DesertoreS Clan HACKED

News:

Main Menu

DesertoreS Clan HACKED

Started by Chiri, June 17, 2010, 12:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiri

I am the clan leader.

2 days ago my account got hacked and the hacker stole all my items and clan items (jewelry and Orfen AQ boss, TTs, set DC Robe, set DC Leather, full drops, weapons, adena ...).

We have sent pm to GMs (Descent, Torn, Protocol ..) and even Jail4 in game and we have not received a response. Do not plan to do anything about it?.

It seems that the GMs do not have time to give response to this problem, and whether to raise money Donator NPC.

If GMs do not give answer to this problem my Clan Desertores, +50 players on line, will leave the server, including Donator players.

Waiting for reply ...

BB

Quote from: Chiri on June 17, 2010, 12:15:57 AM
I am the clan leader.

2 days ago my account got hacked and the hacker stole all my items and clan items (jewelry and Orfen AQ boss, TTs, set DC Robe, set DC Leather, full drops, weapons, adena ...).

We have sent pm to GMs (Descent, Torn, Protocol ..) and even Jail4 in game and we have not received a response. Do not plan to do anything about it?.

It seems that the GMs do not have time to give response to this problem, and whether to raise money Donator NPC.

If GMs do not give answer to this problem my Clan Desertores, +50 players on line, will leave the server, including Donator players.

Waiting for reply ...
Chiri noob :D next time don't share your acc login and pass between whole clan :D
Server: Infinity x5 (R.I.P.)
Ghost Hunter/Shillien Templar - 80/80
Sagittarius/Hierophant - 78/78
Destroyer/Tyrant - 76/6x

We love answers: "Patience pls" and:
Quote from: drakeworking on it

Popeyo

You mentioned the magic words Chiri. 

If GMs dont give you correct answer to your problem, they may lose whole clan with its correspondent donators.

Dont worry man, you will be attended. Otherwise ............... they'll lose onother clan. Good luck with your claim man. :D

Descent

Reading your account logs you have shared your account to a few other players from Spain, the player who potentially has the items you claim also share other accounts with you...example SorQueen.

Therefore claiming this as a hack is a totally illogical and you should sort this out amongst yourself.

Chiri

Quote from: Descent on June 17, 2010, 01:50:14 AM
Reading your account logs you have shared your account to a few other players from Spain, the player who potentially has the items you claim also share other accounts with you...example SorQueen.

Therefore claiming this as a hack is a totally illogical and you should sort this out amongst yourself.

My account Chiri as a clan leader logically only i have it.

Sorqueen account was hacked too, and yes, many people know that account but, is a secondary character and we don't pay attention.

My answer is who can hack my acount if i give it to nobody. Can u solve the problem? and recover what they have stolen?

Thanks.

baraan

i saw someone screaming in the middle of giran your account name and pass and sorqueen's too, its impossible for gm to know who stole those items now that hundreds of players have logged that account, i bet you were using walker or other kind of illegal software so a hack was to be expected.

EsaKeDoem

You know he may got hacked trhu his email,not only from 3th program.Or it seems most kiddos here try to distract GM's from that option couse in that case they have a leak.And i can ashure you i have friend that already loged at DN-I won't say witch server and menaged to mess a bit he wrote as a GM so gues how good server protection is. :o ::) :-*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

Torn

Quote from: Chiri on June 17, 2010, 02:35:07 AM

My account Chiri as a clan leader logically only i have it.

Sorqueen account was hacked too, and yes, many people know that account but, is a secondary character and we don't pay attention.

My answer is who can hack my acount if i give it to nobody. Can u solve the problem? and recover what they have stolen?

Thanks.

You did share your account, thats is the 1st mistake.
We can not know what protection are you using for your computer, nor the sites you are visiting.
Your account is completly and fully your responsibility (as long its not servers security leak), so you and only you have full responsibility about it.
We can not restore any items that you have lost, because we (gm or dn) , didnt do anything regarding it to make you loose them.
And finally even on official, they do not help nor restore any items in "hack" cases.
Quote from: EsaKeDoem on June 17, 2010, 09:07:09 AM
You know he may got hacked trhu his email,not only from 3th program.Or it seems most kiddos here try to distract GM's from that option couse in that case they have a leak.And i can ashure you i have friend that already loged at DN-I won't say witch server and menaged to mess a bit he wrote as a GM so gues how good server protection is. :o ::) :-*
Hacking trough his mail means someone "HACKED" his mail not the server side, since usually people are using mails marc@blabla.com with pass marc1986 or in generally that persons who do know them in rl can easy guess after few times, then there is security question about which mail he used or did he put security questions (<< ITS QUITE IMPORTANT).

This is the BIGGEST crap i ever heard so far, none can log as gm as long his IP isnt unlocked,security of DN is solid rock regarding accounts and privacy things, so your story is same as fairytale.Show us some proofs if you still claim same thing or do not post same thigs and lies again.

bourrin

on 15x gms would help him even if was his fault
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

k0dex

Quote from: Chiri on June 17, 2010, 12:15:57 AM

And who are you and where are those 50 ppl onilne lol? :D

Vinter

JOIN THE BATTLE !!
http://warthunder.com/
Car of my dreams <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmgMzFdv4M

Nabz0r

Quote from: Descent on June 17, 2010, 01:50:14 AM

pooned
Quote from: k0dex on June 17, 2010, 10:18:50 AM
And who are you and where are those 50 ppl onilne lol? :D
exactly :)), i thought your clan got scattered 1 month ago  :D

Noob and Beyond