Web Analytics
Adena rate . - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Adena rate .

Started by Nasko, May 09, 2010, 11:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoko

GMs asked about our opinions so why they arent responding in this thread ?

Kerth

Ppl who say that "go make crafts, make quests" etc, I will say you one thing.

On normal server, while exping, with suplies like ss, pots, soul and spirit ores, cursed bones etc after exping, they should be at least around 0 ( I mean, spend almost all income for it). AT LEAST. But here you are on -.

And if you are really hoping, that after 6 years of playing l2 someone will enjoy making 2nd class quest (2-3 days if they don't play too much daily), you are fu...king wrong. Rather, they will leave server, and go play another.
Ofc you can qq and say "we don't care, no need ppl", and after 1 year of playing you will ask wtf, why we have 300 online? And why we don't have new players?

Vendettacz

if you are using suplies while exp (SS, ores, etc) you are always in MINUS. source: oficial server
professional retarded driver

Srecko

Quote from: Ryoko on May 09, 2010, 08:58:00 PM
Yeah but 1st day on server you bought 1 Dgr from Igor for 400coins and sold it for 900k. And Im sure u didnt make 1st quest prof as I had to do to save the money. And its not about me I will manage it somehow but its pain in the ass, its about new players who just came to see If its worth to play here and after few hours they will give up. Its not low rate its rather medium for me so it shouldnt be so hard at the beginning. Try to get 800k for 1 mark now GL.

No, 1st day i bought top d grade weapon for 250 coins. Coin system was nonsense and still is. Until totally removed, economy will be freaked up.
Quest items in shops are actually luxury, u dont have them on most servers.

What do u mean, new players will give up because its too hard?
They get free buffs, they get free weapons, they get free armors all they way up to C grade!
clans pay them to finish quest...

and its too hard for u?

U wanna bet i can make 10kk before hitting lvl 40 with any char?

Ryoko

Quote from: Srecko on May 09, 2010, 10:52:09 PM
No, 1st day i bought top d grade weapon for 250 coins.
Yeah and u are +900k GG

Quest items in shops are actually luxury, u dont have them on most servers.
Did u make that quest ? I bet u didnt cause u sold Coin items  and u had money for your luxury!!! How many times do I have to repeat myself ?
What do u mean, new players will give up because its too hard?
They get free buffs, they get free weapons, they get free armors all they way up to C grade!

clans pay them to finish quest...
And what about all solo players ?
and its too hard for u?
Cant u read ? I said I will deal with it but many ppl wont.
Yeah sure lol

Kazuki

i sure want to see that too.. of course, dwarf doesn't count ;)

Use Fraps or whatever and show us... so i can laugh when you'll maybe barely have even 1kk

Ryoko

And in the other hand why r u opposing so much ? I want only better adena drop on low lvl mobs and cheaper teleports thats it.

aPlayer

I dont feel like making dwarf to afford anything just want to play my char :-\

Kyouzo

is  making teleport cost 0 so horrible?
today I had to spend like 2 hours to manage to go out of  town because i haven't money for port O.o
I can tell you for sure: Easier start = more ppl playing in long term.

Regards

nolimits

Quote from: Ryoko on May 09, 2010, 11:26:58 PM
And what about all solo players ?

solo players cant "sell" their 400 clan reputation points as academy char ? oO
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Ryoko

Quote from: nolimits on May 10, 2010, 01:03:46 AM
solo players cant "sell" their 400 clan reputation points as academy char ? oO
Ofc they can but first you need to do all 3 quests. And where is the point in this question ? Are u gonna pay 2.4kk for academy member ?
I

Srecko

Quote from: Ryoko on May 09, 2010, 11:42:07 PM
And in the other hand why r u opposing so much ? I want only better adena drop on low lvl mobs and cheaper teleports thats it.

then say like this. Im opposing rising general adena rate. Anyway, teleports are not too expensive, u dont need to use shortcuts teleporting from gludio straight goddard. Just teleport town by town, its cheaper.

If i find some time, ill do little experiment and start brand new char and exp him till 40 without any help from other chars so we will see..

i started last week 1 char on new dex server 4x. after reaching lvl 4 i decided i wanna check out server then exp.. I made 10kk before i even consider coming back exping past lvl 4 - same day of course. Now im lvl 30 and have about 15kk adena, bssa worth 10kk(seems bad investment, not many ppl have a grade weapons) and som recipe, also various mats.
True, servers just cant compare, dex serv is very heavily populated, started 2 months ago. But we are hoping valkirya will be like this also, right?