Web Analytics
9x or 20x - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

9x or 20x

Started by Suxel2k, April 08, 2010, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn

Uh uh uh uh uh and uh, didnt expect such a reaction, because of many reasons. 1st of all we made many good things  for players profit that having it on x20 rate makes no sense (you will be aware of this in next few days). 2nd i think you are all scared about number 9 before you even tryed to level (Do you think dragon is really x15 exp or Nightmare is really x30 exp?) comon guys, on lets say Nightmare x30 you need how much to reach sub level 3-4-5 days ( ? ) , so with this rate you will be able to get sub level in 7-8 days (10 tops) and to be really honest it aint big deal if you really wanna play, if you just wanna be a player who logs once in a week for siege or to search pvp then of course you should find higher rate server. In the end just think about server on long term, if we make x20 (we already have x15 and x30) we wouldnt make any new difference of others + i just wanna remind you that if we apply x20 rate how long we will exist as server , people will get bored quite fast. Again i would like to remind you that x9 rate is not much diff. from other rates of other servers under DN, you dont belive me ( ? ) , really come and give it a try you will understand that.

Also i will hint you with something else of many news things you will face on opening, on Valkyra, now when you sub you dont loose anymore exp or have to make 3rd class again so have no worries about that and exping again all over. I saw some replys about quest rates etc... it will be exactly the same as on other servers, so dont fear it will be slow or w/e, we want it higher rate so players actually do quests and not suffer too much. And in the end what we are doing here is good for server and its longer existing being, try to understand that , being so negative about something without even trying doesnt makes sense.

I will give you more news in short notice (we are waiting datacentar reply while im typing), take care guys.

p.s. I will remind you 1 more time we have already made new sub system compensate the lower rate by not dropping your lvl when u sub , therefor its same regarding exp rate, 2x exp on a big higher rate or 1 time on a bit lower rate. This is just 1 of things you will face on opening.

Quote from: Bav3 on April 08, 2010, 10:24:40 AM
mby not now, but they will coz ppl dont have so much time
and all of this coz gms are not able to remake coin system
wts lessons how to code ;D
You dont even know how system works so imo, you have no right to judge about something that you didnt even saw.

Quote from: kassi on April 08, 2010, 10:31:28 AM
change rates if u want to gain.time to low rates is dead
When we go live, try it and then say if we are low rates or not (i think if we wouldnt change it and announce it on forum and kept 20x but actually have 10x i think noone would ever notice, cause its not really big deal anyway)
Quote from: Furesy on April 08, 2010, 10:07:31 AM
Aaaah, wouldn't have been DN if it went any other way now!

Saying something, eventually changing it all of a sudden, community knows of nothing, but eh, promises... promises... :D
We kept our promises about everything, its not our fault cause hoster keeps delaying us, and we did changes in players profit not personal ones, try think it in that way.

Denzo

Welcome every QQcryers!
U havent got idea of the new donate system, but they are making something coin = more xp rate/mybe other rates too, cus its very good to make profit for the server. It has used at BFDE and RPG-club too, and many ppl donated for xp 2-3x more higher, or spoil rate will be 2x more...
I m playing atm 4x.  20x would be kinda high rate ^^ instead of 9x what is nothing more.. cus spoil/drop rate like on very low rate. low chance low amount...
Between 1-20x different is just how fast do u earn lvl80 becouse after to lvl up so slow, every server mostly increase XP rate, and spoil/drop rates isnt, for keep "farming spirit"
I think server admins are thinking about this.
I will check the server but if not at least 2-2,5k player its just an other dead server.
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Torn

