Web Analytics
Main+NoSubStack POLL - Page 16

News:

Main Menu

Main+NoSubStack POLL

Started by Linas, April 29, 2010, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danoontje

how abou keeping valkyria this way. And re-open Raven >< then everyone is happy ^^
Nexilus

Derailed

I wonder who will be able to kill baium on main class, how many destro sws bd bp active ppl will need to kill that rb  :o to get retail ;D GF
https://s20.postimg.org/674p8t2e5/Bez_nazwy.png

Danoontje

MB i am wrong, but u dont need to kill baium for retal.... only hit him ones with that knife not?
Nexilus

Derailed

Quote from: CriticalNoob on April 30, 2010, 09:06:03 AM
MAYBE YOU DON'T SEE THE POINT LIKE OTHER HATERS, THIS SERVER IS FOR ONES WITH BRAINS

FIRST OF ALL: ppl have to choose ONE char to play with ! NO ONE MAN ARMY if you dont understand BB..]

y u r very smart man  ;D plisss find for me ppl who will wont to play sws or bd (that char neeeed rly big brain)  ::)

Derailed

Quote from: Danoontje on April 30, 2010, 09:14:58 AM
MB i am wrong, but u dont need to kill baium for retal.... only hit him ones with that knife not?
good point my bad :D but for me get retail was hit and always kill that fooker ;p but nvm it will be funny all ppl from server will cooming to toi13 only for wake baium ;]

anyway i will try that fun in here :)

IvolveR

Honestly the idea is pretty good and i would like to see it  implemented on the whole network
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Vax

Quote from: Derailed on April 30, 2010, 09:12:37 AM
I wonder who will be able to kill baium on main class, how many destro sws bd bp active ppl will need to kill that rb  :o to get retail ;D GF

and this is how ppl think... becouse always u just could call 2 ty/de sws/ee pp/bd and just own baium...u think is good?? its is faking lame... now try use brain and gather more ppl to kill some bosses... big bosses are made to be killed by full ally not just by 1 faking clan... what is pleasure u gather 30-40ppl on antharas 50-60 valakas... now gather them 150+(at least till every1 will be good equipped xd) and u will see how it is possible to kill em with good cooperation...

restriction about cata... hmm i rlu dunno for example why is cry here after u reach lvl 80 mobs are anyway blue or they changed their lvl and i dont know??
true is that on hb after long time will be most pvp but mby it will be good? u anyway need go oly on ur main and u will train ur pvp skills instead of being on xx/yy 80/80.
at the end i anyway think that is still better play on 85lvl char than 80/80 ;p

Srecko

i dont see why u ppl think now u will need to think what char to take with u in pt..

Everyone will still have at least 1 box. U will just invite ppl based on how many supports they can bring with them. And still that guy playing with his "brother" that have full buff 24/7 will get invited, not some poor guy that is good at using only 1 char.

As for the rest of server.. nothing changes. Still 1 man armies in every pvp, Ppl killing RB's alone, powerleveling alone again..
i dont think u will stop botters also..

This server will be different, but still main issues remain. And u cut lot of fun from the game trying to fix them.

Srecko

Quote from: Vax on April 30, 2010, 09:59:50 AM
and this is how ppl think... becouse always u just could call 2 ty/de sws/ee pp/bd and just own baium...u think is good?? its is faking lame... now try use brain and gather more ppl to kill some bosses... big bosses are made to be killed by full ally not just by 1 faking clan... what is pleasure u gather 30-40ppl on antharas 50-60 valakas... now gather them 150+(at least till every1 will be good equipped xd) and u will see how it is possible to kill em with good cooperation...

restriction about cata... hmm i rlu dunno for example why is cry here after u reach lvl 80 mobs are anyway blue or they changed their lvl and i dont know??
true is that on hb after long time will be most pvp but mby it will be good? u anyway need go oly on ur main and u will train ur pvp skills instead of being on xx/yy 80/80.
at the end i anyway think that is still better play on 85lvl char than 80/80 ;p

Actually no need for 150 ppl if u have mana pots..
Just need some organization, and can be done with less than 50. Maybe with 30 ppl in my opinion. Even without DN sub.
Real problems starts when u dont have mana pots.. then u need 150 ppl.

tzuc

Quote from: IvolveR on April 30, 2010, 09:30:01 AM
Honestly the idea is pretty good and i would like to see it  implemented on the whole network

yeah, surprised no one thought about it until now. for gm's .. it's the best idea you brought to valkyria from my point of view. GG !
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Vax

Quote from: Srecko on April 30, 2010, 10:06:21 AM
Actually no need for 150 ppl if u have mana pots..
Just need some organization, and can be done with less than 50. Maybe with 30 ppl in my opinion. Even without DN sub.
Real problems starts when u dont have mana pots.. then u need 150 ppl.
30 ppl??:P rly?? xd lets think,,, for example party warriors ( archers) lets count supports wk,sws,bd ( i dont count profet or wc inside) so in 9 ppl party u have 3 buffers
lets think that u go with 4 pt = 36 ppl. in every party need to be at least 3 buffers... so 36- 3*4 = 24... u wanna tell me u will kill antharas with 24 ppl who will hit boss?takeing into consideration that it will take much till all of this ppl will be fully equipped with s grades...i would like to see how u doing this if only u go with 4 pt on anthy make frap plox:)

ah btw... mana pots wont help u... for example even full buffed mages can use lets tell 1k mp in hmm 5 sec>> and to get 500-600mp from pots u w8 30 sec:) this mp pots is usefull but still not enough to keep mp full on bosses

tzuc

Quote from: Vax on April 30, 2010, 10:18:43 AM
30 ppl??:P rly?? xd lets think,,, for example party warriors ( archers) lets count supports wk,sws,bd ( i dont count profet or wc inside) so in 9 ppl party u have 3 buffers
lets think that u go with 4 pt = 36 ppl. in every party need to be at least 3 buffers... so 36- 3*4 = 24... u wanna tell me u will kill antharas with 24 ppl who will hit boss?takeing into consideration that it will take much till all of this ppl will be fully equipped with s grades...i would like to see how u doing this if only u go with 4 pt on anthy make frap plox:)

lol, we do it with 4 parties on retail, out of which 2 parties are high level (82-85) that kill angels and only 2 parties hit baium, and we do it in like 30 minutes. why do you need mana pots ? ever heard of EE / SE ? mana gain ? elixirs ? blessing of eva, sublime self sacrifice , even if you don't even need those on retail for baium.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota