, just to cut discussion off, i don't wanna push my own opinions.

Anyway, I've just pointed - and + of every class and give my own advice (cuz thats what the freak he was asking for, so why you mind? :)), it's your (the guy who made this topic) choice what you make :)

PS2: llllllll make sps/ee please, so trolls will be enjoyed

PS3: This forum is wierd, and ppl are tards. While you're trying to help someone, and share your experience with him, you just getting spammed by mind low lvl haters, which just can't say : Ye, you're right, or No, youre  not right bcs 1 2 3, they just say bla bla bla, so freak them (means you).

Kerth

Ahh watergod, one more thing, no idea why under your avatar you wrote "best sps ever", because I saw your "amazing" sps/ee, and he got pwned so hard... If you want to choose best sps, that would be dontf2ck or nefti, I think you have too good opinion bout ur self :)

Cheers

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Kerth on April 04, 2010, 11:53:06 PM
Few things for end (wanna quit this stupid topic already)

I'm not really interested what you're setting in your sig, keep it for ur self :)

First of all learn to read

Nothing more to add.

1. You call this edited network l2? gz
2. Haters gonna hate, so fack you rumunka, if you have nothing interesting to say, just shut up. Thx
3. /care

PS1:
PS2: llllllll make sps/ee please, so trolls will be enjoyed

PS3: This forum is wierd, and ppl are tards. While you're trying to help someone, and share your experience with him, you just getting spammed by mind low lvl haters, which just can't say : Ye, you're right, or No, youre  not right bcs 1 2 3, they just say bla bla bla, so freak them (means you).
Theres nothing wrong with people. It's wrong with you. If you say SpS/EE is weak then you talk shit.
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Kerth

Quote from: DrAkhoo on April 05, 2010, 10:06:12 AM
Theres nothing wrong with people. It's wrong with you. If you say SpS/EE is weak then you talk shit.

I can say whatever I want, it's my opinion and you don't have to agree. If you don't agree, just post ur opinion and go on, instead of posting 2 words posts.

llllllllll

Quote from: Kerth on April 04, 2010, 09:44:03 PM
It's not so high bonus ^^
Btw, if you're about to start making new char on NM (btw2 gz for transfering from dying dragon to dead nightmare :P ), better wait until Valkyria ^^
didn't trade , stopped in dragon 2 years ago , gave all my items to friend , then i started at NM 2months ago or so and some friends from Dragon Gave me some coins
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

WaterGod

Quote from: Kerth on April 04, 2010, 11:57:47 PM
Ahh watergod, one more thing, no idea why under your avatar you wrote "best sps ever", because I saw your "amazing" sps/ee, and he got pwned so hard... If you want to choose best sps, that would be dontf2ck or nefti, I think you have too good opinion bout ur self :)

Cheers

Just to make your stupid ass cry some more i`ll tell u about my "best sps/ee there ever was" : dontf2ckmybrain was good but i ended with 5 points behinds him in c4 and no hero wanted to fight in the last our...he was good cause OE ITEMS...i pwnd him in pvp and got pwnd my self i`m not immortal...but for sure i`m better then u.if u wanna state out an opinion do it but don`t say that sps,sorc or w/e is a nub char lalalala...u`re just a fag,a frag.Bb.
The one and only is now online ! ^^
Blad3 - BD/PR -At peace
Cathleen - SOLD
 sixAdict - Sps/Ee - At peace
oOEmostarOo - xxx
WaterGod - Sps/Ee - rendering

Kerth

Quote from: WaterGod on April 05, 2010, 01:47:10 PM
Just to make your stupid ass cry some more i`ll tell u about my "best sps/ee there ever was" : dontf2ckmybrain was good but i ended with 5 points behinds him in c4 and no hero wanted to fight in the last our...he was good cause OE ITEMS...i pwnd him in pvp and got pwnd my self i`m not immortal...but for sure i`m better then u.if u wanna state out an opinion do it but don`t say that sps,sorc or w/e is a nub char lalalala...u`re just a fag,a frag.Bb.

