Web Analytics
about max value attribute on armor !

News:

Main Menu

about max value attribute on armor !

Started by Kev1, June 02, 2010, 08:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev1

hello , i have armor set lvl9 attribute with 90 points but the green bar is full , if i put jewels that will go up or gm must make something ?
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

Cenarius

Will be up, my armor are in 150, btw we test armor atribute and dont work, any answer about that, track or kain??  >:(
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

Cenarius

Quote from: Cenarius on June 03, 2010, 03:15:29 AM
Will be up, my armor are in 150, btw we test armor atribute and dont work, any answer about that, track or kain??  >:(
Track and Kain death  :-\
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

Kain

Quote from: Kev1 on June 02, 2010, 08:50:21 PM
hello , i have armor set lvl9 attribute with 90 points but the green bar is full , if i put jewels that will go up or gm must make something ?

You have to add more jewles on it to reach 150 attribute defence .

Marinella

Quote from: Kain on June 04, 2010, 11:30:51 PM
You have to add more jewles on it to reach 150 attribute defence .

ahams and they will not work  :D

go go go waste ur coins, for non-working attribute defense system

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Kev1

anyway one day this attribute will work ,  so better to make now , i am sure gm will make it but we must wait , we are on private/pirate server  ::)

edited : thx gm for answer /kiss oO
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

Deavon

Quote from: Marinella on June 05, 2010, 09:51:34 AM
ahams and they will not work  :D

go go go waste ur coins, for non-working attribute defense system

Oh Boy or Girl or whatever you are anyway ,you are so bad informed or you just have no idea how attributes working if you keep saying they are nt working .

Deavon

Quote from: lUterusl on June 05, 2010, 11:14:10 PM
She is girl and very nice one... but any way how they are working?  :P ??? :P ???

its simple maths  ,sometimes you must use your brain before  whining for everything .
I have made unlimited tests until i decide what elements i ll use on my set and i can confirm that attributes works just fine .

Marinella

Quote from: Deavon on June 05, 2010, 09:00:25 PM
Oh Boy or Girl or whatever you are anyway ,you are so bad informed or you just have no idea how attributes working if you keep saying they are nt working .

well i tested dmg with different atributed weapon lv9, on atributed armor different lv, and what can i say:
water atribute in armor - working, because 1 armor part with water resist are redusing dmg from atributed weapon
but dark atribute in armor - doesnt work at all, coz with weapon (dark lv9) i give same dmg absolutely same dmg   on 1 guy wearing 1 part from set with dark atribute in armor lv9, and w/o any part of dark resistans at all.
and yes  - drain health  - is DARK attak, because i resived ++bonus on dmg with THIS attribute

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Furesy

Quote from: Deavon on June 06, 2010, 12:32:14 AM
its simple maths  ,sometimes you must use your brain before  whining for everything .
I have made unlimited tests until i decide what elements i ll use on my set and i can confirm that attributes works just fine .
It works, just not the way it supposed too lol

Attribute system at DN blows x)

Marinella

Quote from: Furesy on June 06, 2010, 11:16:40 AM
It works, just not the way it supposed too lol

Attribute system at DN blows x)
well, im agree, attribute in armor supposed to reduce bonus from attributed weapon. But now,  its working only like displaying in stats,nothing more, it doesn't reduce bonus from attributed weapon.

Quote from: Deavon on June 05, 2010, 09:00:25 PM

well explain me how is it  working if u are so smart, and think that i have no idea how its working, if u not agree with my previous post.
Quote from: Deavon on June 06, 2010, 12:32:14 AM
so , i think you made tests long time ago, and i made tests just few days ago. i didnt have wind/fire/earth, but i can say that water works, but dark- doesnt

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Deavon

You guys are confused or you rly dont know anything about attributes .
Let give you a hint , attributes does nt get effect by ur skills element ,i wanna say that even if you are sps you will  take the %% bonus even if you have fire lvl 9 on ur weapon .

Now on the defence part ,dont expect to see a serious damage reducion from 1 part dark defence  90 against a weapon dark attack 450 .
You need to have at least 150 dark defence against a 450 dark attack weapon to see a %% reduction on damage .And when you reach 450 dark defence you actually canceling the 450 dark attack of your enemies weapon ,which means around 50% damage reducion .
You should be thank full that Drake raised up to 150 (from 90) the defence to each armor part ,cause now you are able to be coverd by at least 2 elements (2 parts x 150 = 300 + buff resists + potions = around 400)  and 1 part to 150 which is a small reducion to a 3rd element .