9x or 20x - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

9x or 20x

Started by Suxel2k, April 08, 2010, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SherlockHolmes

Quote from: Horknuth on April 08, 2010, 12:41:01 PM
Torn, you can talk what you wanna ! Whan u make server to work like shadow in best days of him ! You can tell me "Viva Las Vegas" !!!
Now u can only be quiet, cos u cant fix server 2 months ! First lunch server to work like shadow and after talk something ! And yes, get ppl on server like shadow ! :*
hyh shadow suck i saw  there max 1k ppl o.O
Valkyria x9

KregSofitel    1x

Descent

We wanted to make this server have content throughout the whole time your on your character and not only at end game, with the higher rate you’ll zoom past the levels, make a dwarf to farm mats like crazy, gear your main and eventually get bored. With lower rates you will gain xp slower yes but at the same time be rewarded with these coins we’ve implemented throughout the whole map in which you can exchange for your next grade gear. And Torn has already revealed that when you take dn sub u will not lose xp. So all in all we want players to be able to enjoy the game and progress at a steady pace and yet rewarding them throughout the journey. High rate destroys this concept completely.

With what we’ve installed for the server at the end the time spent will be the same, if not shorter, to reach your goal (end game with gear).

For those wanting to get level 85 within a matter of days â€" I’m sorry but what we will offer as a server will not meet what you seek for. After all, Lineage 2 is an mmo so some grinding will be involved.

Lowering the rate will no doubt rock the boat and risk putting off some people from joining but we believe this is better for the server in the long run.

SherlockHolmes

Quote from: Descent on April 08, 2010, 02:00:38 PM
We wanted to make this server have content throughout the whole time your on your character and not only at end game, with the higher rate you’ll zoom past the levels, make a dwarf to farm mats like crazy, gear your main and eventually get bored. With lower rates you will gain xp slower yes but at the same time be rewarded with these coins we’ve implemented throughout the whole map in which you can exchange for your next grade gear. And Torn has already revealed that when you take dn sub u will not lose xp. So all in all we want players to be able to enjoy the game and progress at a steady pace and yet rewarding them throughout the journey. High rate destroys this concept completely.

With what we’ve installed for the server at the end the time spent will be the same, if not shorter, to reach your goal (end game with gear).

For those wanting to get level 85 within a matter of days â€" I’m sorry but what we will offer as a server will not meet what you seek for. After all, Lineage 2 is an mmo so some grinding will be involved.

Lowering the rate will no doubt rock the boat and risk putting off some people from joining but we believe this is better for the server in the long run.
+1 ofc
Valkyria x9

KregSofitel    1x

Popeyo

It is your server. Do what you please.
Dont surprise for the lack of response.
Good luck. I think it's no sense posting again.

Torn

Quote from: Popeyo on April 08, 2010, 02:05:42 PM
It is your server. Do what you please.
Dont surprise for the lack of response.
Good luck. I think it's no sense posting again.
Ok.

Simsung

Great, If we won't loose experience while choosing a subclass I'm pretty fine with x9, but what about SP for skills then ?

Torn

Quote from: Simsung on April 08, 2010, 02:10:24 PM
Great, If we won't loose experience while choosing a subclass I'm pretty fine with x9, but what about SP for skills then ?

We can make that higher really no problemo.

Tyler

Quote from: Descent on April 08, 2010, 02:00:38 PM
With lower rates you will gain xp slower yes but at the same time be rewarded with these coins we’ve implemented throughout the whole map in which you can exchange for your next grade gear. And Torn has already revealed that when you take dn sub u will not lose xp. ....With what we’ve installed for the server at the end the time spent will be the same, if not shorter, to reach your goal (end game with gear).

It doesn't sound bad at all.
U could have said that in the 1-st place and spare us of 7 pages of "bb & gl" posts ! >:(  

Well maybe next time u will know how to stick a change like this up our asses more tenderly  :D
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

Torn

Quote from: Tyler on April 08, 2010, 02:12:57 PM
It doesn't sound bad at all.
U could have said that in the 1-st place and spare us of 7 pages of "bb & gl" posts ! >:(  

Well maybe next time u will know how to stick a change like this up our asses more tenderly  :D
To be honest, i like your avatar too much  :D

About server, well yea it was kinda direct but problem is (was) we cant say anything about special features we will have cause of leechers around, but you can be sure you will like them .

+1 for support +2 for avatar

Tyler

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 02:15:53 PM
To be honest, i like your avatar too much  :D

About server, well yea it was kinda direct but problem is (was) we cant say anything about special features we will have cause of leechers around, but you can be sure you will like them .

+1 for support +2 for avatar
Ok ok just don't make it 1x  !! >:(  ;)

PS: My avatar is not for sale ! 8)
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

Golradyr

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 12:37:18 PM
I dont think u quite understand your english, but if you can understand me this i think it will help you to decide to come play here afterall: I will remind you 1 more time we have already made new sub system compensate the lower rate by not dropping your lvl when u sub , therefor its same regarding exp rate, 2x exp on a big higher rate or 1 time on a bit lower rate + we will make (as i said already) many exp events especially in start so after you reach top lvl no more grinding.Please read all my posts.
Viva Las Vegas

SP problem?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Suxel2k

im think make it 15x like dragon its better