Web Analytics
DesertoreS Clan HACKED - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

DesertoreS Clan HACKED

Started by Chiri, June 17, 2010, 12:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tipo

In view of last posts it seems the hacker has introduced some software cheating this clan leader.

After waiting two weeks has stolen all important items he wanted and has publically shouted the codes of that account.

Hacker has received just a temporal ban   :o :o :o :o. Incredible................

Legitimate owners have not items restored. Even more incredible   :o :o :o :o :o ...............

And you want the rest of the server go on with donations if you dont restore stolen items?  Yep. Incredible  :o :o :o :o :o and ridiculous .......................................

hytac

Quote from: jailaa on June 17, 2010, 03:19:05 PM
"delito contra la privacidad intelectual" .. you are a crime against Darwin's theory of Evolution
I am sorry, "i am not a real gm" so I can laugh at this. Torn can be serious.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, imo you should denounce him to the police :D I'm sure south american countries have strict rules against online crime.
jaila im for spain and yes we have strict rules against online crime =) TY spanish goverment.

and its not only for a game, he can get important info form chiri's computer..

hytac

Quote from: Tipo on June 17, 2010, 03:27:26 PM
In view of last posts it seems the hacker has introduced some software cheating this clan leader.

After waiting two weeks has stolen all important items he wanted and has publically shouted the codes of that account.

Hacker has received just a temporal ban   :o :o :o :o. Incredible................

Legitimate owners have not items restored. Even more incredible   :o :o :o :o :o ...............

And you want the rest of the server go on with donations if you dont restore stolen items?  Yep. Incredible  :o :o :o :o :o and ridiculous .......................................

im with u but hacker get a permant ban check gura. I cant undestarnd why Gm Dont restore our items plz xplain this..

Sry for dual post ban me with 400 hours.. and no restore my items ¬¬(trying to be sarcastic)

EsaKeDoem i love ur avatar xD

GuRa

Quote from: Tipo on June 17, 2010, 03:27:26 PM

Hacker has received just a temporal ban   :o :o :o :o. Incredible................

Legitimate owners have not items restored. Even more incredible   :o :o :o :o :o ...............

And you want the rest of the server go on with donations if you dont restore stolen items?  Yep. Incredible  :o :o :o :o :o and ridiculous .......................................
I get perma ban, but np, this week is raining all days, and i had ahobby for now =)!
Quote from: hytac on June 17, 2010, 03:31:41 PM
jaila im for spain and yes we have strict rules against online crime =) TY spanish goverment.

and its not only for a game, he can get important info form chiri's computer..
Jaja, Es solo un juego. Que chiri se meta en menos paginas niceo, y veras como no le pasa eso! Y fui bueno, no rompi los items! Eso si la mitad estan regalados, como mucho recuperareis 3 aqs!
Quote from: EsaKeDoem on June 17, 2010, 03:19:31 PM
Si era un server legal............................... ::) ,pero tio que queres quando juegas en serveros privatos.Perdona my espaniol no lo e practicado desde casi 14 anios.
U know enough to understand yoou=)
Dragon 15x

Davison - xNecroPhagusx - Makastrera -LuLLyta-  Makastrerita - Gura - (All Sold)

MDK 4Ever

Vinter

Quote from: hytac on June 17, 2010, 03:02:32 PM
i think u dont know nothing about this 3r programs..u say this like bot..i go to explain u dotn worry man

do u think the progrmer of l2w are hacking ppl who play in DN??¬¬ and if u download l2w for other site upload by a "noob hacker using trojans" he must play in Dn(there are more server than dn..)  becouse if i infected some pcs i wouldnt change my server only for freak a guy...
i dont know the Dn secure system but if u are sure its perfect(there arent the perfect secure) will be our fault..

i know chiri isnt infected by some trojans explit and so on...as i revise his computer personaly, im telecommunications engineer i can share with GMs the screens of my internal scam like firewalls log, conections scaning and so on with this scam, whats more Chiri is using DeepFreeze  Standard 6.61.20.2822 and he cant be hacked by trojans o exploit...
i think chiri's computer is a secure machine but its not perfect,  if i would hack his machine and i see this problems sure i dont do this for a game =( only for money xD.

Gms i think it is ur fault.. Please resolve this.. and can u say me what acount has been baned? PM plz

THIS IS THE GUY !!
JOIN THE BATTLE !!
http://warthunder.com/
Car of my dreams <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmgMzFdv4M

hytac

Quote from: GuRa on June 17, 2010, 03:47:27 PM
I get perma ban, but np, this week is raining all days, and i had ahobby for now =)!Jaja, Es solo un juego. Que chiri se meta en menos paginas niceo, y veras como no le pasa eso! Y fui bueno, no rompi los items! Eso si la mitad estan regalados, como mucho recuperareis 3 aqs!
Amigo no es solo un juego..si aun tiens establecida esa conexion puedes teern problemas pero al caso aunque los hayas regalado no puedes regalar algo que no es tuyo o vendido eso tiene que ser devuelto..

Shilen

Quote from: jailaa on June 17, 2010, 03:09:41 PM
lol :) (yes I understand spanish, portugues, italian and french )
huh, nice, now lets learn hungarian  ;D
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

hytac

plz dont disturb..

Gms plz xplain why u dont restore our items ??? ???

Chiri

The first problem has been resolved sucesfully,localice and ban the Hacker although i dont undestand why GMs say it is my fault.

I´m very grateful to people who are agree with me. thanks.

I think GMs should recover and restore what this person stole me, as this items are the work of a clan since server started, and what is my fault if some guy hack my PC?.

I'm sorry but if GMs dont return us OUR items, we will go to other server.

GL to other Clans. Bye.

Popeyo

So the end of story is a ban for a hacker and clan loose items?

Blame to robbed ppl?

Is that fair?

You dont care plyrs?

Not a good end here I'm afraid. For server I mean.

hytac

Quote from: Chiri on June 17, 2010, 07:16:51 PM
The first problem has been resolved sucesfully,localice and ban the Hacker although i dont undestand why GMs say it is my fault.

I´m very grateful to people who are agree with me. thanks.

I think GMs should recover and restore what this person stole me, as this items are the work of a clan since server started, and what is my fault if some guy hack my PC?.

I'm sorry but if GMs dont return us OUR items, we will go to other server.

GL to other Clans. Bye.
+1
QuoteSo the end of story is a ban for a hacker and clan loose items?

Blame to robbed ppl?

Is that fair?

You dont care plyrs?

Not a good end here I'm afraid. For server I mean.

man im completely agree with u it isnt fair..

Popeyo

I think GMs want to do it well. Problem maybe they are unexperienced.

But what is fair and clear is that justice must be done.

No private propiety security atm.

Not in server.

Lets see what they decide at last.