Ha? Trying to diss me? Insulting is only thing you can do? I didn't insult you, I've just told my opinion.
AND I'm not talking who was hero... bcs actually hero institution is one big b u l l s h i t, most of heroes are just feeded... (ofc not everyone, there are exceptions and really good players too). I've told I saw ur char (mby it was after you sold him, no idea and for real I don't care too much), and he was geting pwned by random ppl in varka, dion gate, PI etc etc.
And I'm telling dntf2k and nefti are best sps I saw, because I saw them in real pvp (means mass pvp, not some 1 v 1 bullsh1t), while pwning full pt solo.
Anyway, it's just an opinion* and I don't expect you to agree with me, because you have ur own opinion and you'll fight for it till the death (even while it's not true).

* Opinion (source en.wikipedia.org)
An opinion is a subjective  statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts.

WaterGod

Quote from: Kerth on April 05, 2010, 02:05:35 PM
Ha? Trying to diss me? Insulting is only thing you can do? I didn't insult you, I've just told my opinion.
AND I'm not talking who was hero... bcs actually hero institution is one big b u l l s h i t, most of heroes are just feeded... (ofc not everyone, there are exceptions and really good players too). I've told I saw ur char (mby it was after you sold him, no idea and for real I don't care too much), and he was geting pwned by random ppl in varka, dion gate, PI etc etc.
And I'm telling dntf2k and nefti are best sps I saw, because I saw them in real pvp (means mass pvp, not some 1 v 1 bullsh1t), while pwning full pt solo.
Anyway, it's just an opinion* and I don't expect you to agree with me, because you have ur own opinion and you'll fight for it till the death (even while it's not true).

* Opinion (source en.wikipedia.org)
An opinion is a subjective  statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts.

Oh snap!You`ve learned to use wikipedia!
Dude how the freak could i be in PI when i sold him in c4?damn, seems u failed.Nefti was good dontf2ckmybrain as well but as u where shouting that ne/ee is > sps/ee on : SAME GEAR,BUFF ETC...take that into consideration.Still i will say this one last time me>u no argue about it.Now GYMP!
The one and only is now online ! ^^
Blad3 - BD/PR -At peace
Cathleen - SOLD
 sixAdict - Sps/Ee - At peace
oOEmostarOo - xxx
WaterGod - Sps/Ee - rendering

Kerth

Quote from: WaterGod on April 05, 2010, 02:12:06 PM
Oh snap!You`ve learned to use wikipedia!
Dude how the freak could i be in PI when i sold him in c4?damn, seems u failed.Nefti was good dontf2ckmybrain as well but as u where shouting that ne/ee is > sps/ee on : SAME GEAR,BUFF ETC...take that into consideration.Still i will say this one last time me>u no argue about it.Now GYMP!

Ha? Trying to diss me? Insulting is only thing you can do?

First of all, learn to read
I've told I saw ur char (mby it was after you sold him, no idea and for real I don't care too much), and he was geting pwned by random ppl in varka, dion gate, PI etc etc.  

Man, at first I've thought that you are someone worth to talk with. Now I see only thing you can do is spam, qq'ing and insulting...
Tell me HOW THE freak you can say, you are better than some one, or he is better than you, if you never freaking even meet him in freaking game?

Furesy

I only know when I played my Necro/EE, I never lost any fight with any SPS/EE, event he ones with huge crit rate lost vs me. Necro's power is in the debuffs.

Grosse

imo both are good ;)

sometimes sps/ee will win but sometimes ne/ee. depends on luck, playstyle ;)

i bet if i would create topic like "sorc/ee > sps/ee" i would cause 3 rd world war ;D

Nightmare x30
Grosse - Necro/PP

Valkyria x9
???

Tinus

sigh just make an sps/es and ur fine  :P :P :P :P
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS