Web Analytics
9x or 20x - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

9x or 20x

Started by Suxel2k, April 08, 2010, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sowell

you said we can have sub lvl at same lvl as main  ex: i make lvl 76 sps and when i sub to ee is 76 right??that means 9x is almost 20x we lose some time at begining and we get back that  time when we make sub ,so is still 20x imo,btw all c grades will be in shop?

48Bit

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 11:21:38 AM
First thank you for positive words, we appriciate it a lot, after that i could say we have some things that players will like (but i cant say more untill we go live , cause of really important reaons) so to answer you that yull have to hold few more days. About other things you have mentioned, as we said a day 1 i will repeat it again, we wont mess with players as players wise, and no, no crap will happen on Valkyra you have our promise on that.

Regarding exp rate we will make many various exp events and many others so there will be some news regarding that too.

Thx for support.
I didn't say you'll have something same as on Dragon, just ment that players aren't gonna leave just of rate x20.

Well, if you'll make some newbie exp bonus or smth like that x9 will be pretty much ok i think.

Btw, "Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."
That shit kills me... After 4/5 of my actions on forum i'm getting that.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Torn

Quote from: Bav3 on April 08, 2010, 11:29:08 AM
no im just sick of this, all promises, and nothing happend
and when server will be up?
not before summoer i guess
coz we had to wait 1 month to get info that server wont be 20x
We didnt give u exact date we just said around what time, and you know before flame us again (oh noes :( ) try understand something, we had a lot of checking / re-fixing/testing/and many other things before we order machine, ... now when we got machine hardware failure and incopatibility of l2 and i7 gen processors. We have send reuqest last night to change it now we are waiting for reply (that wont take 1 month as you said  ;) And even better we have tested most of things , so we dont really need much time for testing as we tought, so after you see Valkyra in starting screen it means we gonna go live quite fast (we will announce 48h before live opening so everyone can log at same time).

Locus

Hello

You still want to know why we ask about the deadline?
Its becasue of that
"[16/07]
Plese start download HELLBOUND (T1) client of Lineage2, we gonna move forward kinda soon. ^^
Further news and betatesting coming on 1st august."
"May 04, 2009
Later on today Nightmare and Arean will be down for maintenance and update to Hellbound."
"Soon" have so many meanings here on DN...

GL

dvali

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 11:35:02 AM
We didnt give u exact date we just said around what time, and you know before flame us again (oh noes :( ) try understand something, we had a lot of checking / re-fixing/testing/and many other things before we order machine, ... now when we got machine hardware failure and incopatibility of l2 and i7 gen processors. We have send reuqest last night to change it now we are waiting for reply (that wont take 1 month as you said  ;) And even better we have tested most of things , so we dont really need much time for testing as we tought, so after you see Valkyra in starting screen it means we gonna go live quite fast (we will announce 48h before live opening so everyone can log at same time).

Great work guys. Keep it up.
I will somehow miss leveling up from 40 with level 76 skills:) It was fun.
nightmare: bowling4soup - sk/se
dragon: bowling4prophet - pp/he
infinity: bowling4soup - pr/bd

disc

exping IS not fun. Maybe for new players for 3 hours... but after that is boring like hell...
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Torn

Quote from: Locus on April 08, 2010, 11:44:45 AM
Hello

You still want to know why we ask about the deadline?
Its becasue of that
"[16/07]
Plese start download HELLBOUND (T1) client of Lineage2, we gonna move forward kinda soon. ^^
Further news and betatesting coming on 1st august."
"May 04, 2009
Later on today Nightmare and Arean will be down for maintenance and update to Hellbound."
"Soon" have so many meanings here on DN...

GL
I do understand you,but i wrote the reason what is holding us atm just a piece of hardware (we are now waiting same as everyone of you do ; [you can see by my spamming  :)]) I gave you everyone exactly what is going on now and i dont wanna tell you something like we go live in 48h and then something happen then i look like a an "idiot" infornt of community. We have everything ready, files, etc... now we are just waiting new processor and obviously mobo.

Nasko

Torn i want to ask u , dont want to spam just want to know is have chance this urs Gms think for new 9x to be again 20x cuz my friends and I (im sure and many , many other ppl) dont want to play on this 9x is wo low where is 20 .. where is 9x this is big diferent this is all just want to know ..

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Torn

Quote from: Nasko on April 08, 2010, 12:18:12 PM
Torn i want to ask u , dont want to spam just want to know is have chance this urs Gms think for new 9x to be again 20x cuz my friends and I (im sure and many , many other ppl) dont want to play on this 9x is wo low where is 20 .. where is 9x this is big diferent this is all just want to know ..
Why you think 9x is low? do you know how many mobs you have to kill to reach lvl 76 on x9 and how many on x20 server? What except x9 exp rate you dont like?

Torn

Quote from: Horknuth on April 08, 2010, 12:22:24 PM
ok, x9 is to low ! My clan dont have time for that ! BB, if u get back on x20 u can count on us ! Cya
You have been playing on x10 rate server with all issues you had and +40 armor sets and +40 weapons, and now you dont have time for x9 server with new ideas,fresh start,no corruption,op items etc.... Sorry but i had to smile.

:)

Nasko

Torn I'm play this game sence katsu c1 over 6 years (and im not stop  .. ) for this i think i know for what I talk .. ok what i can tell u . 20x is 20 easy exp if u can make it 9x with party bonus 2x will be cool again all now is exp in 20x will come ppl w/o much free time cuz this game have 2 deferents way 1.U play It .. 2. U don't play it ... if i dont have free time for 9x i will dont start it like many other's ppl 20 is other think this is all ..

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

dnuka

Torn,

I see an issue with economics of the server caused by this line "server’s rate will be x9 instead of x20. Drops and spoils are x5 and quests rewards are x9."
What will happen is that ppl wil exp 2x faster than they will gain mats and you will see BIG inflation pretty soon, I suggest keeping adena drop rate same as XP but increasing mats drop and spoil rate to x15 , also implementing C1/C2 non set items to drop list at increased rate would be fine to mitigate chance that prices will skyrocket when there will be need for shots and crafted items(also set items up to B grade would be fine like in C3).

You can say manor, but that will not be present until some castles are taken so that will be out of service for at least 2 months since server launch
BTW A grade is suitable to use since lvl 61 where end game is 24 levels away so I think it should not be so hard to get it
Infinity(Azunite / Mythos / NW / FI)
SH/BD 79, nemesis1
BD/PR  lvl 80,  Hloupinek