Web Analytics
Adena rate .

News:

Main Menu

Adena rate .

Started by Nasko, May 09, 2010, 11:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasko

I think now when all coins weapons , and others things is ok , adena rate need to be increased ... And can we know when chs will be reselled ?

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Kamikaz333

Quote from: Nasko on May 09, 2010, 11:55:50 AM
I think now when all coins weapons , and others things is ok , adena rate need to be increased ... And can we know when chs will be reselled ?

More adena = higher prices and  bad economy. Adena rate is fine for now.
DO NOT VISIT THIS LINK, AND DO NOT READ IT!!! If you did, then LOOSE :) .
http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1229368442267.jpg

aPlayer

it obviously should be incrased, exp is 9x adena 3x..  ppl without dwarfs buy shoots and stuff go exp and dont get any profit or its very low, just enough to buy shoots/pots again.. so i dont think adena rate lets say 5x or 6x would destroy anything.. in fact so low adena rate like 3x destroys it or at least makes it crap specially on higher lvls.

Diver

Quote from: aPlayer on May 09, 2010, 01:26:26 PM
it obviously should be incrased, exp is 9x adena 3x..  ppl without dwarfs buy shoots and stuff go exp and dont get any profit or its very low, just enough to buy shoots/pots again.. so i dont think adena rate lets say 5x or 6x would destroy anything.. in fact so low adena rate like 3x destroys it or at least makes it crap specially on higher lvls.
+1

Srecko

u dont know what u are talking about

adena rate cant be too low. Lower it is, better for server.

u have it 3x normal rate, not to mention u have 9x faster exp, meaning u spend 9x less mana, SS and other consumables.

so, u get 3x more adena and u spend 9x less adena = u get 27 times more value than on retail rates.

And u still have fukin coin system which gives u huge amounts of adena and will ruin server economy practically overnight.(and im not talking about GM mistake now)

MumM

Quote from: Srecko on May 09, 2010, 02:05:29 PM

u have it 3x normal rate, not to mention u have 9x faster exp, meaning u spend 9x less mana, SS and other consumables.

so, u get 3x more adena and u spend 9x less adena = u get 27 times more value than on retail rates.

And u still have fukin coin system which gives u huge amounts of adena and will ruin server economy practically overnight.(and im not talking about GM mistake now)

+10 fot u! if u increase the rate of adena u thnk guys that dwarf dont go to increase prices? i never buy 1 ss in this server.. i buy Crys and Spirit ore, and i crfat my self SS in stores.. ever some crfat put crating in low price. If u pay 500a 1 BssC, is not the economy of the server, is not the dwarf fault.. is not for inflation.. is just ur fault to pay it.. GKs , have same price here that in oficial servers.. and if this guys can pay it, we can too whit 3x.. In the start of a new server all dwarf put several price on SSs.. is normal. In some days, when the ofert increase, the price go to down..

Kazuki

Quote from: Srecko on May 09, 2010, 02:05:29 PM

That's not totally right.

Let's say on retail i need 9 mobs to make 1000 xp and each mobs drop 200a and i need 2 shoots to kill them (we'll take none grade)
So i make 9 x 200 = 1 800a from drop
i use 4 Bss per mob (2*2 Bss), so 4*40*9 = 1 440a

So in the end i have made 1 800 - 1 440 = 360a

On this server xp is 9x and adena x3
So i only need to kill 1 mob to make 1000 xp and this mob will drop 600a
So i make 1 x 600 = 600a from drop
I use 4Bss to kill it, so 4x40= 160a

So in the end i have made 600 - 160 = 440a

Where are your 27 times ?

You make only about 22% more adenas than on retail and let me tell you one thing, on retail they do all their quest in the old fashioned way, meaning not by buying quests item.
And some other stuffs that you usually do in private server supposedly because you make more adena than on retail... but it will be a lot harder here

Kerth

I agree with this. I've made new char to test it.
When I was making it from 1 to 37 lvl (atm), I've spend all my money on shots, and it was not enought - I had to put adena on it from my main.
Ofc for me it's not problem, but for ppl who gonna try to start here, it's very important, because if they can't even get money for supplies needed to exp, they won't cointinue playing in here.

If it's 3x now, I think 5 , 6 , or 7 x would be fair enought.

MumM

i lvl up my char from lvl 1 to 35 buying crys and Spirit ore and paying for craft and w/o problems i have like 150k atm.. if u think in pay ur second class change.. well think other way to make money ^^.  but i think that GMs want that u make the quest, not buy the items when u are new on server. Up the adena rate just go to increase the price in stores.. in lvl 60+ whit a farm of mobs in valey of sains in 1 hours i get like 800k whit 2 or 3 guys more in party... so i fine for my.

Ryoko

I dont have adena for making profession quests. Some teleports costs 30k so gtfo to all who are agains increasing adena cause Im sure u all get enough adena selling Dgr from Igor . If u dont want to increase adena on all mobs do it just near starting locations or decrease teleport prices to 0.

Clonage

This is crap. I farmed 1 hour almost 2 hours training mobs at hardins and guess what!? I spent all my adena porting doing my 1st 2nd class quest. GG Now im broke, without adena or class. Im comming back later when adena rate is inscresed. ;D

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Ryoko

But GMs made great event u should be happy, only 600kk for q items hahaha wtf is that are u serious ? If som1 bought it he got those money using bugs ect. cause its impossible to get so much money on 3x in 1 week. Gratz for GMs