Web Analytics
=Jaila= Obiectivity. ^Torn^ make something... - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

=Jaila= Obiectivity. ^Torn^ make something...

Started by Navaro, June 12, 2010, 09:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sausrainis

Quote from: k0rina on June 12, 2010, 12:10:01 PM
i got ban but   i got all my items so   in 3 days i was   making already retail   

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Kazuki

Quote from: k0rina on June 12, 2010, 12:18:24 PM
this is my own business  if u able get back too  :-*
(doesnt have to do with gms)
What, GMs let you time to trade your stuff and didn't see it ? cause i don't see any other way.
Didn't the GM checked logs to see if there had be trade ? come on...

So you're now lvling again with the stuff you might have got while boting ?

Woot nice doing GMs :)

Quote from: k0rina on June 12, 2010, 12:19:59 PM
for u all noobz  after i got reported  i had 3 days for transfer items   kk now ?
Haha even more stupid than i thought... get ban but let you transfer stuff... LOL

sausrainis

Quote from: k0rina on June 12, 2010, 12:19:59 PM
  after i got reported  i had 3 days for transfer items

Fast GM Reaction  :D :D :D

jailaa

He got away with items same like    MAKSI, they were reported on forum, they saw .. they transfered items cause they knew they would get ban. Neither me nor ^Torn^ are online 24/7.

sausrainis

deiwidaz

Quote from: Heray on June 12, 2010, 12:17:37 PM
Pwned? s00r from the banned char you cant take items .so gm must help you

Do you understand that there are many ways to' get back items'? Thats quite simple, he was reported before Jaila became gm, in that time when you were reported and until gm see topic, you were able to do anything(correct me if im wrong, but now if someone is suspected for using walker, he is jailed , right?). And you are quite stupid if you see topic about you with 100% proofs using walker and do nothing. Transfer items to other account, give items for friend to keep it, put it to clan wh and so on.

jailaa

Quote from: k0rina on June 12, 2010, 12:25:17 PM
well jaila in my place u whouldnt do it ? 

if i was gm at that time you probably wouldn't have gotten away with it ... recently people don't even post in badusers, they send me private messages so people don't transfer their items.

Kazuki

Quote from: jailaa on June 12, 2010, 12:23:20 PM
He got away with items same like    MAKSI, they were reported on forum, they saw .. they transfered items cause they knew they would get ban. Neither me nor ^Torn^ are online 24/7.
And ? can't you check log to see if they transfered anything ? and then remove the stuff... :s

Ok they loose the char and lvl... but if they keep all the stuff they might have gotten while boting (and since they were caught boting, that likely the case).. they will just remake another char pretty fast.

So much for the ban then... :s

ThunderDome

first of all kazuki noob that was his first time to use bot he was 60 level SK what items u think he got WOW ?~!?!?!?!?
u must be a total moron rly

Game Over

sausrainis

Walker issue only was taken seriously not long ago, those that used walker from the very first day got what they wanted ( im talking about even buffpets, boxes ppl use are a graded) Now you only gonna catch commplete nubcakes that dont read forums and small fishes that just started on this server. Good luck

Torn

Quote from: k0rina on June 12, 2010, 12:28:05 PM
but u wasnt 
ps :  back in topic yes  3 days isnt my problem  now i am clean and jaila checked me so
Your annoying arogance regarding other players can just lead you to nice punish.

deiwidaz

Quote from: Kazuki on June 12, 2010, 12:29:01 PM
And ? can't you check log to see if they transfered anything ? and then remove the stuff... :s

Ok they loose the char and lvl... but if they keep all the stuff they might have gotten while boting (and since they were caught boting, that likely the case).. they will just remake another char pretty fast.

So much for the ban then... :s

There are many ways to transfer items, at least most of items that gm couldnt do anything, simple.