Web Analytics
Main+NoSubStack POLL - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

Main+NoSubStack POLL

Started by Linas, April 29, 2010, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuszka16

You don't get the fact, that MASS PVP is the thing everybody wants here. Sieges are not enough... :/ We want good pvp for epics too... If we wanted a server to just make some pvp on bs/varka to get frags, we would go to some high rate server... But what we all love in l2 is mass pvp, organised pvp actions, like fighting for valakas/antharas, that's why we were waiting for this server for about 2 months. Why do you care so much, if we kill vala/anthy with subbed char or not... I don't get it. You prefer to loose so many players? Limiting Catas/Necro and HB is bad idea too because these are the places where we spend most of our time... Ppl will have to switch between subs like 874239759238932 times per day, any time they want to go somewhere else...The old sub system was perfect, the thing we needed was just NO DONATION and that would be enough rlly, but now ehhh... (90% of my friends are not going to join your server now and I was hoping to play with old crew :/)

Nusiek/Pussiek - one of the most hated Infinity biatches xD

pexa

n1 fail, for real, couldn't expected worst even from dn

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Bav3 on April 30, 2010, 01:32:28 AM
i still dont get what is the point to have sub if u cant use it in half areas ::)
and stupid thing is u make q for example in varka and clan call u for pvp in hb u have to switch class
the best thing will be main just in oly, and retail(subbed) in all other areas

cuz .. gms just fuked us with this info :D now we know what diffrence subsystem we will have ! just u can use subclass for pvp in varka ,,,, in other action, place u`ll play with ur main char w/o subclass .. gz i was rdy to join this server 100% now im sure on 99% i`ll leave xD

Caliburn

My reasons for possibly playing on Valkyira:

- old, perfectly fine sub-system but with no freaking mutants
- (again) no freaking mutants!!
- no custom DNET sets
- GMs that actually read the forums (almost changed my mind about this, but not now)
- GMs that could type English well enough that I can read their posts and completely understand them without re-reading them 10 times

People will say, "Go play other servers with old system!!1" Well I say, "freak you." I have played on them, and they suck. They're full of lightsabers and cokcsuckers (GMs included).

This server was (in my opinion) going to be a great way to start fresh. All of us were going to start as noobs, level up on our own time, make money while being offline, and maybe get the stack-sub before the first month (with the shortened Golky-spawn) was over.

But now there's no point in subbing. Too much work and too little reward. I feel like this is the biggest Rick Roll ever.
Tarantula:
- Solar

gosu2kl

HE or some mage with lvl 9 atribut will be 1-3 sec pvp with rest ... cus no passive m def .. or reflect arrow from sub and atribute system isnt solvet from making 90 def to 150  cus on wepon you have 450  and its only s grade and all will be having main class plus dual buffer no one will play bd . sws. pp  only on duals cus you still can have it .

MumM

Quote from: nuszka16 on April 30, 2010, 01:20:12 AM
You don't get the fact, that MASS PVP is the thing everybody wants here. Sieges are not enough... :/ We want good pvp for epics too... If we wanted a server to just make some pvp on bs/varka to get frags, we would go to some high rate server... But what we all love in l2 is mass pvp, organised pvp actions, like fighting for valakas/antharas, that's why we were waiting for this server for about 2 months. Why do you care so much, if we kill vala/anthy with subbed char or not... I don't get it. You prefer to loose so many players? Limiting Catas/Necro and HB is bad idea too because these are the places where we spend most of our time... Ppl will have to switch between subs like 874239759238932 times per day, any time they want to go somewhere else...The old sub system was perfect, the thing we needed was just NO DONATION and that would be enough rlly, but now ehhh... (90% of my friends are not going to join your server now and I was hoping to play with old crew :/)

lol +20 <.<

MumM

Quote from: Terabithia on April 30, 2010, 02:57:50 AM
the stupidest thing is there are players who voted and they arent going to play in server just to f2ck the votes lol ...

+1 -.-

Boolets

Best idea is to just remove zone limits. Make all zones available to stack sub. Its nice to keep the subs this way for oly but thats it. If keep like how i say is good, making sub will be worth the effort, and marketplace will be good because people will trade armors for subs most likely. Everybody is happy  :-*

MumM

Quote from: Boolets on April 30, 2010, 05:23:11 AM
Best idea is to just remove zone limits. Make all zones available to stack sub. Its nice to keep the subs this way for oly but thats it. If keep like how i say is good, making sub will be worth the effort, and marketplace will be good because people will trade armors for subs most likely. Everybody is happy  :-*

will be worth the effort? for what pvp at BS? or varka? ppff...

StonerBashin

Yea i Think it could be better if the only place your sub's cant go is in oly everywhere else they should be aloud.
But the Server is still going to kick ass  :D. If you are going to leave because of it don't spam in chat because it wont change anything just leave and shut up, NO ONE CARES
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

Boolets

Quote from: MumM on April 30, 2010, 05:26:38 AM
will be worth the effort? for what pvp at BS? or varka? ppff...

I dont think you understand what i said...

Keep subs how they are
Remove Zone restrictions (epics, hb, cata/necro)
Keep Oly restriction to main class only.

Meaning It will be worth it to make sub because you can go everywhere....except oly.

MumM

Quote from: Boolets on April 30, 2010, 05:32:02 AM
I dont think you understand what i said...

Keep subs how they are
Remove Zone restrictions (epics, hb, cata/necro)
Keep Oly restriction to main class only.

Meaning It will be worth it to make sub because you can go everywhere....except oly.

sorry, i understand what u say.. and i like the same idea. no zone restriction (epics, hb, cata/necro) and keep the idea of olis.. i dont have others problems about this "sistem" i (and my clan) want just a simple DN-subsistem, w/o areas restriction for subsStacks. To all my clan the allow just the main w/o stack in Olys is pretty cool!! the problems is this shit of restrictions.. no more.