Main Menu

Drkeen vs Varka silenos recuit

Started by Jamest, June 05, 2010, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on June 05, 2010, 09:30:00 PM
yea nice one , but its nothing special imo xD

we are doing with BA this day by day ^^
yeah right xD  u r officialy brother of  ary same imbecil as him :) and btw u do what ??? cause u won 3 pvp from 4 rounds means u r pro ? XD we had 7 ppls + 2 bots while u had full pt plus bots to ress u so gz . anyway i made around 50 pvp on ur "pro"(not) clan so stfu finally u retard
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on June 05, 2010, 09:52:50 PMand btw u do what ??? cause u won 3 pvp from 4 rounds means u r pro ? XD we had 7 ppls + 2 bots while u had full pt plus bots to ress u so gz . anyway i made around 50 pvp on ur "pro"(not) clan so stfu finally u retard
i cant make 50 pvp on them but 20 pvp +30 pk yes :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

spashqq

alinutza

That officially made my day lol..after ur ex clan mate asked us not to kill u ..u didnt hit not even a BA u just killed max 2 temps left after our pvp..but hey gratz..now i know where ur tardness can go and next time we will know what to do..
ah..and GF cause mby indeed u were fighting mobs so u diserve some credit
ps.im still loling about how idiot u can be
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

alinutza

Quote from: G4rro on June 06, 2010, 12:32:18 AM
where and when did you make that amount of pvp hahah xD On varka you was only sleeping me  , so i guess you killed 50 guards inside town to get back ur summon .

Everyone can said that made xxx pvp on some1 . Still count that team who wons whole pvp , not single frags . So c'mon stop QQ about ur not active members and bots in pt and make smth with it.
Im still amazed how u stfu when u get ur ass owned and when u winn a fight u scream on all communication channels "WE PRO"" WE ROX"" WE W/E"..U moved  ur ass back to town twice today from 4 rounds  and didnt said a shit about it  then ....what i say its to play the game and pls dont make me make screens of fights cause im not the type ..
How the heck u all gathered in same clan ..its an iq test or smtg as recruit condition.. if u fail it u in?
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

FeelmyBow

Quote from: G4rro on June 06, 2010, 12:32:18 AM
where and when did you make that amount of pvp hahah xD On varka you was only sleeping me  , so i guess you killed 50 guards inside town to get back ur summon .

Everyone can said that made xxx pvp on some1 . Still count that team who wons whole pvp , not single frags . So c'mon stop QQ about ur not active members and bots in pt and make smth with it.

Your clan is an entire joke aswell as you are. You got max 1 MAYBE 2 good players inside your clan the rest is as sh1t as the English vocabulary of DrKeen.
Your bragging 24/7 about how skilled you are, well let me help you out of your dreams. You sucked on every char you had thats why you rerolled to a support char and guess what. Even on that 1 you suck badly.
If i were you i wouldn't talk @ all cause everytime a few of your clannies died, you called an entire fully buffed mage squad included 2 healers to take 2 players down.
Sit down and go back to your corner please
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Jamest

the people are stupid because they fight for one sreen shot!1111HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAhaHA

HHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHHA
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

mayb my English is shit yess and????????????? hurts you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argue about stupid things  HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHhHHAHAhhahahhaha I do not care what they say HEhehehehehehhehehe :D :D

!

Jamest

seboulba  tu eres mongolico, deja la invidia
pelean por un fool sreen hahhaha tarado

Neozinhu

i lost some precious minutes lookking this topic...but i remember this guy

in c4, with dc robe set and am. with crest of heroes clan...that pvp with lvl 60 chars in FG with his lol pp/sorc...and return always that got pwnt . . .

Too bad that i lost my "Neo vs doom knight" of c4....would make u happy  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Jamest on June 06, 2010, 05:24:42 AM
the people are stupid because they fight for one sreen shot!1111HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAhaHA

HHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHHA
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

mayb my English is shit yess and????????????? hurts you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argue about stupid things  HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHhHHAHAhhahahhaha I do not care what they say HEhehehehehehhehehe :D :D

!

KUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC!
lajna lajna
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Sephiroth

They'r a bunch of Spanish/Latin tards,Duxel like,btw,ppl like pinchoboris shouldn't be in BA.Apart from wannabes they'r noobs.

seboulba

Quote from: Jamest on June 06, 2010, 05:29:11 AM
seboulba  tu eres mongolico, deja la invidia
pelean por un fool sreen hahhaha tarado

u dont have balls to insult me in english or u dont have enought skills to do it ? :) and the mongol here its u
nm30X
EvilBunnies