Web Analytics
URGENT ISSUE

News:

Main Menu

URGENT ISSUE

Started by Detune, May 06, 2010, 10:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Detune

So i was farming non Stop with my SPH till i get 10k silver Coins and than i though... YUPI IM gonna get my top B WEAPON!!!

Wrong i was so Wrong Becuzz there is no Top B weapon for mages availeable on Coin SHop...

Wizard Tear should be put on SHop as fast as this admins can do it...

Arguments: Daggers can Stick up with their Demon Daggers... Archers can go pwn with thei super Bow of Peril

Me: Yuppi vahalla for the LULZ

CMan Gms U can put Wizard Tear on SHop asWEll!  WHy not?!  JIzuz this is insane...

tzuc

Quote from: Detune on May 06, 2010, 10:17:54 AM
So i was farming non Stop with my SPH till i get 10k silver Coins and than i though... YUPI IM gonna get my top B WEAPON!!!

Wrong i was so Wrong Becuzz there is no Top B weapon for mages availeable on Coin SHop...

Arguments: Daggers can Stick up with their Demon Daggers... Archers can go pwn with thei super Bow of Peril

CMan Gms U can put Wizard Tear on SHop asWEll!  WHy not?!  JIzuz this is insane...

you have top b-grade, it's called branch of the mother tree ... ah, there's no acumen ? tough luck :)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Toszi

Quote from: tzuc on May 06, 2010, 10:18:55 AM
you have top b-grade, it's called branch of the mother tree ... ah, there's no acumen ? tough luck :)

Do you mean staff of evil spirit? :D

QuoteArguments: Daggers can Stick up with their Demon Daggers... Archers can go pwn with thei super Bow of Peril

Dude, lets check the pvp damage of fighters. Mage can pwn with a simple homunculus too atm...

On the road again. :D

matthew

Quote from: Detune on May 06, 2010, 10:17:54 AM

CMan Gms U can put Wizard Tear on SHop asWEll!  WHy not?!  JIzuz this is insane...
Men with a valhalla u can easy get down 3-4 fighters atm cause u got the range, and your enemy got the c grade jewels oO

tzuc

Quote from: Toszi on May 06, 2010, 10:29:35 AM
Do you mean staff of evil spirit? :D

Dude, lets check the pvp damage of fighters. Mage can pwn with a simple homunculus too atm...

yeah :)) it's been a while since i've used .. A-grade :-s
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

Detune

I DONT MEAN STAFF OF EVIL SPIRITS...

I MEAN WIZARD TEARS THAT IN FACT IS A WEAPON THAT EXISTS...

U HAVE TOP C JEWELS AND TOP C ARMORS ON COIN SHOP...

THERES NO REASON TO DONT PUT WIZARD TEAR ON COIN SHOP...

I DONT CARE ABOUT PVP...

ACTUALLY I DO CARE...

tzuc

Quote from: Detune on May 06, 2010, 10:39:28 AM
I DONT MEAN STAFF OF EVIL SPIRITS...

I MEAN WIZARD TEARS THAT IN FACT IS A WEAPON THAT EXISTS...

U HAVE TOP C JEWELS AND TOP C ARMORS ON COIN SHOP...

THERES NO REASON TO DONT PUT WIZARD TEAR ON COIN SHOP...

I DONT CARE ABOUT PVP...

ACTUALLY I DO CARE...

wizard tear is serious  business

Detune

CAPS LOCK IS FOR PEOPLE READ BETTER CUZZ THIS ARE BIGGER LETTERS U UNDERSTAND?

But what i really would like is a GM posting here if theyre goin to Put WIZARD TEAR on COin SHop or Not...

If not yeyeyey vahAlla im gonna buy!

Cireneu

Quote from: tzuc on May 06, 2010, 10:18:55 AM

Fail xD