Web Analytics
Price to igor - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Price to igor

Started by H3, May 05, 2010, 10:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasko

I'm not say nothing bad ,  server is cool just u make something what u think is not big deal but is really big for players this is fact ...

p.s. keep good work ,I say u again nothing bad , just look better what ppl want this is all ...

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

ChujoZord

Quote from: Nasko on May 06, 2010, 01:13:13 AM
I'm not saying nothing bad ,  server is cool just u make something what u think is not big deal but is really big for players this is fact ...

p.s. keep good work ,I;m say u again nothing bad , just look better what ppl want this is all ...
They are making best.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Descent

We priorities you (players) first, since without you guys server is nothing but some changes are necessary. We dont just wake up and think of the best ways to freak you up.  ;D

zippobg

I agree with new prices.
First at all on there haven't that coin options.
This coin system freaked up really spoilers and crafters.
Good that haven't Armors and Jewels in this shops (I don't talk about D and C).
Only I think, that I didn't agree is spoil. It's too low.
I understand that it's same like other servers, but You was put notice that because new sub system you will raise spoil and there is not such a think. It's not normal to waste 3-4 hours for recs for soulshots/spirit shots.

Best regards,
Slavi

SadFace
WC/OL

gryby

Quote from: Descent on May 06, 2010, 01:04:11 AM
We apologies for the change on price but it was necessary in the long run. The price will stay as they are now I guarantee you.

dont apologize dude Nasko can only cry  and he cant understand its only a game. thx for yr work, cu.

TangRa

Here is the solution: When you get up to level over grade you're farming, go to town, delevel couple of hours and you'll be able to farm needed again. Do it for a week in regular basis, and your char will be equiped just fine. Of course, deleveling is not like main goal in L2 world, still, playing at DN  you all have proved already you're freaky enough. Stay crazy, do crazy, play on DN! :)
Oh yeah, forgot that one... Repent your sins working too.

matthew

I think the coin system is a good idea up to a point - to get A&S items with it. A&S should be obtained through spoil and rb's. On the other hand i think the B grade sets & jewels would be necessary to fill this gap (char lvl 65 or more  on C grade) and would improve all aspects of the game.

Srecko

Quote from: Nasko on May 06, 2010, 01:13:13 AM
I'm not say nothing bad ,  server is cool just u make something what u think is not big deal but is really big for players this is fact ...

p.s. keep good work ,I say u again nothing bad , just look better what ppl want this is all ...

1st u are complaining about CH now about this change that had to happen in short term it was leading to ruin server economy.
U wonder how some dwarfs could bid on 2 CH? Well, its because of this coins..
In 5 days 1 player could collect 100kk without much fuss.
Imagine if everyone do that for lets say, 1 month... what could u buy with adena then? nothing, everyone would have maximum adena on all chars.

I say price is still too big and eventually u should raise it even more.
New players will have other sources of income as server grows.

Srecko

Quote from: matthew on May 06, 2010, 10:13:25 AM
I think the coin system is a good idea up to a point - to get A&S items with it. A&S should be obtained through spoil and rb's. On the other hand i think the B grade sets & jewels would be necessary to fill this gap (char lvl 65 or more  on C grade) and would improve all aspects of the game.

u think on other servers first few days everyone have b/a sets already?

matthew

Quote from: Srecko on May 06, 2010, 10:19:53 AM
u think on other servers first few days everyone have b/a sets already?

Nope, but i prefer the pvp part of this game, not the farm one ^^

Nasko

Quote from: Srecko on May 06, 2010, 10:18:49 AM
1st u are complaining about CH now about this change that had to happen in short term it was leading to ruin server economy.
U wonder how some dwarfs could bid on 2 CH? Well, its because of this coins..
In 5 days 1 player could collect 100kk without much fuss.
Imagine if everyone do that for lets say, 1 month... what could u buy with adena then? nothing, everyone would have maximum adena on all chars.

I say price is still too big and eventually u should raise it even more.
New players will have other sources of income as server grows.
And what ? if for 5 days 1 player make 100kk this is my fault .... don't think so if , but will be my fault i use this exploit in take CH with this money right? and show me where i telling something for coins if u look more good u will see im agreed with changes for coins w/e keep spam on ...

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Srecko

i dont really understand what exactly u are saying and u cant blame me for that.

Anyway, no exploits were made. All bids were legal. Some ppl had more luck than others. Get over it. U still have 2 more ch left and few more that capable clan can conquer.

If u organized your clan and disciplined them bit more, u could have any ch u wanted.