Quote from: Bav3 on April 08, 2010, 10:52:03 AM
y u make on dragon or nm sub in 2-3-4 day if u have eq friends buffers etc
but dont forget that here we start from 0 and its kinda hard to exp make eq to reach sub lvl
at least we will need 1 month when some ppl will make sub, and most of ppl will leave coz they want sub stuck server (and they gona wait for sub 1 month)
u have to understand that ppl have a life, at least some
mby i dont know how this system work, but also i see u dont know how to code coz u cant change coin system so u have to change rate system gg
Obviously you never even saw l2 files, cause saying we cant chage rates on coin system is like saying you cant chage alloys from front weels to a rear ones, tweaking up coin system is 1 code line so your words doesnt makes sense, but if you are trying to be "pro in flaming" np, you suceeded. Re-read descent announce 3-4x or higher rate times 20-200x and you will hopefully understand a point of switching.Even with haveing a life (which we have aswell) our rate is quite fast to lvl, ive started many official games on x1 rate and managed to be almost top level in very short period of time.

Sidou

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 10:35:41 AM
Uh uh uh uh uh and uh, didnt expect such a reaction, because of many reasons. 1st of all we made many good things  for players profit that having it on x20 rate makes no sense (you will be aware of this in next few days). 2nd i think you are all scared about number 9 before you even tryed to level (Do you think dragon is really x15 exp or Nightmare is really x30 exp?) comon guys, on lets say Nightmare x30 you need how much to reach sub level 3-4-5 days ( ? ) , so with this rate you will be able to get sub level in 7-8 days (10 tops) and to be really honest it aint big deal if you really wanna play, if you just wanna be a player who logs once in a week for siege or to search pvp then of course you should find higher rate server. In the end just think about server on long term, if we make x20 (we already have x15 and x30) we wouldnt make any new difference of others + i just wanna remind you that if we apply x20 rate how long we will exist as server , people will get bored quite fast. Again i would like to remind you that x9 rate is not much diff. from other rates of other servers under DN, you dont belive me ( ? ) , really come and give it a try you will understand that.

Also i will hint you with something else of many news things you will face on opening, on Valkyra, now when you sub you dont loose anymore exp or have to make 3rd class again so have no worries about that and exping again all over. I saw some replys about quest rates etc... it will be exactly the same as on other servers, so dont fear it will be slow or w/e, we want it higher rate so players actually do quests and not suffer too much. And in the end what we are doing here is good for server and its longer existing being, try to understand that , being so negative about something without even trying doesnt makes sense.

I will give you more news in short notice (we are waiting datacentar reply while im typing), take care guys.

p.s. I will remind you 1 more time we have already made new sub system compensate the lower rate by not dropping your lvl when u sub , therefor its same regarding exp rate, 2x exp on a big higher rate or 1 time on a bit lower rate. This is just 1 of things you will face on opening.

You dont even know how system works so imo, you have no right to judge about something that you didnt even saw.
When we go live, try it and then say if we are low rates or not (i think if we wouldnt change it and announce it on forum and kept 20x but actually have 10x i think noone would ever notice, cause its not really big deal anyway)We kept our promises about everything, its not our fault cause hoster keeps delaying us, and we did changes in players profit not personal ones, try think it in that way.

So if dragon and nightmar rates are not real so Valkyria's rate too
Will play on x5 ? :S

Denzo

Quote from: Bav3 on April 08, 2010, 10:52:03 AM
y u make on dragon or nm sub in 2-3-4 day if u have eq friends buffers etc
but dont forget that here we start from 0 and its kinda hard to exp make eq to reach sub lvl
at least we will need 1 month when some ppl will make sub, and most of ppl will leave coz they want sub stuck server (and they gona wait for sub 1 month)
u have to understand that ppl have a life, at least some
mby i dont know how this system work, but also i see u dont know how to code coz u cant change coin system so u have to change rate system gg

never played here before, starting from zero w/o gear w/o buffers not hard just boring ^^, there is Top C and low B in shop , mages are fine lvl79  and change gear to A gr, fighters are fine 70+ than change to Agr, About sub-2 weeks/nobles, at 4x  required 3 weeks for do it... if ppl have little organization and dominant clan. Yeah, its kinda month right.
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Torn

