Web Analytics
MrYoOcker auto res - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

MrYoOcker auto res

Started by user124, June 10, 2010, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyouzo

rules are clear..... even if there isn't any anti bot protection here, you should be aware that if you turn on l2w you might get a ban!
so dont cry about it! go play another server or something.
I always use dual box. I buff myself and others and I dont need to use l2w for that even if that consumes a lot of my time in game.

Play Fair,
Regards

Creslin

Kyouzo Your history enchanted me....

I CARE ABOUT BEARS <3 Beni

Kyouzo

come I'll buff ya as well ;]

Navaro

Wonder who its user1234... lame server, kill by ban... forum fighters GL. Make 1 side server. Sad kids.

Akira

Quote from: Navaro on June 10, 2010, 10:07:37 PM
Wonder who its user1234... lame server, kill by ban... forum fighters GL. Make 1 side server. Sad kids.

play fair, be legit, and there won't be any problems then : )
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

MrYoOcker

Do not kid ourselves but the decision due to the admin, I do not know how much hatred in you, I think that everyone wants on the server as many people do not understand just for those who do not get two chances (captured on the left it l2w figure on the farm, where no one is at the computer after inserting the prison shall be released because that person said he was playing someone else and he could not write Oo). In this case we are talking about supor, want the blood well, ban my BD, but the main fault in any way, people do not get a ban on all forms of the ban by IP, why am I in such a case get? Why do many people caught next game? I ask for a chance ...

Mr. YoOcker

Kyouzo

Despite I couldn't  understand well what he wrote we can see he is very keen to play still on this server. Thats why I vote for a  2nd chance.
With of course a condition that he  goes to the watchlist and if he get cought again with anything there won't be any mercy.

Regards

MrYoOcker

Quote from: Kyouzo on June 11, 2010, 09:50:55 AM
Despite I couldn't  understand well what he wrote we can see he is very keen to play still on this server. Thats why I vote for a  2nd chance.
With of course a condition that he  goes to the watchlist and if he get cought again with anything there won't be any mercy.

Regards

Thanks a lot for it does not mean

Mr. YoOcker

Thomson

Yeah ban all on active follow or autoress and in some days the server will be empty.