Web Analytics
about olympiad improvement - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

about olympiad improvement

Started by sziii, June 14, 2010, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sziii

Transfer isn't bed thing if u don't understand u cant stop players from decide if they want to fight, sometimes they don't want to take points from friend and its OK. All we need is balance to don't let somebody dominate and take some insane score. There isn't other way to improve Olympiad then balance, fighting with transferring points is a waste of time and its like - cure may be worse than the disease. Slow careful balance will make our Olympiad fun for everyone.

VforVanilla

Quote from: sziii on July 03, 2010, 03:18:28 PM
Transfer isn't bed thing if u don't understand u cant stop players from decide if they want to fight, sometimes they don't want to take points from friend and its OK. All we need is balance to don't let somebody dominate and take some insane score. There isn't other way to improve Olympiad then balance, fighting with transferring points is a waste of time and its like - cure may be worse than the disease. Slow careful balance will make our Olympiad fun for everyone.

This shit will make Bog's price go to heaven. Only heroes will be able to get Bogs this way and they will sell them in much higher price cause all others that hardly make 50 points to get some will 95% fail to reach them afterwards cause they should win 50 matches in a row if they don't have points. Reducing the number of points required to get 1000 noblesse gate passes per point is also stupid cause if you do it you should also reduce initial month points that may be unfair to some weak classes.

jygh

Quote from: VforVanilla on July 03, 2010, 09:50:16 PM
This shit will make Bog's price go to heaven. Only heroes will be able to get Bogs this way and they will sell them in much higher price cause all others that hardly make 50 points to get some will 95% fail to reach them afterwards cause they should win 50 matches in a row if they don't have points. Reducing the number of points required to get 1000 noblesse gate passes per point is also stupid cause if you do it you should also reduce initial month points that may be unfair to some weak classes.
would be cool iff for simple making dunnol ets say 30 fights person will obtain 2 bogs w/e iff he/she won or nop :P some ppls will say is sh1t idea cuz bots will go join but at least more ppls will fight
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on July 03, 2010, 10:02:39 PM
would be cool iff for simple making dunnol ets say 30 fights person will obtain 2 bogs w/e iff he/she won or nop :P some ppls will say is sh1t idea cuz bots will go join but at least more ppls will fight

30 fights and join even if u have 0points :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

666VeNoM

jin, give me ur bogs and my problem is solved.

::)
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

sziii

Quote from: 666VeNoM on July 04, 2010, 01:12:07 AM
jin, give me ur bogs and my problem is solved.

::)

I have been writing about non sense posting the beginning of this topic, please don't make trash here - use private massages to conversation like this.

666VeNoM

Quote from: sziii on July 04, 2010, 11:59:45 AM
I have been writing about non sense posting the beginning of this topic, please don't make trash here - use private massages to conversation like this.

meh. i cant even have a nice talk to jin?

;)

btw: I am favorable to remove buff npc from oly.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless