Web Analytics
What we have expected and didn't get +1

News:

Main Menu

What we have expected and didn't get +1

Started by disc, April 30, 2010, 08:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disc

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,217959.0.html (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,217959.0.html)

+1

valkria gms decided to move on easier way, restricted the sub system instead of make skills balanced with normal stacksub system.
This is so drake style "solution", so i think descent, tort are the subregistrations of drake :D prepare for the best op donation options: if you donate xy euros you will be able to use subbed char in restricted zones to. And still no op weapons, and armors :DD
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

BanThemAll

Dont worry only 500-450 players on valkirya since start..

So i guess it wont last long

Torn

Quote from: disc on April 30, 2010, 08:57:08 PM
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,217959.0.html

+1

valkria gms decided to move on easier way, restricted the sub system instead of make skills balanced with normal stacksub system.
This is so drake style "solution", so i think descent, tort are the subregistrations of drake :D prepare for the best op donation options: if you donate xy euros you will be able to use subbed char in restricted zones to. And still no op weapons, and armors :DD
I am sorry but what are you trying to say? I have read both of your topics and still cant understand a thing

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: Torn on April 30, 2010, 09:04:38 PM
I am sorry but what are you trying to say? I have read both of your topics and still cant understand a thing

Valkyrie = good potential but freaked up by ur StuckSub system .

sm0g

and you wont ever understand his points because hes the worst cryer on forums i ve ever seen
honestly those farming zones with main only idea is bllsht,hero skills on main is crap,oly with main is same crap because if i wanna play on a stack sub server,i wanna play with my stacking char not the main class only.
null.void

Ventarius

yeah, pay, pay euro for lvl and sub.... that's why they lowered rates and freaked up sub system....

disc

you don't undersand? then learn a little english.

You said valkiria will be a new substack server, without op donation shits. Then you simply disable the substack(yes you did't cuz we want to play with stacked subs, not without them, and you disabled it in those zones where the higher level ppl spend the most of their gametime) one day before the start. What's the point to make subs, if we can't use them in 90% of game?

You think the other servers got freaked up because of substack system. Wildpussy wrote why REALLY they freaked up, and why not the substack system is the cause of that... The real causes are: exploits, bots, and the overpowered donation shits, bugged skill, NOT the substack system.

BTW what will be you next step? Make unlockable the sub area restrictions by donation? :D

Torn

Quote from: disc on April 30, 2010, 10:06:04 PM
you don't undersand? then learn a little english.

You said valkiria will be a new substack server, without op donation shits. Then you simply disable the substack(yes you did't cuz we want to play with stacked subs, not without them, and you disabled it in those zones where the higher level ppl spend the most of their gametime) one day before the start. What's the point to make subs, if we can't use them in 90% of game?

You think the other servers got freaked up because of substack system. Wildpussy wrote why REALLY they freaked up, and why not the substack system is the cause of that... The real causes are: exploits, bots, and the overpowered donation shits, bugged skill, NOT the substack system.

BTW what will be you next step? Make unlockable the sub area restrictions by donation? :D
Can you again explaine me "OP donations thing" i still dont understand.

Dhart

Quote from: Torn on April 30, 2010, 10:11:03 PM
Can you again explaine me "OP donations thing" i still dont understand.
Not ? Icarus and other lame dinasties items obtainable from donations , doesn't it sound you anything?
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Torn

Quote from: Dhart on April 30, 2010, 10:23:08 PM
Not ? Icarus and other lame dinasties items obtainable from donations , doesn't it sound you anything?
1st of all Icarus wont be at donny manager, you can only get it by getting recipes from EPIC bosses then fram mats and craft - no other way.
2nd Lame dinasties are not lame they are official DYNASTY armors (DNET sets doesnt exist on Valkyria), and not to mention that you can farm for dynasty or donate but both options is available.

So before asumming something make sure you are well informed.

wildpussy

Quote from: Torn on April 30, 2010, 10:26:17 PM
1st of all Icarus wont be at donny manager, you can only get it by getting recipes from EPIC bosses then fram mats and craft - no other way.
2nd Lame dinasties are not lame they are official DYNASTY armors (DNET sets doesnt exist on Valkyria), and not to mention that you can farm for dynasty or donate but both options is available.

yes that is very good

but your server has no stack sub

do you understand ?

disc

Quote from: Torn on April 30, 2010, 10:26:17 PM

i see you aren't too good in english.
We say those thing freaked up the OTHER servers (dragon, nm, infinity), and not the substack as you think, so you shouldnt restrict the usage of subs on valkiria, exept olympiad...