Suggestion about buffs

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion about buffs

Started by roberts, May 31, 2010, 06:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roberts

Dear Gm's!
As we have seen, you can do custom things on valkyria, so pls let's think about this thing which can be very good for everybody and with it, the game would be more balanced:
Make the dances and songs to the 3rd buff line like in offical servers, or like in any other gracia server if it's possible

Now, when you fixed the biggest problems, you may can think about it.
Waiting for your answers
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Biolo_idiota

They kind'a already are :P

Plus its not nesesery since you can Get Divine book's :)
Adena Plix.

Toszi

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 31, 2010, 07:46:53 PM

With divine books you have only 24 buffslot. Its slight for fighters since there are self buffs, and chance skills like counter dash, etc...

On the road again. :D

roberts

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 31, 2010, 07:46:53 PM

Havent you seen a gracia server, have you?

Because if you had seen you wouldnt have say things like that : "they kinda already are"....
I just dont wanna hear QQ(and GM's shouldnt, that's the reason why they need to change it) because of my pwnz0r fighter got 10k dmg from a nuker, because i dont have enough slot for buffs like resists and others....
Why do you think that the Ncsoft put the songs and dances into the 3rd line?....

THINK AGAIN

VVlNlAR

for 1st it isn't gracia server
for 2nd if you're skilled player u should know how to buff yourself with 22-24 buffslots

Ashee

its not about that i want tobuff me with invigor and kiss of eva, but a imagine a des/tyr:

1.iMov
2.iCon
3.focus+dw
4.iCombat
5.mdef
6.gmight
7.zerk
8. elemental prot
9. chant of prot
10. cov
11. cp buff (sg of paagrio)
12. unholy res
13. some resist
14. prayer
15. totem
16. zealot
17. frenzy
18. chp
19. pattack pot
20. pdef/mdef pot
and you have 4 slot for dance and song.

I know that not all the buffs are important but they're useful. And actually 4 song and dance. In a pvp i use min. 7 and can be 9. So...
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

Toszi

Quote from: Ashee on June 01, 2010, 01:19:24 AM
its not about that i want tobuff me with invigor and kiss of eva, but a imagine a des/tyr:

1.iMov
2.iCon
3.focus+dw
4.iCombat
5.mdef
6.gmight
7.zerk
8. elemental prot
9. chant of prot
10. cov
12. unholy res
13. some resist
14. prayer
15. totem
16. zealot
17. frenzy
18. chp
19. pattack pot
20. pdef/mdef pot

I know that not all the buffs are important but they're useful. And actually 4 song and dance. In a pvp i use min. 7 and can be 9. So...

Yes, and as i said before, you didnt count on counter dash, blessing of queen, item skills, slot for debuffs, mana pots and so on...

Quotefor 1st it isn't gracia server
for 2nd if you're skilled player u should know how to buff yourself with 22-24 buffslots

1st Its works on other hellbound server too.
2nd If you are skilled player you know fighters need more buff than mages, so you must know 22-24 buffslot isnt enough during siege/masspvp.

On the road again. :D

bourrin

on dnet, u get 2 more buff slots per book learned, and it won't be hard to get at least book lvl 2
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

tzuc

on retail i have 23 buffs on my bishop ( need to be hero to get the 4th book so .. :) ) and sometimes i can get overbuff, even if dances/songs are on 3rd line of buffs. most mage hit me on retail is 900 normal damage and 3 - 3.5k crits but that's a lot of damage compared to other classes:

archers - 1.5k-2k
daggers ... 3k frontal to 7-8k on a backstab
mage - <1k - 3,3.5k crits ..

and still mage parties are the most feared ones :) ..... for a melee party like ours (we're a very good party ) killing a GOOD mage party is close to impossible, main reason being cancel .. if you have the badluck of getting nobless canceled .. you're fcked :)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

roberts

Quote from: k0rina on June 01, 2010, 11:22:59 AM
not rly    u suggest this cuz u mostly care for urself
u cant have all resists all time for mages so learn to buff properly  correct  
Like they are now are ok

im mage, and i'll be mage... and at the moment im at fighters' side... what re you talking about?

btw: if it's a HB server, why the prophecies work as they work atm?

jungle

it is true, in hb dances and songs should not be counted into the 20-24 limit..
Ein // Cuki :: BlackArmy

VVlNlAR

Quote from: Ashee on June 01, 2010, 01:19:24 AM

1.iMov
2.iCon
3.focus+dw
4.iCombat
5.mdef
6.gmight
7.zerk
8. elemental prot
9. chant of prot
10. cov
12. unholy res
13. some resist
14. prayer
15. totem
16. zealot
17. frenzy
18. chp
19. pattack pot
20. pdef/mdef pot

DE/TY isn't pvp char so u don't need ressist buffs and your buffbar just loled me :o
also u can delete m barrier, chant of protection, m/p def potion so u have enough slots for dances+songs
Quote from: Toszi
Yes, and as i said before, you didnt count on counter dash, blessing of queen, item skills, slot for debuffs, mana pots and so on...

1st Its works on other hellbound server too.
2nd If you are skilled player you know fighters need more buff than mages, so you must know 22-24 buffslot isnt enough during siege/masspvp.
i've played on x15 mostly on fighters week by week i was on sieges and i hadn't any problem with buffslots so i don't know what is skilled player for u? with zilion ressists and "im a god in pvp"???