Suggestion about buffs - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion about buffs

Started by roberts, May 31, 2010, 06:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nolimits

+1 for thread starter

+maybe removing buffs by alt+click like at gracia+ would be nice too ;)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ChujoZord

So many tears ... Hope it will stay as it is now :>

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Ashee

des/tyr isn't pvp char?

so if I can use your own words: "you just lolled me". At first that "des/tyr isn't pvp char" should mean that you can't go pvp with it?? And I dont think that des/tyr is a worse pvp char than any close range fighter like th or glad. Ive played on Infinity and I saw a few good des/tyr there that could kill bishops and tanks in pvp, which I think, is very useful. So just because u play with mage or archer or i dont know what, it doesnt mean that other classes dont have problem with buffs.

And about zillion resist. I guess then we should play with 4buff slot. So you have to choose very carefully which buffs you want to use.
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

VVlNlAR

ofc u can go pvp with de/ty but on sieges/mass pvp no1 care about your needed 30% hp so you're just useless.
and about buffslots... now it's ok and stop crying about it.

Venusia

There is no point to have all new skills and buffs and especially Dances/Songs  in Hellbound if u cant use them.
We are still on c1 buff slots lines.
At least for main classes would be nice to play as retail like buffs,2 lines buffs 1 line dances/songs as its supposed to be.
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL !!

http://l2oldschool.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Furesy

I'd suggest rather making a special skillbar for self-use skills, mostly due to tank skills x) (not self buffs)

Shilen

Quote from: nolimits on June 02, 2010, 07:18:19 AM
+maybe removing buffs by alt+click like at gracia+ would be nice too ;)

+1
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Venusia

Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL !!

http://l2oldschool.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Left Hand of Devil

Naia: Corax lvl80 Sk   SOLD
Eve-online ON

the Punk

sirjacky

Quote from: VVlNlAR on June 02, 2010, 03:14:54 AM
DE/TY isn't pvp char so u don't need ressist buffs and your buffbar just loled me :o
also u can delete m barrier, chant of protection, m/p def potion so u have enough slots for dances+songsi've played on x15 mostly on fighters week by week i was on sieges and i hadn't any problem with buffslots so i don't know what is skilled player for u? with zilion ressists and "im a god in pvp"???
ty/de not pvp  char!RUFL!So buy you only mages and archers are PvP chars?What a nonsense!
ty/wc-Bane0bi
sc/pa-Dzedaj
ps/sk-CrocelL

VVlNlAR

just go on siege/mass pvp and look what will write bp on pt chat when you ask if he can heal you only to 30% hp...
ofc if he isn't your buff bot.