Main+NoSubStack POLL - Page 17

News:

Main Menu

Main+NoSubStack POLL

Started by Linas, April 29, 2010, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vax

Quote from: tzuc on April 30, 2010, 10:23:15 AM
lol, we do it with 4 parties on retail, out of which 2 parties are high level (82-85) that kill angels and only 2 parties hit baium, and we do it in like 30 minutes. why do you need mana pots ? ever heard of EE / SE ? mana gain ? elixirs ? blessing of eva, sublime self sacrifice , even if you don't even need those on retail for baium.

i was talking about valakas/anthy/frintezzza... baium is not any kind of strong boss and dunno if i remember well there werent any restriction that dn subbed char cant go inside baium...

tzuc

Quote from: Vax on April 30, 2010, 10:26:03 AM
i was talking about valakas/anthy/frintezzza... baium is not any kind of strong boss and dunno if i remember well there werent any restriction that dn subbed char cant go inside baium...

antharas is same - last time we went with 48 people. each party has it's own recharger, i'll post screens from home to see command channel. with enchanted clarity buff, enchanted EE mana recharge, mana gain, pow or chant of magnus. yeah you run out of mana sometimes but downtime on hitting boss is low. once bishops hit 83 and you have 2-3 bishops with sublime self sacrifice = FULL MANA / HP for all clan with 45 minutes cooldown.

and besides ... your argument is so flawed, almost all other servers out there have no dn sub, how do you think they kill antharas / valakas without mana / dnsub. ofcourse it's harder than dn sub but surely not impossible or even THAT hard.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Vax

Quote from: tzuc on April 30, 2010, 10:32:51 AM
antharas is same - last time we went with 48 people. each party has it's own recharger, i'll post screens from home to see command channel. with enchanted clarity buff, enchanted EE mana recharge, mana gain, pow or chant of magnus. yeah you run out of mana sometimes but downtime on hitting boss is low. once bishops hit 83 and you have 2-3 bishops with sublime self sacrifice = FULL MANA / HP for all clan with 45 minutes cooldown.

and besides ... your argument is so flawed, almost all other servers out there have no dn sub, how do you think they kill antharas / valakas without mana / dnsub. ofcourse it's harder than dn sub but surely not impossible or even THAT hard.
i dont tell its not impossible or sth just will be much more problem... and also... is not like comparing with retail and will be same. on retail u have x1 and before ppl lvl themselves they play a lot with eachothers and get much expirience in cooperation. here ppl will lvl fast and will take i think much time to get good cooperation with every1. well is my opinion

Moshu

this ideea is very bad,my opinion,ppl come here for DN sub,they are already 1000000+ srv retail and all this sh1t.gl with this

tzuc

Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

StonerBashin

Quote from: Moshu on April 30, 2010, 10:41:03 AM
this ideea is very bad,my opinion,ppl come here for DN sub,they are already 1000000+ srv retail and all this sh1t.gl with this
GTFO no one gives a shit
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

tzuc

Quote from: Vax on April 30, 2010, 10:38:00 AM
i dont tell its not impossible or sth just will be much more problem... and also... is not like comparing with retail and will be same. on retail u have x1 and before ppl lvl themselves they play a lot with eachothers and get much expirience in cooperation. here ppl will lvl fast and will take i think much time to get good cooperation with every1. well is my opinion

well that's what separates good players from average players or really casual players. you're good and can teamplay, clan will recruit you.

p.s. i see here posts from people with < 100 posts, most of them done on Valkyiria sub forums who don't agree of this system, while older people who have played infy, dragon or nightmare and know the problems of the nromal system support the GM's .

Srecko

Quote from: Vax on April 30, 2010, 10:18:43 AM
30 ppl??:P rly?? xd lets think,,, for example party warriors ( archers) lets count supports wk,sws,bd ( i dont count profet or wc inside) so in 9 ppl party u have 3 buffers
lets think that u go with 4 pt = 36 ppl. in every party need to be at least 3 buffers... so 36- 3*4 = 24... u wanna tell me u will kill antharas with 24 ppl who will hit boss?takeing into consideration that it will take much till all of this ppl will be fully equipped with s grades...i would like to see how u doing this if only u go with 4 pt on anthy make frap plox:)

ah btw... mana pots wont help u... for example even full buffed mages can use lets tell 1k mp in hmm 5 sec>> and to get 500-600mp from pots u w8 30 sec:) this mp pots is usefull but still not enough to keep mp full on bosses

Hey, why not come with pt of dwarfs? :D

Now seriously, have u ever killed some epic? If u did i bet it was dragon style, u just zerged her every man for himself.

I bet u were one of the ppl screaming "cheaters" when they killed it with 20 ppl. Well, using brain isnt against server rules, u know.

MartinSVT

I have 1 more Question for GMs   : If my main class is PP  85 lvl 3rd class  and my retail BP subed on PP- PP/BP is 80 lvl with 3rd class too and i play on PP stats my Retail how i will change to Main if both are PPs with 3rd class when i go to NPC what will happen do i have options to choose from 2 PPs or it will be some other way. I mean do somehow game will make difference between my retail PP and my main PP , because now it looks that i am Main pp and retail PP which is impossible . How i will change between PP/BP when i am on PP first stats and main which is PP
Infinity X5
HellGoddess HE/WL 85
BloodDevil SH/BD 80
Valkyrie
BloodDevil SE/BD 85
Tarantula
BloodDevil SE/BD 80

CriticalNoob

Quote from: tzuc on April 30, 2010, 10:45:08 AM
p.s. i see here posts from people with < 100 posts, most of them done on Valkyrie sub forums who don't agree of this system, while older people who have played infy, dragon or nightmare and know the problems of the normal system support the GM's .

+100

Vax

Quote from: Srecko on April 30, 2010, 10:57:26 AM
Hey, why not come with pt of dwarfs? :D

Now seriously, have u ever killed some epic? If u did i bet it was dragon style, u just zerged her every man for himself.

I bet u were one of the ppl screaming "cheaters" when they killed it with 20 ppl. Well, using brain isnt against server rules, u know.

xddd funny... no i was never farming bosses xddd sry my bad.... well anthy/valy i sow only on fraps and some youtube clips xd
Quote from: MartinSVT on April 30, 2010, 11:33:06 AM
I have 1 more Question for GMs   : If my main class is PP  85 lvl 3rd class  and my retail BP subed on PP- PP/BP is 80 lvl with 3rd class too and i play on PP stats my Retail how i will change to Main if both are PPs with 3rd class when i go to NPC what will happen do i have options to choose from 2 PPs or it will be some other way. I mean do somehow game will make difference between my retail PP and my main PP , because now it looks that i am Main pp and retail PP which is impossible . How i will change between PP/BP when i am on PP first stats and main which is PP

well this is very good questions there were always problems on infi and other servers with this... wondering if thay solved it...

cvijeta

So HB in main class, and C4 in retail
What is point of sub w/o fs
Any way i wish u all the best ( to Dadija also ^^ )
Duche
NemanjaVidic