Web Analytics
Spoil rate

News:

Main Menu

Spoil rate

Started by +GekKey+, May 24, 2010, 03:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

I think theres something with spoil rate... i try spoil ssb rec, i think i started with lvl 48 and now im lvl 54 and still no receipe wich should drop 1/83 on x1 rate, so little less than 1/30 on 3x rate... i think spoil rate should be increase to something like 5x-7x since we lvl so damn fast compare to the amount of  material we can get

peroxide

Quote from: GekKey on May 24, 2010, 03:46:03 PM
I think theres something with spoil rate... i try spoil ssb rec, i think i started with lvl 48 and now im lvl 54 and still no receipe wich should drop 1/83 on x1 rate, so little less than 1/30 on 3x rate... i think spoil rate should be increase to something like 5x-7x since we lvl so damn fast compare to the amount of  material we can get

+1

bourrin

we have weapons for free, that already save ton of mats
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

+GekKey+

yea, that changes lot of things, but still, how many people are still in c grade at lvl 70+...  because you cant buy armor, even if they dont take as much mats but still, i spoiled 100 cpb from ants and i made from lvl 30 to lvl 40. I dont ask to put it to 12x so we have 1:1 ratio like retail... just slighly increase wouldnt such a big unbalance..

nolimits

i dont think that we need raise spoil rate at all, we just need to adjust spoil chances for specific stuff because as usualy server rating mess a bit with standart spoil rates. for example materials are +- ok with spoilrates but especialy Beast Farm is messed. you can call me unlucky but 10 hours on BF trying to get MJ circlet recipe(1/37 1x rates) (yes i used right food) and got 1 mj recipe from drop (1/1100) + 2 eaa(1/157) on spoil from same mob as mj helm spoil... and i dont mention tons of other lvled up animals which gave me nothink...
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

kuzka

I know it's just repeating the same thing, and I know there are people who will disagree with me saying: "It's just how lineage works". I think spoil rate (OR quantity of mats) should be increased, for I have 4 characters (spoiler included) and with mats from all of them I can barely make a single B grade item (armor). The only thing I can't understand is that, Infinity 5x server has better spoil rate than Valkyria 9x.
Think that over, people.
SweetThirteen      SweetSeventeen
SweetFourteen     SweetSweat
SweetFifteen        Sweetness
SweetSixteen

Kazuki

The spoil is just freaked up..

Platinum Guardian Prefect

DN Database:

Spoils:

Name   Quantity   % Item      
   Blue Wolf Gaiters Material    1   27.150      
   Mold Hardener    5   11.477      
   Recipe: Spiritshot A    1   1.760      
   Recipe: Sealed Tallum Plate Armor(60%)    1   0.096      
   Recipe: Sealed Majestic Gloves(60%)    1   0.049   

pmfun Database:

Spoil
Blue Wolf Gaiters Material Blue Wolf Gaiters Material    -    1/4
Mold Hardener Mold Hardener    -    1/9
Recipe: Spiritshot A Recipe: Spiritshot A (view)    -    1/58

After lot of spoil, never got any BW Gaiter Mat... not even 1
Lot of Mold Harderner... few SpiritShot A Rec..... and the best 1 Majectic Plate Armor Rec which is in none databse.

Someone can explain me that ?

palladine

Quote from: GekKey on May 24, 2010, 03:46:03 PM
Yea, spoil/drop rate should be higher.
I know that we got items for coins, but i want to see more dwarves on this server :)

realkay

WE WANT A HIGHER RATE!  ;D

Kazuki

Quote from: realkay on May 25, 2010, 05:05:17 PM
WE WANT A HIGHER RATE!  ;D
And a working database that we can believe in...