Web Analytics
About GM solution

News:

Main Menu

About GM solution

Started by Sanctus, May 08, 2010, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanctus

What do you think about GM solution of wipe adena from players who exploited?
How about all other things you can buy with it? all crystals, sets, weapons, tatoos, marks, etc...
There was like 4 or 5 hours of ppl dropping items , adena, crystals, etc.. in giran.
1st you give advantage to L2W users that farmed coins and bought 1, 2 and even 3 Clanhalls..
your solution was to rise amout of coins needed.. ok easy for a bot still, harder for a person.
Now you did a big mistake with this update.. and

Kerth

there is already such topic...
anyway I'll anser you - IMO roll back server to time before exploit started, and make ALL D / C items buought at coins npc not sellable or nottradeable (what for some ppl want to trade it, i really dont know)

Jarski69

wipe would be easy and take coin system away :)

magnetix

I dont want to play thinking about that some noobs have 1kkk+ because of bug. Wipe is 1 and only 1 solution. Wipe adena isnt good idea, cause they maybe bought some staff for the adena and now wipe will do nothing!

CTEBAH

Quote from: Jarski69 on May 08, 2010, 03:38:54 PM
wipe would be easy and take coin system away :)

and make better drop adena then :D

Thrinku

any rollback, any wipe, just ban for noobs who make adena from bug, delete this bug, ale make weapons for trade when weapon is buyed for coins
Thrinku ^aka^ Kub3k

Austrian3

Thx GM for this great work,
it was your mistake, but you handle it well,
you are still a normal human :P and humans makes mistakes (thx god i am elv)

about took their money,.. good idea, no rollback is good
even if they bought some other things, its just a few kk maybe,.. if they bought some tattoos ... who cares, other farmes and crafting dwarfs also have over 100kk or more, it doesnt destroy the server.

And for all ppl who say "wipe this server" i am 100% sure u stared 2 days ago and you are under lvl 50,.. or maybe u play since beginn, and you are pissed of that some ppl are 70+ and you are just 50+ because u have to bad knowledge about lineage 2.

As i can see on forum most ppl say that all players 70+ are walkers,... well just learn the game -.-
For me i am 7x yes, and if you call me that i am using walker,... i dont have the .exe,.. i never had it, and i have no clue how to set up such a walker, i would need longer to make a walker setup than make a char by my own to lvl 70 lol xD

Thx GM team for your work
and keep hunting the walkers :)
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

ChujoZord

No freaking wipe are you idiots?

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Austrian3

Quote from: magnetix on May 08, 2010, 03:42:32 PM
I dont want to play thinking about that some noobs have 1kkk+ because of bug. Wipe is 1 and only 1 solution. Wipe adena isnt good idea, cause they maybe bought some staff for the adena and now wipe will do nothing!

so dont play, we dont care about you
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

ekson

1,5h later and server still down.............
Elvene - Sh - Hellraiser x25

sausrainis

Quote from: Austrian3 on May 08, 2010, 03:46:27 PM
Thx GM for this great work,
it was your mistake, but you handle it well,
you are still a normal human :P and humans makes mistakes (thx god i am elv)

about took their money,.. good idea, no rollback is good
even if they bought some other things, its just a few kk maybe,.. if they bought some tattoos ... who cares, other farmes and crafting dwarfs also have over 100kk or more, it doesnt destroy the server.

And for all ppl who say "wipe this server" i am 100% sure u stared 2 days ago and you are under lvl 50,.. or maybe u play since beginn, and you are pissed of that some ppl are 70+ and you are just 50+ because u have to bad knowledge about lineage 2.

As i can see on forum most ppl say that all players 70+ are walkers,... well just learn the game -.-
For me i am 7x yes, and if you call me that i am using walker,... i dont have the .exe,.. i never had it, and i have no clue how to set up such a walker, i would need longer to make a walker setup than make a char by my own to lvl 70 lol xD

Thx GM team for your work
and keep hunting the walkers :)

+1 To this guy ,very reasonable post:)

[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Torn

Quote from: Sanctus on May 08, 2010, 03:32:51 PM
What do you think about GM solution of wipe adena from players who exploited?
How about all other things you can buy with it? all crystals, sets, weapons, tatoos, marks, etc...
There was like 4 or 5 hours of ppl dropping items , adena, crystals, etc.. in giran.
1st you give advantage to L2W users that farmed coins and bought 1, 2 and even 3 Clanhalls..
your solution was to rise amout of coins needed.. ok easy for a bot still, harder for a person.
Now you did a big mistake with this update.. and
No (total wipe) we did it only on most exploitable adena + something esle, no rollbacks needed after we scanned,checked,compared everything its really no need for any rollbacks just stop listening rumors and other people who say xxxx things about it, rollback is always easyest solution to do but really there is no reason for it. When issue happened there was barely 400 people online and 115shops , so have no worries everything will be back as it was. Cya online quite soon.