Torn, little q about subs

News:

Main Menu

Torn, little q about subs

Started by nolimits, May 08, 2010, 07:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nolimits

i was searching forum but didnt found some exact info about this problem:

on other dn servers there was problem with 2x 3rd on same class at mutant. for expample destro -> PAL/DE

is same problem here? exactly: when i make SH -> BD/SH can i make 3rd class change on both SH ? or in second try it tell me "already done"?

thanx for clearing this to me :)
Trpajzilk
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

nolimits

Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Toszi

Since you get your stack sub on lvl 78+, and with 3rd class, it cant be probelm...

On the road again. :D

Descent

Quote from: Toszi on May 09, 2010, 07:50:32 PM
Since you get your stack sub on lvl 78+, and with 3rd class, it cant be probelm...
Correct. For OP's example you start SH make 3rd class on main, complete retail quest and take BD. After leveling up to 78 AND have completed BD's 3rd class you can dn sub to SH 3rd class (assuming you have golky horn).

I'll take make some screens to make this easier to understand later.

nolimits

Quote from: Descent on May 09, 2010, 07:58:43 PM
Correct. For OP's example you start SH make 3rd class on main, complete retail quest and take BD. After leveling up to 78 AND have completed BD's 3rd class you can dn sub to SH 3rd class (assuming you have golky horn).

okey, understood :)
tyvm for answer
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Phate

Quote from: Descent on May 09, 2010, 07:58:43 PM

and what if you r making SH with 3rd class.. then as retail take SH and sub it as BD (to lvl faster as SH than BD for sub for example). Will you be able to make 3rd class on retail SH ?

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

nolimits

Quote from: Phate on May 10, 2010, 07:52:02 AM
and what if you r making SH with 3rd class.. then as retail take SH and sub it as BD (to lvl faster as SH than BD for sub for example). Will you be able to make 3rd class on retail SH ?

you can take SH as retail subclass whe you are SH on main ? oO
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Toszi

Quote from: Phate on May 10, 2010, 07:52:02 AM

Retail sub:
You cant take same class, like your main, or similar class, for example if you are sh on main, you cant take sorci, or sps. Also you cant take warsmith and overlord. And the last rule, you cant take elven race on sub with dark elf, and reverse.

This rules are working here too.

On the road again. :D

MumM

i remmember a lont time ago, whit a HK i try to get PR in retail and the server dont let me.. be coz archer cant sub in other archer.. check this link..

http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/subclasses_2.html

is here is enabled to do what u say is bugged..

gosu2kl

and if i want start

Wc / ol/wc  so how i can make that ;o if i cant take on retail ol  or wc

zippobg

Quote from: gosu2kl on May 10, 2010, 12:34:03 PM
and if i want start

Yes I was thinking for same, but you write it first.
As I can see only way is to change main on destro or other
SadFace
WC/OL

MumM

Quote from: gosu2kl on May 10, 2010, 12:34:03 PM
and if i want start

no.. if u want be OL/WC on retil u need make first make other class.. and chois WC on retail and later stack OL..

i mean.. Destro(main) sub WC/OL. U cant choice OL like retail, u need make first WC and later OL. but, isf u are WC in main u cant choice WC again on retail.