Important Issues . - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Important Issues .

Started by XForCE, April 16, 2010, 02:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriticalNoob

Quote from: Toszi on April 16, 2010, 05:59:46 PM
Lol. Then delete all buffs, and it will be the same, like all have full buff, with all resists...

then again.... it would be lame if all ppl have the same conditions  8)
Just use Ancient Tomes for expanding buff slots... no need for extra slots then... and If someone really wanna have all buffs added it will ruin the game pleasure imo  :-\

peroxide

if u ppl aint pro enough or dont want to play L2 with full buffs cuz u think others will pwn ur asses , then its not others problem to suffer !

No offense !
[/quote]

You said no flamming, so dont start it yourself :P We were just telling you our point, as you told us yours, ofc we shall just have to wait and see what the game masters decide. You keep forgetting that a mage kick so much ass, just because he has full buffs/pots/costumized sets. W/o those things, you as a tank should have no problem killing a mage, but that again, tankers were designed for PVE mostly, not for PVP. Anyway you can add a dagger or bow subclass, so really, I dont see what the fuss is all about:P

Jubilat

freaking separate buff and song/dance bar as it should be in hellbound is a MUST HAVE

CriticalNoob

Quote from: Jubilat on April 16, 2010, 07:50:49 PM
as it should be in hellbound

you know there are bunch of things on DN you can call like this :D not to mention about many litle stuff from IL that got bugged or left for itself after update to HB  >:(

XForCE

i wish to see what gms will say .

+ i love to pvp with full buffs
and i believe a skilled player can have a good pvp with full buff much more than without full buff .

Quote from: Curs3dangel on April 16, 2010, 05:05:00 PM
btw xForce just 1 more thing...if u r not enough good player to choose which buff u need and which buff u don't need then go play wow ::)

i know that i need way alot more than the normal limit
and i know why i need it
and if u can believe it , i used to know the exact values of buff effects and on which weapons its activated , and what weapons it works on and whats not .
but cuz i stopped l2 for a while , i kinda forgot alot , but i still have alot in memory !!
xD

Curs3dangel

Quote from: XForCE on April 17, 2010, 12:47:07 AM
and i believe a skilled player can have a good pvp with full buff much more than without full buff .
i skilled player can have a good pvp with fullbuff and halfbuff too a noob player can have good pvp only if he have good equips and if he is in fullbuff.....
Orklany, Sebes and many other :D

peroxide

Quote from: Curs3dangel on April 17, 2010, 06:48:21 AM
i skilled player can have a good pvp with fullbuff and halfbuff too a noob player can have good pvp only if he have good equips and if he is in fullbuff.....

+1

Full buffs are ok for major pvp's like sieges, instead, I wanna catch you with your guard off, for killing my bishop lvl 50 :D, you wanna catch me with my guard off for killing your 23 dwarf, it's the beauty of this game, getting revenge, thats why I say full buffs ruin this aspect of the game.

XForCE

Quote from: Curs3dangel on April 17, 2010, 06:48:21 AM
Fullbuff = more options
and more pwnage !!
8)

Valedino

Full buffs my dear is smth that u will not see on this server and its 101% correct.Yeah ok deal i know that with fullbuf u have more options and u can use better some skills that prolly will be more effective etc. but it will be a disaster for the game this option and in conclusion for the server itself.U can do many things if u buff correctly even with the normal buffs no need all the buffs to pwn just choose correct ur set up and yes if sometimes u lose coz of the wrong set up on buffs well is the part of the game,is the beauty of this game isnt it?U will get surprised on it also by someone.

As fot the pots option though well it will be good if have lower lvl than buffs and can be bought in shops in rly cheap price -it will be a boost for all newbies- (and in the start of this server all will be newbies,if i am wrong for this porfavore correct me).
Just let the enchanted mana potion like it is,yes i agree that rechargers se,ee lose somethings from this but the benefits are more and as it is stack sub server u can take advantage of se,ee etc from other ways.

As for the tattoos hmm well,is DN option,i find it good but even w/o the tattoos(although that every1 can have them) the server on my eyes will be the same.

L2w,cheat programs etc well ban ip,ban alternative ip,delete account.put detection program for this than ban automatically will help a lot and everyone.If someone dont have time for play a lot well he/she can donate,if he/she dont want/cant donate can go a bit slower from the others that can/have the possibillity to play 24/7.Anyway as someone wanna play an MMORPG it means that he/she can afford a lot hours from his/her day and that  can do this if nop well there is the option to not play also  ;D,no need to use a 3rd way program for make it.We cant have everything on this life,can we?

Anyway , hf tc mf.

Ciao.

XForCE

Quote from: Valedino on April 17, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Full buffs my dear is smth that u will not see on this server and its 101% correct.
bla bla bla bla bla

Ciao.
ur absolutely right ! ! ;D

ell34

and how many chars outside town? subbed, unsubbed

make pt in dragon = 2 guys = 6-7 chars. :P

(1 pvp char+2 supports subbed) ...

if u wanna play alone, better play super mario bross

XForCE

Quote from: ell34 on April 18, 2010, 06:44:07 PM
and how many chars outside town? subbed, unsubbed

make pt in dragon = 2 guys = 6-7 chars. :P

(1 pvp char+2 supports subbed) ...

if u wanna play alone, better play super mario bross

in nm30x
only 2 chars allowed per 1 pc
no matter even if these chars are only lvl 1
if u get 1 more
u get additional ban with it !
and i guess thats how it shall work in Valkyrie !