Web Analytics
Another complaining topic started

News:

Main Menu

Another complaining topic started

Started by nietrzezwy, May 11, 2010, 03:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nietrzezwy

Respectfully, Im gradually getting extremely nervous iritated and bored with those complaining topics, GOD, why everything is wrong here???????????
Is that a matter of time and you are going to fix it ?or you just put a server and dont give a sh*t about it ? plizzzzzzz ! be merciful !
Adena hasnt been taken from many of the exploiters as well as crystals, adena drop rate wrong, spoil rate wrong ( another topic about mj circle read it plz ;] ) dropped top C grade sls can not be sold at a regular shop(also posted), main entrance to dion's castle has a lot of ground bugs so that ppl couldn't get inside during siege, everything is bad, what the heck is that ? goodness me !
People like me have come here with hope and great expectations and extreme willingness to play! and what we get is enourmous dismay! you have disappointed us significantly !
There is my question :  EXPLAIN IT TO ME WHY HAVE YOU BEEN DOING IT ? what for ? ehhh..
Anyhow best regards for u and ur families.. =)

Torn

Quote from: nietrzezwy on May 11, 2010, 03:48:21 PM
Respectfully, Im gradually getting extremely nervous iritated and bored with those complaining topics, GOD, why everything is wrong here???????????
Is that a matter of time and you are going to fix it ?or you just put a server and dont give a sh*t about it ? plizzzzzzz ! be merciful !
Adena hasnt been taken from many of the exploiters as well as crystals, adena drop rate wrong, spoil rate wrong ( another topic about mj circle read it plz ;] ) dropped top C grade sls can not be sold at a regular shop(also posted), main entrance to dion's castle has a lot of ground bugs so that ppl couldn't get inside during siege, everything is bad, what the heck is that ? goodness me !
People like me have come here with hope and great expectations and extreme willingness to play! and what we get is enourmous dismay! you have disappointed us significantly !
There is my question :  EXPLAIN IT TO ME WHY HAVE YOU BEEN DOING IT ? what for ? ehhh..
Anyhow best regards for u and ur families.. =)
- Adena/crystals/items were taken from most of users (they are banned so they can use them), and after we remove them we will unban their chars
- Adena rate is not wrong (can be just low WHICH is a thing for discussion), but on long term adena rate is quite fine
- Spoil rate is not wrong ( can be just low WHICH is a thing for discussion too)
- About dion geo bugs you wont express them anymore, althou there is several bugs regarding castle options ( we are working on it to fix it)
- C grade droped weapon complaine?! So what you want to tell me is this: I got drop and i want to sell it at shop for 20x lower price then its at  market?!?
- About your dissapointment and "bugs" listed above i can just tell you that if you see all theese things as a serious bugs i cant help you, apart of all things that works you will find always excuse to complaine since that is in human nature , as i saw especially on DN. We are doing many things for server but that is the process not like we have 1 button to ;press; and all solved, therefor if you dont have patience for us nor belive in us there are other places where you can find your game joy without "bugs" and co.

nietrzezwy

Quote from: Torn on May 11, 2010, 04:17:45 PM
- Adena/crystals/items were taken from most of users (they are banned so they can use them), and after we remove them we will unban their chars
- C grade droped weapon complaine?! So what you want to tell me is this: I got drop and i want to sell it at shop for 20x lower price then its at  market?!?

ad1. - There are ppl who havent been banned and got enormous amounts of crystals :))))))) I know at least 1 guy like that (he confessed openly) I bet there are more of them.
ad2. - what I meant is that a dropped weapon ought to be soldable in any regular shop, u argument that its price is better on the market.. and what if it is a less popular weapon and nobody wants to buy it in square and nobody wants to cristalize it for u, what remains ? shop does! its always more adena..
All in all, I hope u are working on improvement and the only thing that reassured me that u arent lazy moroons is ur brief answer:)))
Thanks, its appreciated ! Best regards for all. Im off with complaints for now. Bye

ChillyWilly

not complaining, (as I havn't dropped any C grade yet anyway  ;D), just have a question/point/comment.
since C grade is "buyable" with coins, drops are just about worthless in the market, no?  it's fine for us dwarves, who always have need for crystals anyway, but for those who can't crystalize their own stuff, it can be a problem.  How can you know if a dwarf will give you back your crystals if you hand him a weapon to crush?  Therefore:  would it be possible to make a "crystalization for a fee" option similar to the "craft for a fee" shops?  this would be safer, as it would never be out of your own inventory....

flamingAwe

great that i didn't start playing here
GMs stupidity is awesome here
This is your market price example:
Quote from: Austrian3 on May 11, 2010, 10:04:13 AM
Me always buying Mithil Dagger, Staff of Life, Crossbow,.... for 800k
pm ingame Fragzilla

While NPC would buy it at least for 900k on normal server (half item price, and for top D price is 1.8kk)
Well, GMs, you might say whatever that your theory is right for C-b-a-s weapons, or in future for D.... but curently you failed with this 0 price system
Besides, not all crap is possible to sell on market, or it can take too long

maslina

Quote from: flamingAwe on May 11, 2010, 06:20:05 PM
This is your market price example:
While NPC would buy it at least for 900k on normal server (half item price, and for top D price is 1.8kk)
Well, GMs, you might say whatever that your theory is right for C-b-a-s weapons, or in future for D.... but curently you failed with this 0 price system
Great that you didn`t start play here
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Neozinhu

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 11, 2010, 05:41:22 PM
can i complain about the complainers?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
+1

ppl will never agree with everything...

