Gehenna range ? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Gehenna range ?

Started by Mab, April 19, 2010, 09:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbyssdancer

Quote from: voudas69 on April 28, 2010, 07:55:50 PM
first my friend on ur screen shot u got GLOOM and its the GLOOM i did to u.... and after u gloom quess what I HIT U not my gehhena.... and for the ppl who dont know how this works.... u start spelling gehhena and u cant move for few seconts... then the casting skill finish and u can move but ur gehhena its still there... if u interapt me it will just not long that much..... but again i can move... soo i cast gehhena i finish i kill u (noob) and u die by me soo the range looks fine :P also... if u move from cyrcle u still gone die coz u was in its like a curse.... ofcurse u maybe dont die coz u get low dmg.... but the best to survive is not to be in the bubble... and yeah it have a very little range more than the bubble.... now its stupid giving u all that infos.... but u are crying non stop to nerf a skill that need skills to do it.... its not that easy to do it in 900 range away from 100 ppl coming or waiting to kill u..... about the dmg... wtf should i do ? i make my resists but always there is not enought space to fit all the resist... soo dark reist ? or aqua ressist? or fire?  its ur choice.... and pls respect the fct that its freaking hard to make that gehhena and dont try to nerf it.... try to do it.... see ya....
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

kuko

Quote from: voudas69 on April 28, 2010, 07:55:50 PM
first my friend on ur screen shot u got GLOOM and its the GLOOM i did to u.... and after u gloom quess what I HIT U not my gehhena.... and for the ppl who dont know how this works.... u start spelling gehhena and u cant move for few seconts... then the casting skill finish and u can move but ur gehhena its still there... if u interapt me it will just not long that much..... but again i can move... soo i cast gehhena i finish i kill u (noob) and u die by me soo the range looks fine :P also... if u move from cyrcle u still gone die coz u was in its like a curse.... ofcurse u maybe dont die coz u get low dmg.... but the best to survive is not to be in the bubble... and yeah it have a very little range more than the bubble.... now its stupid giving u all that infos.... but u are crying non stop to nerf a skill that need skills to do it.... its not that easy to do it in 900 range away from 100 ppl coming or waiting to kill u..... about the dmg... wtf should i do ? i make my resists but always there is not enought space to fit all the resist... soo dark reist ? or aqua ressist? or fire?  its ur choice.... and pls respect the fct that its freaking hard to make that gehhena and dont try to nerf it.... try to do it.... see ya....
I agree with you, but range is still buged
we can test it whenever you want
and once again that topic is for buged range not how to be buffed or whatever

voudas69

Quote from: kuko on April 28, 2010, 11:01:02 PM
we can test it whenever you want
and once again that topic is for buged range not how to be buffed or whatever
well my friend i just gave a point to the screenshot... coz the range its not sooo freaking long for sure....
i better dont say more coz i am drunk :d (just came back from work :D )
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

Mab

Quote from: voudas69 on April 29, 2010, 04:31:30 AM
well my friend i just gave a point to the screenshot... coz the range its not sooo freaking long for sure....
i better dont say more coz i am drunk :d (just came back from work :D )
As i remember we stay  all  in positions soo i  didn't  run away from gehenna
I didn't get direct hit from you ! Same like  other  ppl on screen (died by gehenna  with  huge range) .And you are invisible  and you went  on siege  inside  w8ing for you ppl  put on them all  gloom next gehenna and killed  them ?

trooperXkoki

Quote from: kuko on April 28, 2010, 11:01:02 PM
and once again that topic is for buged range
Bag report section
stop spam here
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

kuko

Quote from: trooperXkoki on April 29, 2010, 08:47:47 AM
Bag report section
stop spam here
I'm not the creator of that topic.
Also I'm not spaming.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: kuko on April 29, 2010, 08:52:40 AM
I'm not the creator of that topic.
Also I'm not spaming.
but you try to explain, spammer
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

voudas69

Quote from: Mab on April 29, 2010, 07:38:46 AM
As i remember we stay  all  in positions soo i  didn't  run away from gehenna
I didn't get direct hit from you ! Same like  other  ppl on screen (died by gehenna  with  huge range) .And you are invisible  and you went  on siege  inside  w8ing for you ppl  put on them all  gloom next gehenna and killed  them ?
how do u know i didnt hit u ? can u see me at screen shot ? from where i was coming ?and who land u the gloom then if u didnt get direct hit by me ? man we are not stupid..... make a better ss next time....

nerf gehenna ? why dont u nerf ee heal .... why he can heal his self better than a bishop ?why dont u nerf uds? archer/tank ???? range + p def? why ?  and not only one ud 4 for 2-3 minites u cant make more than 50-100 dmg.... WTF? and finaly nerf tankmages.... alla noobs who die easy they go and make a tank..... gg..... tankage2

Mab

LoL  You always can write next time make better ss. As you can see its a discussion about range. Do you know what is that range ?
And stop flame  your Tempzoor  spam like:
"why dont u nerf ee heal .... why he can heal his self better than a bishop ?why dont u nerf uds? archer/tank ? range + p def? why ?  and not only one ud 4 for 2-3 minites u cant make more than 50-100 dmg.... WTF? and finaly nerf tankmages.... alla noobs who die easy they go and make a tank..... gg..... tankage2"
Screens are good and all ppl on screens know what killed them.You think we are stupid "how do u know i didnt hit u ? can u see me at screen shot ? from where i was coming ?and who land u the gloom then if u didnt get direct hit by me ? " Someone land as  gloom and you make gehenna  thats all. Range of that skill is strange thats it.
I dont understand why you getting mad about it.

voudas69

Quote from: Mab on April 29, 2010, 02:10:23 PM
LoL  You always can write next time make better ss. As you can see its a discussion about range. Do you know what is that range ?
And stop flame  your Tempzoor  spam like:
"why dont u nerf ee heal .... why he can heal his self better than a bishop ?why dont u nerf uds? archer/tank ? range + p def? why ?  and not only one ud 4 for 2-3 minites u cant make more than 50-100 dmg.... WTF? and finaly nerf tankmages.... alla noobs who die easy they go and make a tank..... gg..... tankage2"
Screens are good and all ppl on screens know what killed them.You think we are stupid "how do u know i didnt hit u ? can u see me at screen shot ? from where i was coming ?and who land u the gloom then if u didnt get direct hit by me ? " Someone land as  gloom and you make gehenna  thats all. Range of that skill is strange thats it.
I dont understand why you getting mad about it.
my dear friend i am not getting mad just the screanshot aint showing the range coz gehenna FOR SURE dont have that far range...
and yes u talking about a skill with a weird range and i responce to this that the range is fine compare with the heal that one EE can make... thats all.... now why are u getting mad?

Mab

Quote from: voudas69 on April 29, 2010, 05:14:05 PM
my dear friend i am not getting mad just the screanshot aint showing the range coz gehenna FOR SURE dont have that far range...
and yes u talking about a skill with a weird range and i responce to this that the range is fine compare with the heal that one EE can make... thats all.... now why are u getting mad?
no im not :)
I think we must ask GM what is range  to solve problem.

ZEFEROT

Quote from: Mab on April 29, 2010, 05:21:55 PM
no im not :)
I think we must ask GM what is range  to solve problem.

If it would be any problem, GM would already nerf or remake it :P
p.s.: He might even don't know what is it's range and how it must work :D :D :D :D :D :D
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]