Web Analytics
Dead and gone

News:

Main Menu

Dead and gone

Started by Dalyana, April 20, 2010, 06:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalyana

My pet is gone now, and is NOT my fault. I had a Fenrir level 80 , and yesterday because of huge lags my pet died. Then the server goes down without the possibilities to log in again, because login was OFF during all day. Now I’m asking my pet back with his weapon and armor.
P.S. Is not a newbie request so treat my post with responsibility thinking that is servers fault.
If I didn’t report correctly I will repost with all details you need.
Thank you in advance.

jdc

Мy condolences.
Maybe 0.01% chance of getting it back, but I'll say GL making a new one.

Biolo_idiota

It takes less then an hour to make a new one.. so who would care to give you back such a worthless shit?
Adena Plix.

Dalyana

First, Biolo_IDIOTA (sorry for caps), no one asked your opinion… If you have such a worthless shit, keep it for yourself. I didn’t ask you anything.
I ask only what is MINE and I lost it because of serves fault.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Dalyana on April 20, 2010, 06:38:57 PM
My pet is gone now, and is NOT my fault. I had a Fenrir level 80 , and yesterday because of huge lags my pet died. Then the server goes down without the possibilities to log in again, because login was OFF during all day. Now I’m asking my pet back with his weapon and armor.
P.S. Is not a newbie request so treat my post with responsibility thinking that is servers fault.
If I didn’t report correctly I will repost with all details you need.
Thank you in advance.

how much coz fenir lvl 80? tell me i give you adena/coin
pm me with ur nick ingame
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

jygh

Quote from: trooperXkoki on April 20, 2010, 11:43:49 PM
how much coz fenir lvl 80? tell me i give you adena/coin
pm me with ur nick ingame
i loosed mine too and cost 100 coins .. on what nick to pm u ? xD
  Nightmare 30x

Ashlynn

I sincerely doubt there is any way to get your pet back. Perhaps you can try to PM Track, but I suggest you to get over it and start lvling a new Wolf.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Dalyana

Thank you for your goodness trooperXkoki, but I won’t accept it. My point it’s clear and I won’t give up until is done.
If it is such a worthless thing, is not so hard for any GM to make it. And is NOT out of rules, it is my right to claim it.

Arienrod

give this wold a chance :)

btw i lost my self-esteem while being killed by renevan due to server laggs. gimme back it too  ;D

Ashlynn

Quote from: Arienrod on April 23, 2010, 04:09:44 PM
give this wold a chance :)

btw i lost my self-esteem while being killed by renevan due to server laggs. gimme back it too  ;D
What an epic humiliation :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Arienrod

Quote from: Ashlynn on April 23, 2010, 04:33:06 PM
What an epic humiliation :D

a certain amount of fatalism XDXD

Mab

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on April 20, 2010, 10:00:36 PM
It takes less then an hour to make a new one.. so who would care to give you back such a worthless shit?
soo pro  make him pet.