Web Analytics
Crafting bug

News:

Main Menu

Crafting bug

Started by ChillyWilly, June 09, 2010, 11:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

ok, I know not many ppl will be crafting D recipes, but I really want a full Mithril set to lvl mages.
( they are the fastest chars to do academy points for the clan...)
anyway, the recipe for the gloves is bugged.
it has the wrong pic in the recipe book, and won't recognise the key mats, so it won't let me craft it.

if this one is bugged, it's always possible some others will be too.

please fix it.

Descent

There is an item misspelt in our client files, since this would be a global fix I have to send it to drake so all players on DN would get this update. I've checked your inventory and what you have there is Elven Mithril Gloves Designs.

Thanks for submitting the error.

Make a full check within these few days and you will have the correct name and sorry for the confusion.

ChillyWilly

My, that was a quick response!  Thank you!

Now all I have to do is remember where to get the right key mats... :)

nolimits

+1 for chillywilly for best bug details i ever saw :)))
(and +1 descent for fast reaction)

more threads like this !! :)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Descent on June 10, 2010, 12:00:39 AM
There is an item misspelt in our client files, since this would be a global fix I have to send it to drake so all players on DN would get this update. I've checked your inventory and what you have there is Elven Mithril Gloves Designs.

Thanks for submitting the error.

Make a full check within these few days and you will have the correct name and sorry for the confusion.

note the date on the quote.

While the answer was gratifyingly quick, it apears that action isn't.  I have full checked twice since then, waiting a "few days" each time.  So far no change.