Quote from: Sidou on April 08, 2010, 11:00:40 AM

So if dragon and nightmar rates are not real so Valkyria's rate too
Will play on x5 ? :S
My point was : if we didnt tell you about it proly none will notice it, bottom line difference aint big at all, thats what i have try to say, maybe i just said it in wrong way, but that was the point.
Quote from: Denzo on April 08, 2010, 11:02:09 AM
never played here before, starting from zero w/o gear w/o buffers not hard just boring ^^, there is Top C and low B in shop , mages are fine lvl79  and change gear to A gr, fighters are fine 70+ than change to Agr, About sub-2 weeks/nobles, at 4x  required 3 weeks for do it... if ppl have little organization and dominant clan. Yeah, its kinda month right.
Finally we agree on something, exactly , brand new server on this rate aint slow, it just require a bit more effort then ususal and thats all, after that everything will go quite smooth. And good thing is that  everyone are starting on same level and that in future there will be no "choosen ones", so instead of non-needed flames give us supprt cause this server is something really good thats about to happen, thanks folks.

Kerth

Hey Torn,

Could you give a word more about new coin system? Would be great

Torn

Quote from: Kerth on April 08, 2010, 11:09:21 AM
Hey Torn,

Could you give a word more about new coin system? Would be great
Hey Kerth, i am affraid you have to hold few more days cause of leechers around, once we go live we will explaine everything. :-*

Kerth

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 11:11:05 AM
Hey Kerth, i am affraid you have to hold few more days cause of leechers around, once we go live we will explaine everything. :-*

Too bad ^^ Anyway thanks for attention and answering

jubi

The diff isn`t really big and x9 is not really low... we won`t even feel it, everyone will start from the "zero"

48Bit

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 10:35:41 AM
In the end just think about server on long term, if we make x20 (we already have x15 and x30) we wouldnt make any new difference of others + i just wanna remind you that if we apply x20 rate how long we will exist as server , people will get bored quite fast. Again i would like to remind you that x9 rate is not much diff. from other rates of other servers under DN, you dont belive me ( ? ) , really come and give it a try you will understand that.
Whats so different is in x9? x20 was between Dragon x15 and Nightmare x30, x9 is between Infinity x5 and Draon x15. So, you aren't making something special still imo.

As for me - i'm getting bored of exp much more then of high rates. I'm not that hardcore player to exp 24/7. Too much time now has to be spent on exp before u can actually get some fun.
And if you will manage your server good - ppl won't leave it any soon. Take Dragon x15 as example - its rate is pretty same as x20. GMs were shitting there for a long time, lots of crap happened there and many ppl are still playing.

I was actually going to try Valkyria myself, but now i'm kinda not sure. I'll probably stick to Nightmare x30, if u won't take too many of our players.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Torn

Quote from: 48Bit on April 08, 2010, 11:15:17 AM
Whats so different is in x9? x20 was between Dragon x15 and Nightmare x30, x9 is between Infinity x5 and Draon x15. So, you aren't making something special still imo.

As for me - i'm getting bored of exp much more then of high rates. I'm not that hardcore player to exp 24/7. Too much time now has to be spent on exp before u can actually get some fun.
And if you will manage your server good - ppl won't leave it any soon. Take Dragon x15 as example - its rate is pretty same as x20. GMs were shitting there for a long time, lots of crap happened there and many ppl are still playing.

I was actually going to try Valkyria myself, but now i'm kinda not sure. I'll probably stick to Nightmare x30, if u won't take too many of our players.
First thank you for positive words, we appriciate it a lot, after that i could say we have some things that players will like (but i cant say more untill we go live , cause of really important reaons) so to answer you that yull have to hold few more days. About other things you have mentioned, as we said a day 1 i will repeat it again, we wont mess with players as players wise, and no, no crap will happen on Valkyra you have our promise on that.

Regarding exp rate we will make many various exp events and many others so there will be some news regarding that too.

Thx for support.
Quote from: jubi on April 08, 2010, 11:14:36 AM
The diff isn`t really big and x9 is not really low... we won`t even feel it, everyone will start from the "zero"
Thank you dude, this is excatly what i was trying to say from the start, thanks again and cya on server  ;)