Web Analytics
B weapon - unipossible with silver coins !! 7500 oO - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

B weapon - unipossible with silver coins !! 7500 oO

Started by Austrian3, May 02, 2010, 12:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vax

i have other question... mby gm can anserw... cuz b grade weaons are not tradable but how is with them if u need to make retail quest?? if i take top b weapon for coins and when i wanna make q on retail can i give this weapon?? or i need to craft real 1?? anserw plox

Descent

Quote from: Vax on May 02, 2010, 11:33:00 AM
i have other question... mby gm can anserw... cuz b grade weaons are not tradable but how is with them if u need to make retail quest?? if i take top b weapon for coins and when i wanna make q on retail can i give this weapon?? or i need to craft real 1?? anserw plox
craft real one

sm0g

just make items from coins equal to zero at shops,and everoyne will be happy.
null.void

FeelMyWind

L2W FOR DN --> [url=http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=142483.0]http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=142483.0[/url]

Nabz0r

Look, the weapons are already non-treadeable and cant be sold at npc shops so.. why not make them tradeable by freight. I got 650 silver on my DE, 500 on my WC, thats already 1/8 of a weapon. If they use bots to get weapons for theyre main, who cares? A mage with SOV, Pole and Bow...is still a Mage.The only + will be for DE who will have pole,swords and 2h swords. I do not disagree with the rates, and i am aware that the coins system is very usefull for new chars, and its starting the economy to get on its legs.But i only got a C wep,armor and jewels on 1! char because i raised 3 chars(a buffer , a dmg dealer, and a friend; and i was the only one picking up!).Same happend with silver, me and a friend,we both dualboxed, and only one of he's char picked up. So u need about 4x more coins to get the necesary equip for your grade. Again flamers will say i want som when i am 61. NO! i just want my chance to farm my silvers for SOV,and not end up with 4k silver that is useless since i cant farm silver anymore. The best solution i can think of is freight trade. Its not that important if a TH will also have a bow, ffs let him get that bow, he wont make a real difference in PVP anyway with it.

Noob and Beyond

Cireneu

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on May 02, 2010, 01:02:19 AM
I think that nice idea would be coins exchange system (1 coin of higher grade = 2 of lower grade) or even 1:1, depends on GM decisions :D

bad ideia , every1 will use more more and more l2walker to farm Bronze Coins and exchange them for higher.. dont change anything on System, or if Gm's change something i hope they cut out all A and S weaponds... ( B grade still bad but nvm .. )

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 02, 2010, 01:32:20 AM

that's why 15x is a great bullshit, 9x was still high but acceptable.
for all noobs who playied on 235454x quit l2 cuz l2 isn't for kids who wanna have everything in 1 week.
i really ROFL when ppl say: omg this server is too hard, noone will get good equip cuz rate is too low.......then i answer....join infinity noobas and learn how to play

play hard go pro, only old players know the meaning of this words, the rest is shit

true, but dont try to be more than u are l ;)

Edited: you can farm all coins that u need until lvl 58, without walker, without shiits, just with 1 pp behind u    :D
           So nvm..

JeEbok

Quote from: Nabz0r on May 16, 2010, 01:19:45 AM
Look, the weapons are already non-treadeable and cant be sold at npc shops so.. why not make them tradeable by freight. I got 650 silver on my DE, 500 on my WC, thats already 1/8 of a weapon. If they use bots to get weapons for theyre main, who cares? A mage with SOV, Pole and Bow...is still a Mage.The only + will be for DE who will have pole,swords and 2h swords. I do not disagree with the rates, and i am aware that the coins system is very usefull for new chars, and its starting the economy to get on its legs.But i only got a C wep,armor and jewels on 1! char because i raised 3 chars(a buffer , a dmg dealer, and a friend; and i was the only one picking up!).Same happend with silver, me and a friend,we both dualboxed, and only one of he's char picked up. So u need about 4x more coins to get the necesary equip for your grade. Again flamers will say i want som when i am 61. NO! i just want my chance to farm my silvers for SOV,and not end up with 4k silver that is useless since i cant farm silver anymore. The best solution i can think of is freight trade. Its not that important if a TH will also have a bow, ffs let him get that bow, he wont make a real difference in PVP anyway with it.

u can farm after retail, and then after 2nd retail and after 3rd, who said it will be easy?
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

ChujoZord

It's so freak'n easy to do....
On lvl 45 you can start to kill mobs 1/2 in group 4-5 mobs near oren :). In this option you can get arround 15k Silver coins to lvl 58.
Peace!

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

peroxide

Quote from: Nabz0r on May 16, 2010, 01:19:45 AM

+1

Pls make coins tradable by freight, I have alot of coins stuck on chars, and I dont wanna waste them so I can buy offline shops, especially gold ones ::) I dont think that making coins tradable by freight will ruin the game play. Besides, I wanna set offline shop with a secondary char, not with my main char(as I am sure all of us would), so please consider our idea.

Also I think we should be able to buy C grade items with silver coins also, or at least some potions or something, it's too bad that those coins go to waste.

Nabz0r

Cireneu, you didnt understand a damn thing i said. I didnt say i want the coins to be treadeable umong themselvs ( x bronze <=> y silver). And i didnt say nothing about bronze.Im talking about silver, and maybe gold(i dont know yet since im not that level yet). Im not contesting the coin system, im just saying that a little improvement on it, would make our lives easyer.

Noob and Beyond

Srecko

Quote from: Nabz0r on May 16, 2010, 11:15:44 AM
Cireneu, you didnt understand a damn thing i said. I didnt say i want the coins to be treadeable umong themselvs ( x bronze <=> y silver). And i didnt say nothing about bronze.Im talking about silver, and maybe gold(i dont know yet since im not that level yet). Im not contesting the coin system, im just saying that a little improvement on it, would make our lives easyer.

that is true, it would make your life easier. But making your life easier might be bad for server.
Most of problems on server we had because GM's wanted to make someones life easier.

macsomen

ahh use your brains people.... -.-   everything is fine, the coin system at other stuffs... I agree with 1 thing... u collecting to slow the (for example silver coin) coins according to your grade... its ok still, but u can do 1 thing just make coin drop rate higher and there u go.. u can have b grade at 55-56 lvl.... if u play solo...  BUT STILL biggest problem is l2w... nothing more... i playing since 2006 and i never used l2w.. I'm not say I want to cry here... Just ppl with l2w screwing up the whole server. Am I right? Play fair. Play hard get C/B grade and go pvp....
A and S grade will come after....

I miss c3 :(((( when in varka b grade ruled!
Dragon15x
Urmel - Titan/Grand Khavatari - since 2005.12.12
Aprhodithei - BH
DKNYhun - SPS/EE
xDervishx - WC/BP

Hellraiser25x

Zagert SPS/ES