Substack and Skin - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Substack and Skin

Started by Sowell, May 23, 2010, 08:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuki

Quote from: Simonida on May 23, 2010, 09:06:42 PM
freak you retard, there's NO words to describe your stupidity.

HE started insulting FIRST, I just return him a favor, now you shitbrain come up to talk something??? Go die and do a favor to the world  ::)

one thing you're right about - annoying kids WILL post on this forum and YOU'RE one of them - if you consider me stupid, why you reply to "stupid" ppl posts? wanna prove you're more stupid?? OK, you won  ;D

btw, you can't find a words to insult me for 2 reasons:

1. cause you DID NOT have any reason to do that in first place, I'm not responsible for your mental disorder caused by server  ::)

2. you're too stupid to do that at all

now you have some ground to insult me back if you feel doing so so shoot - show us YOU'RE PRO  ;D ;D
God damn are you a kid or what ?

Can't you argue with someone without insulting him ? you are trying to make them look dumb but you are actually the one looking dumb since you can't argue without resorting to insults.
Insults doesn't make your "argument" stronger... it's all the contrary.

To come back to the topic... i also think it's useless to complain about the skin... you knew damn well from the beginning what would happen taking a mage as main and fighter as retail.
So just accept it.

Simonida

Quote from: Kazuki on May 23, 2010, 09:21:37 PM

Can't you argue with someone without insulting him ? you are trying to make them look dumb but you are actually the one looking dumb since you can't argue without resorting to insults.

To come back to the topic... i also think it's useless to complain about the skin... you knew damn well from the beginning what would happen taking a mage as main and fighter as retail.
So just accept it.

plz, READ WHOLE post and see - THEY insult first, not me, I just respond to them.

track replies back, I started normal, but ...  ::)

btw, I don't need to make anything "stronger", I know I'm right  :D

Kazuki

Quote from: Simonida on May 23, 2010, 09:37:43 PM
plz, READ WHOLE post and see - THEY insult first, not me, I just respond to them.

track replies back, I started normal, but ...  ::)

btw, I don't need to make anything "stronger", I know I'm right  :D
Well telling to someone that he's a cheater/l2w user without any proofs... honestly how do you except them to react ? :s

And you resorted to insults much faster than them... cause calling you a troll / telling you to gtfo when you accuse him of using l2w is not really insulting to me.
But afterward, calling him a brainless infant is insulting...

And still, because they "insulted", it's normal to insult back ? be smarter and don't insult... otherwise, you're just making excuse to me.

Simonida

Quote from: Kazuki on May 23, 2010, 09:50:04 PM
Well telling to someone that he's a cheater/l2w user without any proofs... honestly how do you except them to react ? :s

And you resorted to insults much faster than them... cause calling you a troll / telling you to gtfo when you accuse him of using l2w is not really insulting to me.
But afterward, calling him a brainless infant is insulting...

And still, because they "insulted", it's normal to insult back ? be smarter and don't insult... otherwise, you're just making excuse to me.

I'm not making excuses, I do insult fast, but NEVER first. as for the proof - he don't have SP to learn skills, and I do - how come?

It's enough proof for me, to call any1 "cheater/botter" who can't learn if not all, at least most important skills and few useless ones with fair play lvling  ;)

Sowell

Quote from: Simonida on May 23, 2010, 09:53:37 PM
I'm not making excuses, I do insult fast, but NEVER first. as for the proof - he don't have SP to learn skills, and I do - how come?

It's enough proof for me, to call any1 "cheater/botter" who can't learn if not all, at least most important skills and few useless ones with fair play lvling  ;)
i dotn have sp cuz i made sub stack,and are not enough ,you have cuz probably you dont have sub stack,w/e i see what you write here and is just a waste of time to argue with some1 like you...no offense and ofc i insulted you when you acusse me of using l2w when i am totaly against that and you dont have any proof about me using that,lets just end this and yes probably was my mistake to write here i dont expected ppls like you reply to this

ps:gm's delete this topic  if you can ,thx

Balzamon

Quote from: Sowell on May 23, 2010, 10:01:16 PM
i dotn have sp cuz i made sub stack,and are not enough ,you have cuz probably you dont have sub stack,w/e i see what you write here and is just a waste of time to argue with some1 like you...no offense and ofc i insulted you when you acusse me of using l2w when i am totaly against that and you dont have any proof about me using that,lets just end this and yes probably was my mistake to write here i dont expected ppls like you reply to this

ps:gm's delete this topic  if you can ,thx
lol first let them to restart server

Moshu

Quote from: Kazuki on May 23, 2010, 09:21:37 PM

So just accept it.
this simonida is butt raped i think lol.yes shall be nice that skin changing

Simonida

Quote from: Sowell on May 23, 2010, 10:01:16 PM

ps:gm's delete this topic  if you can ,thx

see, what I said - he has done RETAIL+DN SUB in such short time???

No L2W - YAEH RIGHT :P

YOU'RE A CHEATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, yes, you didn't expect someone who play FAIR, to stuck your cheats back to you  ::)

P.S. : EVERYBODY that has similar as him at this moment are CHEATERS TOO !!!!!!!!! They even got help from GM for Retail  ::)

Quote from: Moshu on May 23, 2010, 10:07:35 PM
this simonida is butt raped i think lol.yes shall be nice that skin changing

if your dad buttrape you, don't assume others do it too you freakface idiot

GoodLike

Quote from: Simonida on May 23, 2010, 10:41:43 PM

No L2W - YAEH RIGHT :P

YOU'RE A CHEATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, yes, you didn't expect someone who play FAIR, to stuck your cheats back to you  ::)

P.S. : EVERYBODY that has similar as him at this moment are CHEATERS TOO !!!!!!!!! They even got help from GM for Retail  ::)

if your dad buttrape you, don't assume others do it too you freakface idiot
God give you mind .... or at last a psychiatrist

Ashanti

It was a topic made by some1 about 3rd class and other stuff regarding subs, retails, skins. It is pin on the top of the General Section. Read it and u will find information there about skins.

The information is clear - u will be always looks like the main char! And if someone don't want to have lame looks (eg. human mage male) and want to looks like pro elo owner arhcer so he should choose right look on the begining of the game. This was clear before server started and it should be changed now. Why? Because some of the ppl choose the particulary skin (eg. dwarf) and just for fun want to make mage or archer.

SP - atm i don't see any problem with sp. I have it more than enough. I buy only this skills which are necassary for my profesion, not all usless skills. If u know which skills u need u should have any problem with sp.

My advise - please read a rulse before u start and make wisely decisson about building you char.

TifaPL

imho HE should be in human skin, not sweet dwarf, elf etc... skins here sux. If u meed BD with dual u dont know is he BD or glad or whatever.
DragonNetwork since 2005

jungle

Quote from: Simonida on May 23, 2010, 10:41:43 PM

just because you are a sore loser, dont assume that everyone else is.
i bet you are one of them tyrants shouting wtb buffs at giran gk :DDD
Ein // Cuki :: BlackArmy