Nice solution Torn lil clown - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Nice solution Torn lil clown

Started by vecktor, May 08, 2010, 09:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vax

Quote from: SplichO on May 08, 2010, 11:36:14 PM
You dumb or some sh1t p1ng? Exploit was just "given" to public yesterday but it was used even before clan hall bids. So stop QQing about 1 week of playing and let them WIPE in peace.

well i am preety supprised some smart asses tell shits if they know totally nothink... rly smartass before u write shits take some info... becouse ur faking posts only makeing confused other ppl...

yday i was in this shop around 20 o clock and weapons were costing normal price... price got shitty after server down at 1 o clock at night.... clan hall were bought before this bug...

Venusia

You dumb or some sh1t p1ng? Exploit was just "given" to public yesterday but it was used even before clan hall bids. So stop QQing about 1 week of playing and let them WIPE in peace.

Consider this server is not been annouced to start as Beta.
For that we know that bug its started yday night after server reboot and not before as u saying.
If its true that adena bug was before CH bids then the thing its different,u might have half rights, if it isnt like that, this mean you are just shouting craps for personal business like, you want wipe by all means just to have a chance to get a CH.

About this stuff GMs are pushing the players patience not telling what they are considering to do on any advice wrote on this topic, a quick aswer its required asap, our ppl dont wanna keep playing till we dont know the last GM's choice to solve this issue, or if they will leave the situation like this, keeping weekend shop and stuff as final solution.
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL !!

http://l2oldschool.forumotion.com/forum.htm

TifaPL

If you couldnt get enought adena for Clan Hall in time it's your and yours clan problem. Now you are becoiming next person which want to get adavantage for ur self by "bug" and wipe. Its should be rollbacked to moment when bug existed
DragonNetwork since 2005

Vendettacz

hows on RPG 5x?
professional retarded driver

vecktor

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 10:40:27 PM
This is the picture that is already showed in 6 new topics, and shows what? How do you know that adena isnt legit? That clan flooded giran with spam-wipte-gm idiots-retards-and so on.... So i really dont have anything more to add, we banned/banning and will ban all who did exploit as well as wiping (wiped already most of them) everything that is exploited.

However since you are all angels asking for wipe/rollback and so on, can i ask you a question why did you exploit in 1st place if you want wipe now??
[/quot

Hahahaha clown so why u ban our char right now if u dont know that aboput adena

We was honest whi u show u our adena how many ppl don say nothing  a lil tip if u put 2000kk on bid of the clan halls u cant detected clown put atention plz, maybe u can learn something from me.

Ventarius

hahaahahahahhahaahhha hahhahah hahahhahah hahahhaha hahahhah ahhahah ROFL LOLD ROFL
AND ALLMIGHTY VALKYRIA HAS FAILED LOLZ

MumM

Quote from: TifaPL on May 09, 2010, 12:04:18 AM
If you couldnt get enought adena for Clan Hall in time it's your and yours clan problem. Now you are becoiming next person which want to get adavantage for ur self by "bug" and wipe. Its should be rollbacked to moment when bug existed

this momment is the same day of the server start whit weapons for coins tradeables.. 99% of the server pay ur first and second class whit this wepons.. CH was binding whit this weapons.. the most amount of SSs that ppl sell in town the ppl pay it, whit this weapons..

the server need a fresh start.. and whit coins if u want but not tradeables, and aviables to sell it, in stores, and make crys whit it..

in 1 hours i farm whit a char lvl 16 and in party whit 1 56... 2,5k of bronce coins.. but I alone... imagine 1 full clan doing it.. amazyng amount of adena right?

whit 400 coins u get 1 staf of life.. in store 900k.. but if u get 2 sword of revo.. and make duals whit it, are 1,1k of C crys.. u can sell it to the ppl in 3,3k like cheap.. and hou much u get? arround 4kk... whit the 2,5k of coins i get 6 sword of revo.. so.. 3 duals.. so, 3 duals = arrund 15kk... in 1 hour of "work" in 1 server 3x of adena is normal? wow...