Web Analytics
=Jaila= Obiectivity. ^Torn^ make something...

News:

Main Menu

=Jaila= Obiectivity. ^Torn^ make something...

Started by Navaro, June 12, 2010, 09:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navaro

Ok. After few ban from our clan, we alsto start freak up ppl fron enemy. Today, some fuker from Exidium Chery pm =Jaila= abou l2w (terapatrick & Triskalion), Triscalion get jail for "noob answer" - ok. In same time, some1 found l2w on Frozen Labirynt from clan Crows, and pm =Jaila= to check him, and nothing, zero answer, activity.

So i have question. From what clan its =Jaila= because its player on this Server,and i dont get it. GM should be obiective, but if he is wartag so how can he be obiective?

k0dex

just +1 and about "enclave on observation list" its good for you  jaila, you can learn something usefull while u watch us ;)

deiwidaz

Quote from: Navaro on June 12, 2010, 09:43:23 AM
Ok. After few ban from our clan, we alsto start freak up ppl fron enemy. Today, some fuker from Exidium Chery pm =Jaila= abou l2w (terapatrick & Triskalion), Triscalion get jail for "noob answer" - ok. In same time, some1 found l2w on Frozen Labirynt from clan Crows, and pm =Jaila= to check him, and nothing, zero answer, activity.

So i have question. From what clan its =Jaila= because its player on this Server,and i dont get it. GM should be obiective, but if he is wartag so how can he be obiective?

So, from 1 time when  Jaila didnt answer to him, you predict that he is corrupted? Rofl

At least he is trying to do something, but well, remove him from gm's :P

jailaa

yeah :) sure.

1. i'm not always at my computer
2. cherry reported, i came to check

Torn knows that I am actually a clan member of Exci xD lol. Exci or any other clan i suspect of botting are harassed as much as you guys are :).

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9420/shot00063.png

Navaro

I dont whant to remove him. He make good job, but its kinda not Obiective if he play in some clan... and if i good remember also Exi pt was fraps on forum and nothing, 0 punishment.

Just fuking great i piss on this if u are from EXI , good choise ^Torn^... Fuking hypocrite Exi, just lawl, clan who also use mostly l2w and now sell whole server because have GM in clan? Hypocrite, forum fighters.

k0dex

From now on you are not gm in our eyes dont even pm us we dont wanna to insult you, we will not play on corrupted server where our enemys have gm who can ban/jail any1, we seriously think to leave this shit

pigozord

Quote from: deiwidaz on June 12, 2010, 10:58:16 AM
So, from 1 time when  Jaila didnt answer to him, you predict that he is corrupted? Rofl

At least he is trying to do something, but well, remove him from gm's :P

lets make it clear.

enclave bots same as excidium or crow or any other clan. not more not less. one difference is we are not hipocryts, who cry "jes GM plix ban dis gaj" and minute later we start l2w.

besides, dont show me screenshot with banned 66 lvl char, if you need you can ban my 40 lvl spoil. gl.

anyway, you WERE NOT afk (you talked with other ppl) while one of us pmed you, but anyway.

and last but not least, I dont say jaila is 'corrupted', I just say he is not right and apropriate person for this.

jailaa

Quote from: k0dex on June 12, 2010, 11:17:14 AM
From now on you are not gm in our eyes dont even pm us we dont wanna to insult you, we will not play on corrupted server where our enemys have gm who can ban/jail any1, we seriously think to leave this shit

don't let the door hit you on the way out

pigozord

so GL, make one big carebear family and kill RB.

edit "you need 10 parties to kill baium" right?  ;D

k0dex

Quote from: jailaa on June 12, 2010, 11:18:31 AM
don't let the door hit you on the way out
gl with that, evety post in this topic is screened and watch out or you will be posted on every  l2 forum. enclave want gm also and we will be seriously objective as jaila

Navaro

Dude. Or GM or play in Exidium. WTF with this server, so we also whant GM. You aren obiective, and dont write touche posts, because u are jist hypocrite Exi Member who use mostly l2w, and didint get any ban. WoW, ban some newbie on 60 lvl its rly punish... what about fraps on forum?

Let ^tonr^ do something with this, i dont whant play on server where GMs are from Wartags.

Chose GM panel, or play in Exidium, and dont act good GM plz.

k0dex

choose is not solution he can choose be gm and still he will be against us