Gehenna range ? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Gehenna range ?

Started by Mab, April 19, 2010, 09:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

Quote from: voudas69 on April 29, 2010, 05:14:05 PM
my dear friend i am not getting mad just the screanshot aint showing the range coz gehenna FOR SURE dont have that far range...
and yes u talking about a skill with a weird range and i responce to this that the range is fine compare with the heal that one EE can make... thats all.... now why are u getting mad?

Cos it's bugged and it must be fixed,easy to understand.

Mab

Still something is wrong.
range should be the same as  bubble range  nothing more !
Track can you told as what is that range  ? couse i was  about 500 from center and getting dmg.
Why we cant get  sniper symbol  if we are  more than 250 from center  and gehenna killed as  more than 500 , its  the same kinds of skill like  noise  etc....

Mab

Quote from: voudas69 on April 29, 2010, 05:14:05 PM
my dear friend i am not getting mad just the screanshot aint showing the range coz gehenna FOR SURE dont have that far range...
and yes u talking about a skill with a weird range and i responce to this that the range is fine compare with the heal that one EE can make... thats all.... now why are u getting mad?
BTW  you think i made that screens  with  paint to show my Art  ? or to show  i died  by gehenna  with 600 + dmg range ?

trooperXkoki

okeeeeeeeey its bugged, then why your clan and ex-alliance was making 5-6bubles at same time?

why u just fakin simply stop use it when it is bugged?....yee others use it, other exploit, but you do the same, you exploit too.
So shaaat up and die in peace
pussssssssies
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Mab

Quote from: trooperXkoki on June 09, 2010, 10:06:21 AM
okeeeeeeeey its bugged, then why your clan and ex-alliance was making 5-6bubles at same time?

why u just fakin simply stop use it when it is bugged?....yee others use it, other exploit, but you do the same, you exploit too.
So shaaat up and die in peace
pussssssssies
lol  just think about what yo wrote nub :)
we are playing with that skill as well as we can-topic is for Your clan not for as   we want  gehenna range +800 range....
Same as we want  Foi  fast reuse......

Mab

Gm  we rly need your opinion : do something and tell as what is  that  range, because  its not like a  noise and  defense and other skills
If its not  bubble range tell as what is that range ............. ?? 1367 visits on that topic and we cant get answer  

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Mab on June 09, 2010, 12:14:33 PM
Gm  we rly need your opinion : do something and tell as what is  that  range, because  its not like a  noise and  defense and other skills
If its not  bubble range tell as what is that range ............. ?? 1367 visits on that topic and we cant get answer  
do you see that gm ignore you? can you stfu now?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)