Web Analytics
=Jaila= Obiectivity. ^Torn^ make something... - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

=Jaila= Obiectivity. ^Torn^ make something...

Started by Navaro, June 12, 2010, 09:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB

Quote from: jailaa on June 12, 2010, 11:04:24 AM
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9420/shot00063.png (http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9420/shot00063.png)
nice screen ^^
Server: Infinity x5 (R.I.P.)
Ghost Hunter/Shillien Templar - 80/80
Sagittarius/Hierophant - 78/78
Destroyer/Tyrant - 76/6x

We love answers: "Patience pls" and:
Quote from: drakeworking on it

Kazuki

GM with a char in a clan? wth with that ?
As Navaro said, you are either GM or player, not both...

That's just completely retard... how do you except ppl to believe or trust you to be impartial and objective if you are playing in one clan...
Plus what can tell us for sure that you didn't ban some ppl just because you didn't like them ? nothing.

You can say as much as you want that you are impartial and objective, till you keep play on this server, it will just be worthless words.

One thing after another on this server... what will be the next big joke the GMs will get us?

MrYoOcker

it is unacceptable that the admin played in a clan on the server, on the other  yes

Mr. YoOcker

jailaa

If I were you .. I wouldn't try to do what you're doing now. I'm not in my best mood in the morning.

To make things clear: 1

1. I am not member of exci clan, their ally or their friend clans
2. Torn knows all my ingame chars

The end, continue with this and you will find yourself some temp ban time until you cool off

k0dex

Quote from: jailaa on June 12, 2010, 11:04:24 AM

Torn knows that I am actually a clan member of Exci xD lol. Exci or any other clan i suspect of botting are harassed as much as you guys are :).

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9420/shot00063.png

Quote from: jailaa on June 12, 2010, 11:40:36 AM
If I were you .. I wouldn't try to do what you're doing now. I'm not in my best mood in the morning.

The end, continue with this and you will find yourself some temp ban time until you cool off

selfowned no point to write here anymore afk

jailaa

Quote from: k0dex on June 12, 2010, 11:45:00 AM
selfowned no point to write here anymore afk

Are you stupid or just pretending ? That's a screenshot sent to me by Fun

Jun 10 2010 12:51PM   Fun   -   NEVER!   ^Torn^

Kazuki

Quote from: jailaa on June 12, 2010, 11:40:36 AM

Quite funny, i thought it was a forum on which we could give our opinions about what is wrong on the server ?

And sorry if you don't see it, but a GM playing on the server he's managing IS wrong.
Even if you are not in excidium clan, your opinion might be biased by what you do or did while playing, what ppl did to you etc...   and sorry to say, there is nothing you can do to change that because as everybodyelse , you are just another human being.

But yes, threaten ppl with ban etc.... for sure that will solve everything...

k0dex

im talking about you said you are exci member and in other post you are not

ChujoZord

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

jailaa

Ofcourse I'm biased!! LOL !! Do you know what i'm biased against ? Against L2W Users and L2W using clans ! YES!!

Heray

Man you are Gm not normal player. Its not fair to help 1 clan and is ass have others like you making now ,you baning ppl whos using bots but no1 ffrom excidium like korina (she or he using and dont get ban) .So if you want to server going down make still the same.We want neutral GM.

jailaa

Quote from: Heray on June 12, 2010, 11:49:37 AM
Man you are Gm not normal player. Its not fair to help 1 clan and is ass have others like you making now ,you baning ppl whos using bots but no1 ffrom excidium like korina (she or he using and dont get ban) .So if you want to server going down make still the same.We want neutral GM.

Are you stupid or just pretending ?

Jun 6 2010 4:34PM   K0R1Na   -   NEVER!   ^Descent^    l2w