Gehenna range ? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Gehenna range ?

Started by Mab, April 19, 2010, 09:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuko

Quote from: 666VeNoM on April 26, 2010, 03:36:14 PM
funny thing is, my gehenna dont have this bug.

I only hit ppl inside bubble.

wonder why temps gehenna have this bug...  ::)
buged for me too

Mab

Quote from: DarkMagician on April 26, 2010, 03:50:17 PM
asperan is alive so there is no bug, about others maybe they were killed before that  ;D
I was there  and i saw  it. Look first screen.
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1135/gehenna.png
Maybe  he died  few  seconds later , as we know  gehenna gives  dmg  per second not all the time. If he survived first hit he probably died  in next one .

Neozinhu

Quote from: DarkMagician on April 26, 2010, 05:43:39 PM
when u make gehenna and we die we dont say nothing, its not a bug, its fine as it is
what a non sense reply. . .

we arent talking about who die with gehenna....we're talking about bugged dmg range...and u can see @ screen that its rly wrong...

So...the skill need a fix @ range (dmg is uber...but its supposed to be like this anyway)

Mr. ialwaysQQthatu'remorethanuswhenwelose

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Neozinhu

Quote from: DarkMagician on April 26, 2010, 05:56:26 PM
N/C MAKE BETTER BUFF! with good buff i take from ftrjin and other's gehenna 1200 dmg max and crit 5k so stop QQ about that its like other skills - put appropriate buff
Learn to read LOL

Quote from: Neozinhu on April 26, 2010, 05:51:38 PM
what a non sense reply. . .

we arent talking about who die with gehenna....we're talking about bugged dmg range...and u can see @ screen that its rly wrong...

So...the skill need a fix @ range (dmg is uber...but its supposed to be like this anyway)

Mr. ialwaysQQthatu'remorethanuswhenwelose

What a stupid guy...wtf
Neozinhu

Pawciu

Neozinhu

Neozinhu

666VeNoM

mostly u have to buff against dark & water, cuz 90% of mages on server are NE/XX or SPS/XX.

thats what i do and works great. I dont complain about gehenna (long time since I dont get killed by it), but if there is so many ppl complaining its because mayb there is something wrong.

about dmg, its normal, specially for users with S80 weapons + dnet set.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

kuko

I'll repeat it one more time.
Damage is ok.
Range is totally buged.

Neozinhu

Quote from: kuko on April 27, 2010, 07:40:00 PM
I'll repeat it one more time.
Damage is ok.
Range is totally buged.
this is the thing that we just need to quote  :P
Neozinhu

jygh

Quote from: Pawciu on April 26, 2010, 06:20:38 PM
for me range is good :D
yeah for me too xD gtfo all QQers or reroll to necro for siege's u complain about everything MI on oly th skills soon u ll cry about expensive gk ><  with 24 buffs slots+12 for dance/songs i was hiting ppls for 150-400 so now gtfo xD
  Nightmare 30x

seboulba

Quote from: jygh on April 28, 2010, 05:26:14 PM
yeah for me too xD gtfo all QQers or reroll to necro for siege's u complain about everything MI on oly th skills soon u ll cry about expensive gk ><  with 24 buffs slots+12 for dance/songs i was hiting ppls for 150-400 so now gtfo xD

WTB BUFF BAR FROM GRACIA AND NECRO WILL QQ
nm30X
EvilBunnies

voudas69

first my friend on ur screen shot u got GLOOM and its the GLOOM i did to u.... and after u gloom quess what I HIT U not my gehhena.... and for the ppl who dont know how this works.... u start spelling gehhena and u cant move for few seconts... then the casting skill finish and u can move but ur gehhena its still there... if u interapt me it will just not long that much..... but again i can move... soo i cast gehhena i finish i kill u (noob) and u die by me soo the range looks fine :P also... if u move from cyrcle u still gone die coz u was in its like a curse.... ofcurse u maybe dont die coz u get low dmg.... but the best to survive is not to be in the bubble... and yeah it have a very little range more than the bubble.... now its stupid giving u all that infos.... but u are crying non stop to nerf a skill that need skills to do it.... its not that easy to do it in 900 range away from 100 ppl coming or waiting to kill u..... about the dmg... wtf should i do ? i make my resists but always there is not enought space to fit all the resist... soo dark reist ? or aqua ressist? or fire?  its ur choice.... and pls respect the fct that its freaking hard to make that gehhena and dont try to nerf it.... try to do it.... see ya....
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]