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

MumM

Quote from: Neozinhu on May 11, 2010, 07:53:46 PM
+1

whit common sense yea..

Quote from: flamingAwe on May 11, 2010, 06:20:05 PM

+1 and in the start of server to much items end in stores to pay SSs, and quest of sedon class.. ok 1 sls is not a crap but this guys need sell it to pay the quest change of memmbers.. now need find some1 who pay for it, lost time and wait to some 1 who sure go to pay him 2,5kk when in store is near 3k..

nietrzezwy

Quote from: Neozinhu on May 11, 2010, 07:53:46 PM
+1

God, dont you see any points to complain ? u satisfied with this hell full of bots here ? omg, have u got brain u dumbass ?

EsaKeDoem

So why should anyone start here not to mantion start donating.All you are doing dudes is just one expencive experiment.GL on that  ;D
This is the reason why DN went like this.The ALLMIGHTY GM's always here to filter adequate information from spam and to do somthing about fixing things , after that comes community , witch saw weakness in GM staff long long time ago.I start thinking our GM's have average maibe around 18 years of age, and Drake maibe is around 25 ROFL to lead the parade.
SO MY DEAR GM'S START APRECIATE THE PPL THAT ARE HERE AND TRY TO PLAY FAIR! But that won't happen you just moorons and we all know that, so we just witnesing last days off DN, and i do it with pop-corn in my hands! ;D
NO RESPECT FOR UNRESPECTFULL PPL!
You thought that the dude doesn't have a reason to sell a wepon in shop ROFL,you are more lamed than i thought.And this far i kept my mouth shut forward you but you diserve far bigger punishment than beiing mindless!
And when i pay offcourse i would search my rights here we don't have any.So why should any one start donating for your bullshit pathetic imitation of the imitation of L2.
Just asking.
Peace
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

Valedino

Torn as u reply then read this also.Check the god dammit regeneration from the rbs that are for nobless quest.Example kernon ok rbs must have big regen after the last ''fixes'' that happen on other servers also and as it is HB but ok the system of server is same as the x15 for example but for kill kernon here 3pts with S (few) and A grade weapons many,is rly insane coz his regeneration is too hell rofl.I dont think that is an option to go 100 ppl for kill kernon rofl.

Btw before start tell everything some1 mofo i have to say that i got this ''complain'' from a friend clan leader that they was trying to kill kernon for 3 hours lol.After i try by myself,well not alone ok and yes is insane the regeneration.How can some1 will make nobles quest?Well all need admit it.I ll find a way to kill him but not all can do it.

Btw smth more SPOIL rate is x1 rly dont say the different is checked on multiple locs.Database is totally wrong i dont ask ofc to make new database coz exist sites for this but even these sites dont agree with DN lol.So wtf!!!

Adena rate,well guys it Sux and yes is low,i dont have problem with it but many many have is rly lol and isnt even 100% . OK. And no i dont come from any high rate server except if u think that official Teon and Dragonx15 is high rate.

Btw the quest in mos for ews/eas are u sure that it works like it must works?I doubt i wish to be wrong.I have some other things also to tell but maybe in another topic.

Back in spoil stuff,well rly is crazy to go to the right place for spoil example maj recipe and to spoil for 4-5 hours to get one,call it bad luck is ok.But also u can call it lack on database infos no?

Smth more and torn i told u via pm ig also this.When exist ss lags and exist a lot if u press tp,or buy example ores nothing happen.Ok normal till now is lag this deal.Now the ''bug'' if u press one more time or more this example tp when the ss lag go away u start tp or buy the things as many times as u press it.And tp 4-5 times in a row + lose 4x or 5x times adena for tp from rune to mos for example well i call it bug for u dunno i think is also.

Before u told smth for drop well ok,i tell this lets say i got as drop demon fangs and i go to sell it on shop coz i dont wanna use it why i must give it on 0 price?crazy a bit isnt it?even 380k adena is better than zero u know it.

Another example has to do with rates : cant if u go FG to exp to take and collect as drop 30k mana herbs in 1 hours rofl and in other places to collect 50 in 3 hours.I speak for places that u can farm mana herbs.(and yes u can use this info for make mana herbs i dont keep it for my benefit or clan benefit only lol).

As for Kamael chars -complain from a friend , i dont make Kamael here are THE BUG by itself- wtf will happen with many skills of this?work like they want or not at all?any1 will fix it or..?

And last but not least ... who is responsible for all these bots?I dont say that u and the others dont make their job but ehh log after 01:30 gmt+1 one time and u will get surprised from the situation.Isnt so hard to put anti-bot system...even andreas know it well.If i have wrong on this let me know.

I ll post later more or when i ll have time.Waiting for answer or if u want to make smth do it even w/o answer is ok.

P.s. Yes i know from first hand how annoying and bored is to read crying posts all time but if smth is wrong and some1 report is for the good of all .Well ok the way that u report it is important also.

-Vale-

nietrzezwy

lol vale, I didnt read it I have no time, but the length is impressive :D respect bro !