Web Analytics
=Jaila= Obiectivity. ^Torn^ make something... - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

=Jaila= Obiectivity. ^Torn^ make something...

Started by Navaro, June 12, 2010, 09:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuki

Quote from: ThunderDome on June 12, 2010, 12:31:36 PM
first of all kazuki noob that was his first time to use bot he was 60 level SK what items u think he got WOW ?~!?!?!?!?
u must be a total moron rly
Yeah insult me to make your point seem smarter, go ahead ;)

How would i know what lvl he was and what stuff he had ? i didn't see any screen nor video and anyway, that's not the point.
It's not about K0rina only, it's about anybody that can get ban but still save their stuff... sorry if you don't see the problem here, can't help you...

"it was my first time mister officer... believe me, i never did it before"... do you see where i'm going or you need picture ?

ThunderDome

i dont understand what's your all problem ....
he had the chance so he took
gms could check him everyday if they wanna he dont use freaking bot
some people deserve second chance

Game Over

Kazuki

Quote from: ThunderDome on June 12, 2010, 12:49:15 PM
i dont understand what's your all problem ....
he had the chance so he took
gms could check him everyday if they wanna he dont use freaking bot
Ok i'll try to make my point clear.

Imagine i use bots to farm A/S grade set... and once i have them... oh damn i get caught botting and my chars get ban... oh well nevermind, i got time to transfer the stuff i got by botting and now can make a legit char really fast with that stuff, neat !!!

Is it getting more clear for you ?

(again i'm not talking about K0rina only)

Quote from: ThunderDome on June 12, 2010, 12:49:15 PM
some people deserve second chance
And who is supposed to decide who deserve a second chance and who doesn't ?
Because K0rina got some friends he deserves second chance but a random getting caught botting doesn't ?
Sorry but you either give everybody the same punishment or you don't punish at all.

sausrainis

Lets remember the guy that selfowned himself with screenshot of l2w preasense he said, I only used l2w to xp my dorf.
This kid says:

Quote from: k0rina on June 12, 2010, 01:04:12 PM
i used bot for 2 days cuz i couldnt exp my retail (sk) 

One more lame excuse for Exi? Confirm? :D
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

jailaa

Quote from: sausrainis on June 12, 2010, 01:07:35 PM
Lets remember the guy that selfowned himself with screenshot of l2w preasense he said, I only used l2w to xp my dorf.
This kid says:

One more lame excuse for Exi? Confirm? :D

you do know he was caught and banned for walker right ?

Kazuki

Quote from: k0rina on June 12, 2010, 01:04:12 PM
mb u are not talking only about me but u mention my name
i used bot for 2 days cuz i couldnt exp my retail (sk)  before all items i made i did w/o botting    so  whats the result  2 days bot using =lost char  rdy to get sub    got it now ?
I mention your name because look like ThunderDome think i'm doing a crusade against you when i'm talking about all bots (which still include you...)

Anyway the reasons you botted aren't really my problem... and sorry to say that but it's hard to believe what you say after you got caught, even if what you say is true but i'm sure you can understand.

It's as i said in a previous post "i swear Mr Officer, it's the first time i do that"... do you really think the officer will try to figure out if its true or not ?

The stuff not getting removed is still an issue to me as i said in the example.
Could even motivate few people to bot to farm their stuff if they think that even if they get caught, they still can save the stuff they botted for...
Because on this server it can take way longer to make A grade set than lvling a char 78...

jailaa

Quote from: Kazuki on June 12, 2010, 01:21:47 PM
I mention your name because look like ThunderDome think i'm doing a crusade against you when i'm talking about all bots (which still include you...)

Anyway the reasons you botted aren't really my problem... and sorry to say that but it's hard to believe what you say after you got caught, even if what you say is true but i'm sure you can understand.

It's as i said in a previous post "i swear Mr Officer, it's the first time i do that"... do you really think the officer will try to figure out if its true or not ?

The stuff not getting removed is still an issue to me as i said in the example.
Could even motivate few people to bot to farm their stuff if they think that even if they get caught, they still can save the stuff they botted for...
Because on this server it can take way longer to make A grade set than lvling a char 78...

when he was banned he had c-grade on :/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1BAk7ljpNI

sausrainis

Quote from: jailaa on June 12, 2010, 01:19:45 PM
you do know he was caught and banned for walker right ?

Yes i do. However, ip ban or no balls.

In my point of view that banlist contains certain number of people that create new char and bot again after main char is banned.

If you want to make your garden clean from bad grass, you have to take them out with roots, or else they still gonna continue to grow.

ChujoZord

JAila close that topic. It's annoying to read that spamm about nothing ...

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

jailaa

Quote from: sausrainis on June 12, 2010, 01:45:03 PM
Yes i do. However, ip ban or no balls.

In my point of view that banlist contains certain number of people that create new char and bot again after main char is banned.

i give you list of people that suspected for walker only from exci and i check on daily basis and they know that:

korina, peja, masterghost, hotpussy, pono, pezet, albarosie .. and more :) , i don't think they dare botting anymore

sausrainis

Anyway :) That one bots, that one dont, dont give a damn :) Just play fair :)

sausrainis

Quote from: k0rina on June 12, 2010, 01:55:14 PM
ip ban etc    ? lol u retard    ye go BAN EVERY1 AND AT THE END  U WILL PLAY  ALONE IN THIS FVCKING SERV U AND UR DUAL BOX  IDIOT  
ok i can change my ip when i want  keke?

Grow up kid