Valkyria 100% Features

Started by Spitfire, April 15, 2010, 12:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitfire

Valkyria

Chronicle:
Hellbound
Rates: x9
Substacks: Yes, but it will be diferent from other servers...
Mutants: No.
Donations: You will not be able to buy any OP Weapon/Armor any grade or any kind.Donations will be manage on pretty much fair level for everyone...
All Recipes will be spoilable on pretty much fair level, not too hard not too easy.
There will be no open BETA testing dont make useless topics about that... only Closed BETA

This infos i take from Torn posts...To safe this forum of useless spam and topics ;)

If there is some new info what is 100% official i will update this post...

DrBuch

Quote from: Spitfire on April 15, 2010, 12:35:13 PM
Valkyria

Chronicle:
Hellbound
Rates: x9
Substacks: Yes, but it will be diferent from other servers...
Mutants: Yes
Donations: You will not be able to buy any OP Weapon/Armor any grade or any kind.Donations will be manage on pretty much fair level for everyone...
All Recipes will be spoilable on pretty much fair level, not too hard not too easy.
There will be no open BETA testing dont make useless topics about that... only Closed BETA

This infos i take from Torn posts...To safe this forum of useless spam and topics ;)

I was afraid two of these things.

QQ_QQ

Valkyria
Donations: You will not be able to buy any OP Weapon/Armor any grade or any kind.Donations will be manage on pretty much fair

1. Mutants smell ...
2. Donate ftw !
/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

derthio

how diferent will be substack?
omg mutants....................................................

CriticalNoob

... if this is true info then it speaks for itself  >:( What kind of players would play mutants again... they said no mutants and now out of nowhere they change their mind? ... mutants ruine DN badly... retail sub FTW ! MAKE IT DIFFERENT !

Spelso666

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

DrBuch

1st Valkyria had to be x20 and is x9 but is still ok
2nd In the beginning there's no authorization for a mutant but now is allowed
3rd There's no donate system but now it's allowed FTW?
Maybe 4th server named Valkyria never arise, just why not? Another change;) and the next surprise

Junkie

:D where have you read that ADMIN wrote that there will be MUTANTS??
Shadow:
NightMare:
Frintezza:
Valkyria:

Toszi

So many idiot...

Quote2nd In the beginning there's no authorization for a mutant but now is allowed

Junkie already answered it.

Quote3rd There's no donate system but now it's allowed FTW?

We know from the beginning, there will be donate system, so what the freak are you talking about? Dumb...

On the road again. :D

Spitfire

Yes mutants will be allowed, for their level we dont know yet (but i think we will cap them as they are now since my opinion is that you must choose what you want to play)

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,214155.0.html (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,214155.0.html)

DrBuch

This is the Spitfire dk with no idea of anything created confusion.
BTW Valkyria will be my first server with the DN of the family so I do not know how things are here

CriticalNoob

I'm just saying there are some problems which GMs ought to consider or overthink twice before adding features. I dont mind allowing mutants but putting something unbalanced on new serwer can really mess something else in near future that right now is invisible...