Web Analytics
A/S grade recipe spoil

News:

Main Menu

A/S grade recipe spoil

Started by Toszi, May 04, 2010, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toszi

QuoteYou will have all recipes spoilable on pretty much fair level, not too hard not too easy.

Torn,
you wrote it. So whats about it? Recipes already spoilable? Will we have some info about the places where can we spoil them?

Regards.

On the road again. :D

iMEXX

hmm yep... interesting i would like to hear the answer too  :D
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

Toszi

Yes, it would be important, cause gc quest is freaked up so hard with this rates. Raids will drop a grade sets sooner, than ppl do it with gc quest. :P

iMEXX

Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

Toszi

tzuc

Quote from: iMEXX on May 04, 2010, 09:41:42 PM
i think quest rate is x1  >:(

both quest rate and items are x1 on a x9 server, i've pushed the GM's on this since server start and they give no clear answer on this. i've tried to look at all the posibilities and well it doesn't look good. you need spoiler lvl 68 minimum for spoiling recipies and ofcouse a party to back him up . due to drop rate / xp rate crafting b-grade would be stupid and waste of mats so that lvl 68 spoiler with his party will be in c-grade with b-grade weapons if they farm solo ... not sure if it makes sense but it's messed up in my head too :) as i can't seem to find the good strategy  to follow about this

solution 1: keep current drop rate and lower xp rate (i'm sure everyone will be SO happy about that .. NOT)
solution 2: increase drop rate / drop quantity of quests in TOI / LOA / GC

oh and wtf is this " quest rate: x10 ", that's in announcements ... cause i can't seem to find any quest that drops items x10 or chance of dropping x10 ? :)) wth is that x10 ?

immposibile ? no .. you can gear up eventually .. hard ? YES, very hard .. trust me when i say this it's harder than retail, why ? because on retail if i farm GC with a party from 54 to 60 ( which will take a couple of weeks ) i would get ( just estimating here ) 9x more quest items .. while here if i farm GC with a party from 54 to 60 ( 2 days )  i get retail equivalent of 2 days of farm  = pretty much nothing :)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

ChujoZord

Quote from: tzuc on May 05, 2010, 12:55:04 PM
both quest rate and items are x1 on a x9 server, i've pushed the GM's on this since server start and they give no clear answer on this. i've tried to look at all the posibilities and well it doesn't look good. you need spoiler lvl 68 minimum for spoiling recipies and ofcouse a party to back him up . due to drop rate / xp rate crafting b-grade would be stupid and waste of mats so that lvl 68 spoiler with his party will be in c-grade with b-grade weapons if they farm solo ... not sure if it makes sense but it's messed up in my head too :) as i can't seem to find the good strategy  to follow about this

solution 1: keep current drop rate and lower xp rate (i'm sure everyone will be SO happy about that .. NOT)
solution 2: increase drop rate / drop quantity of quests in TOI / LOA / GC

oh and wtf is this " quest rate: x10 ", that's in announcements ... cause i can't seem to find any quest that drops items x10 or chance of dropping x10 ? :)) wth is that x10 ?

immposibile ? no .. you can gear up eventually .. hard ? YES, very hard .. trust me when i say this it's harder than retail, why ? because on retail if i farm GC with a party from 54 to 60 ( which will take a couple of weeks ) i would get ( just estimating here ) 9x more quest items .. while here if i farm GC with a party from 54 to 60 ( 2 days )  i get retail equivalent of 2 days of farm  = pretty much nothing :)

freak it It's ok ...

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

GoodLike

Can we get an answer pls at this ?
First , you must put info on WWW.DRAGON-NETWORK.NET abot Valk 9x bcz there are only old servers , we need to know drop calc for Valk 9x
Second , i think will take a time to do that and you can easly give us an answer about how spoil is here  , whats mobs drop A/S grade recipes.
Or maybe is the same as in 1 of servers from dragon (Luna (1x) | Infinity (5x) | Shadow (10x) | Raven (10x) | Dragon (15x) | Nightmare (30x) | Judgement (50x))
We w8 a answer pls

tzuc

i just got OUR, since farming for parchments was done 50% by me and 50% buy party doing TRAINS ! and after 4 days we got first recipe .. YAY ! NOT ! at this rate we'll have a-grade in a couple of months :x
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

tzuc

nice one valky gm's on the GC quest ( imo it's just a bit high 6x) but I AM NOT COMPLAINING :). thanks again