Nice solution Torn lil clown - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Nice solution Torn lil clown

Started by vecktor, May 08, 2010, 09:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetix

Quote from: Kazuki on May 08, 2010, 11:14:06 PM
True cause i'm pretty sure you don't want to wipe because you think some people will leave the server, and sure some might.

But on the other hand, if you don't do anything, many people will leave too because they don't want to waste their time on a server which is likely to die soon or later because of the damage inflicted by coin system/bug.

In which case, wouldn't it be better to start from scratch with a server corrected from the mistakes did this week ?
Which mean, if you want to keep your coin system, to make it so weapon/armor can't be sold or crystallized, then obviously up a little adena rate cause x3 is too low for a 9x server.

And i would advice to remove A/S from coin system, as i said in another post, those should only be get through farming and craft.

After keep an eye on l2w like you already do and everything should be fine.

One week isn't much to loose to have a great server afterward. Because your server looked promising but if you keep it like that, it isn't anymore.

I agree with u. Wipe is good as soon as possible. 1 week isnt to much to lose, but in 2 weeks time server will be crushed. And then will be to late for wipe...

Ryoko

Quote from: Kazuki on May 08, 2010, 11:14:06 PM
True cause i'm pretty sure you don't want to wipe because you think some people will leave the server, and sure some might.

But on the other hand, if you don't do anything, many people will leave too because they don't want to waste their time on a server which is likely to die soon or later because of the damage inflicted by coin system/bug.

In which case, wouldn't it be better to start from scratch with a server corrected from the mistakes did this week ?
Which mean, if you want to keep your coin system, to make it so weapon/armor can't be sold or crystallized, then obviously up a little adena rate cause x3 is too low for a 9x server.

And i would advice to remove A/S from coin system, as i said in another post, those should only be get through farming and craft.

After keep an eye on l2w like you already do and everything should be fine.

One week isn't much to loose to have a great server afterward. Because your server looked promising but if you keep it like that, it isn't anymore.

+1 but GMs just dont care. It was ONLY a week its not big deal to make wipe now

vecktor

Its waste time try to talk whit torn cauze he dont enough mature for understand and accep his fatal error whit price of weapons on aden shop on 0 aden and armors too

Many ppl make posts about wipe but our dear gm torn whit his hittler style think is better delete it and  no make a real fix.

The only salvation for this server is a WIPE and fresh restart whit no couins sistem.

MumM

Quote from: vecktor on May 08, 2010, 11:09:57 PM
So sad man Why xploiit was ur mistake put weapons on 0 adena on shop That is no a bug

i s a newbie thing of gm (noob 1)

How u can say bug if u put weapons to 0 adena is that a bug, Was ur error but u are so child for accept

Wanna see a warehouse whit 100 weapons c grade ?? if u fix it that cant exist right ?

U dont fix anithing so dont freak whit us lier

+1 we dont use a bug... bug is a error of the game.. and weapond 0 adena is a change that u make. We dont use a "bug" to dont pay this weapons... now u are trying to find all adena/items that ppla make/buy whit a error that u maka.. is not ur foul, its urs..

Quote from: magnetix on May 08, 2010, 11:06:49 PM
Torn,  I appreciate the work you have done to this server. But you must understand one thing. Why are honest players have to suffer because some people used a bug, which shook the market in the game? We also want the best for the server so in this case, wipe or rollback is the best thing you can do. Now is hard to buy anything, do anything. People are moving away from the server. You have to understand us, why we want to wipe the server.I  Do not want to play on the server where I am now doomed to failure.

I hope you understand this and finally rollback or wipe server. GL

like him say.. and others show in photos.. honestly ppl show this error to try to show u UR error... some guys pm u and we tell u.. "man look this error" and u dont do anythink. and now u call us bad users? bad uses are the guy who have alot of weapons/crys/money in urs chars, or WH tnx to this exploit.. and dont report it!

U cant say that we have the faul of all of this.. be coz we report this bug, and we take photos, and show u evidence of this.

vecktor

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 10:40:27 PM
This is the picture that is already showed in 6 new topics, and shows what? How do you know that adena isnt legit? That clan flooded giran with spam-wipte-gm idiots-retards-and so on.... So i really dont have anything more to add, we banned/banning and will ban all who did exploit as well as wiping (wiped already most of them) everything that is exploited.

However since you are all angels asking for wipe/rollback and so on, can i ask you a question why did you exploit in 1st place if you want wipe now??

How u can call this a bug if u put that price OMG i want to hear u say was my fu cken error so i need to give wipe

p1nG

If you wipe u kill the server, players will never trust that gm won't wipe again and waste our time! Rollback to yesterday b4 the exploit so we can start playing again!
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL !!

SplichO

You dumb or some sh1t p1ng? Exploit was just "given" to public yesterday but it was used even before clan hall bids. So stop QQing about 1 week of playing and let them WIPE in peace.

Sm1L3

Quote from: p1nG on May 08, 2010, 11:32:49 PM
If you wipe u kill the server, players will never trust that gm won't wipe again and waste our time! Rollback to yesterday b4 the exploit so we can start playing again!

+1 this is the right way +1
http://www.lineage2media.com/pictures/lineage2wallpaper16linene8.jpg

MumM

but what about the money, quest items of class chaged buyed whit this money, and other shits that ppl make whit farmed coins? nothing? the ppl who start now, dont have weapons to sell and buy the quest items for second chass change.. and clanhalss buyed whit this same money what? 1 clan have 3 clanhalls... nd 1 clan ofert 150kk and lost!! omg... 150kk and lost?? u know in a server 3x of adena drop what is 150kk? a fvking exploit/bug!! but not here... here gms call it "comon sense"

MumM

Quote from: SplichO on May 08, 2010, 11:36:14 PM
You dumb or some sh1t p1ng? Exploit was just "given" to public yesterday but it was used even before clan hall bids. So stop QQing about 1 week of playing and let them WIPE in peace.

CH was binding whit money of weaposn questcoin.. not whit farmed money or money that come from items selled.. same like 2nd class change. this server need a roll back to 0, if u want the server that GMs think have for a lot time.. is just 3 weeks, and we go to start whit the same opportunity.

Kazuki

Well if he wants to be trusted, he should first show more consideration into players, it's not just one or two whom complaining it's a whole bunch and many certainly agree but don't bother coming on the forum.

And a wipe after one week isn't such a big deal and would really fix the server cause the last "bug" isn't the only thing that messed up the server, coin system too allowed some player to make a lot of adenas that GM seems to find legit and normal.

How can it be normal to have 400kk or more in such a short time ? some player even have more than 1kkk only with coin system exploit.

I would trust more a GMs whom admit his mistakes and correct them than one that just ignore what players say.

The server would be just so great with just a wipe and few correction to coin system and adenas rate... would really be bad if it stay like this.

Sanctus

+1 fresh start or AT LEAST rollback.. i rly cant believe this situation U fuked server GMs now assume the responsability insted of banning ppl that buyed weapons for 0 adena that you put in shops or picked up items.. ofc lots of ppl will buy them and sever will go out of control..  In my case i picked up adena from a Dwarve that was shouting free adena at giran.. then he explained me the bug.. i tested it.. and never doubt about a roll back so i just have some fun.. but when i saw you didnt rollback i was the 1st to show i had all this gold and items.. and you didnt do anything about it..