3rd class /sub question

News:

Main Menu

3rd class /sub question

Started by StonerBashin, May 07, 2010, 06:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StonerBashin

Hi
If i do 3rd class as a bishop on my main and then  Retail to Necro and do 3rd class and then sub to bishop  will i be able to do 3rd class on bishop side again? ;)
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

ChujoZord

Quote from: StonerBashin on May 07, 2010, 06:28:04 AM
Hi
If i do 3rd class as a bishop on my main and then  Retail to Necro and do 3rd class and then sub to bishop  will i be able to do 3rd class on bishop side again? ;)
Yes you will be because during subclass you are getting same lvl as ur retail+3rd profession.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

H3

Quote from: StonerBashin on May 07, 2010, 06:28:04 AM
Hi

make caution, in other server if u make 3rd class on main and wanna sub retail in same class of main u cant make 3rd class
[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]

palladine

Quote from: +Executor+ on May 07, 2010, 11:46:48 AM
yes u will be able.
Why?
On other DN servers you can't because the 3rd quest is not repeatable.
DN subclass is modification of official game, there is no stacked subs.
When you finish 3rd on main you can't start the 3rd saga of the same class on any retails/DN subs.
for example if you start with pp, take necro retail and sub to BP you can make 3rd 3 times because you will take 3 different saga's.

You just can't take the same saga's twice.
Of course you can start 3rd , got the quest items from hot springs, varka, kill halisha commune with tablets etc. with main, you'll keep the and after you will got BP DN sub on necro  retail just only finish the 3rd saga.
youll' keep the amulets of resistance from main till you finish with retail/DN sub.

Morela

@up cool long story bro...
but when you will sub your char your subclass will already have 3rd, no need to make it.