Web Analytics
BORING, have to do something. Discusion. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

BORING, have to do something. Discusion.

Started by Navaro, June 20, 2010, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k0dex

Quote from: peroxide on June 21, 2010, 01:42:52 PM
Besides you are all experienced players, tell me in your l2 past when did GM's ever changed something becaused a group of people complained? I think never.

So it's really easy guys, you have 2 options ahead of you:

1.LEAVE
2.STAY

What's it gonna be? ;D

you are an idiot, if you say so then delete all  forum sections and just leave bad users and bugs. this server is basicly wrong bcos its same files from other DN servers where mutants are possible, ppl have s80 and olypiad style is 1+1. plz give some arguments or leave.

HouseIND

Quote from: peroxide on June 21, 2010, 01:39:52 PM
Unno what I just realised, that you guys have been bitching since day 1, DAY 1 BABY!

What ever we will do, what ever GM will do U WILL ALWAYS COMPLAIN. Ffs guys you spend much more time on the forum then IG.

YET, you still play, with all your bitching and winning and pro and contra opinions, what can I say, if you REALLY don't like this server, LEAVE.

If it's server's fate to die, it will die regardless if you guys play or not.

You are an example of a "First Class Moron" . We complain because we want the server to improve and more players to come and more pvp to happen . We aren't idiots to spend time and find out that things are wrong , and if it is fixed all will be fine . Shadow was a hit , Frintezza substack interlude was a hit , they where almost flawless , so fix major issues and this is a terrific server , i bet it will have 3k+ online

peroxide

The only things that are wrong are inside ur heads, I see a much better server then 15x

The only problem is that you have all the items you need (from booting most likely :D) and now ur bored, your still young kids.....ur patience needs to improve, regards keep complaining don' t let me stop you :-*

pigozord

typical retard, you dont have any idea what are you talking about but you speak as a wiseman.

yea, all aq, orfens, cores, A sets we have from boting. congrats, you have won an award!

didnt you realise, that we (enclave) will eventualy kill that boosted RB, as always with 124 dualboxes but nvm.  how about you and your clan? first example, biggest clan here and their ally (160ppl?) pm us every day, they want to buy AQs? wtf? you cant make 4 sorcs, buff them properly and kill it?

and what about some newbie 10ppl clans? is it you philosophy? "ju need 10 partyz to kyll bajumozord or gtfo!" ? huh? you know what lineage II is?

if you think, that some TOP clan would play here at this moment you are terribly wrong. TOP clans need other TOP clans to play, not average ones.

TifaPL

Buahahahaha rotfl "you are an idiot" "no, u are lame" "noob" buahahahaha so funny :) THIS SERVER IS BORING and it wont change, but if u like it I can just say: Have Boring Fun :)
DragonNetwork since 2005

peroxide

Quote from: TifaPL on June 21, 2010, 07:26:50 PM
Buahahahaha rotfl "you are an idiot" "no, u are lame" "noob" buahahahaha so funny :) THIS SERVER IS BORING and it wont change, but if u like it I can just say: Have Boring Fun :)

Ty I will have boring fun. You guys enjoy other servers also, I dont undertand why some of you go soooo berzerkers about an forum discussion ::)

Something tells me you will still be here long after I wont ;D

Navaro

Back to Cave Troll. Dude just gtfo and search for Trolls Topic. We dont whant changes only for us, dont write this words that like we cry about it, because u - when u get sub equip like we (or Other Enemys) get bored, because u CAN'T do anything just farm farm farm.

Here are just FILES from Dragon server where are : Mutants, 90% have s80, and u can go to Antharas Valakas By SUBCLASS ( i guess here also is Anthy from DN sub - boosted , so HOW THE freak U WHANT KILL HIM on MAIN (w/o sub) we go whole server to kill him?
I want pvp for epics, RBs etc. On Dragon also many ears ago RB's wasn't boosted like it is now, so this server need also files for Brand New Server. GM should observe what going on on server, and inclusive with equip on server boost RB . But here GM start from behinde. GM on dragon boost RB's because they die in 30s-1min, but here u wont make it w/o mutants or equip like on Dragon.

LIKE i Said many week ago:
UPDATE:
- RB's killable by 1 PT, but not by 1 Tyr/DE. (boost p.atak, and reflect dmg, and DE/TYR wont heal on dance of wampire + wampire). You can reduce them Drop chance or Amount% if u afraid of health server. But we whant fight for this RB! GMs can also remove s80 drop from this RB for 1 or 2 months, to ppl dont get fast good equip. First S, when server will have 80% S unlock s80 on rbs.

- Epics. If Antharas, Valakas, Frintezza are also boosted like on Dragon u should cioppy file from Official, because here u must kill him on Main class (w/o sub) so like on retail server. Or Dont change it, but allow enter to this RB on Subs - its better way, we whant PVP for it not pvp + change :P

-Hero. If its fight like on retail server, so how the freak Healers will get 50 fights and 30 win? I dont like feed Oly, better reduce it to 9 Fights + 1 won fight.

-Baium. I think u should also reduce him a bit, not much because on Retail Server its too easy Epic (1 pt). Reduce a bit boost, but not killable by 1 Tyr/DE. Because Baium Fights are major on every server, more clans fight for him than for Anthy etc. So we whant fight for it, if he will be too strong ppl wont came to pvp, because they will know that they cant kill him even if they win PvP for him.

^Torn^ plz wake up! Online its less than few week ago. Ppl are bored, if u won't make change i guess server will die... I dont whant it, lets have some FUN not Farm.... plz....

k0dex

ha ha ha
Y we know jaila is like house, and he is no 1 botter in the world pfff

pigozord

i see a retard here. learn engrish than speak QQrina.

elou

Quote from: pigozord on June 21, 2010, 11:26:04 PM
i see a retard here. learn engrish than speak QQrina.

ENGRISH is btw lol :p

wts english lessons
[URL=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/youcancountonus.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

*Elou, 85 lvl Aw, Hero

Ryoko

Quote from: Navaro on June 21, 2010, 08:15:51 PM
Back to Cave Troll. Dude just gtfo and search for Trolls Topic. We dont whant changes only for us, dont write this words that like we cry about it, because u - when u get sub equip like we (or Other Enemys) get bored, because u CAN'T do anything just farm farm farm.

Here are just FILES from Dragon server where are : Mutants, 90% have s80, and u can go to Antharas Valakas By SUBCLASS ( i guess here also is Anthy from DN sub - boosted , so HOW THE freak U WHANT KILL HIM on MAIN (w/o sub) we go whole server to kill him?
I want pvp for epics, RBs etc. On Dragon also many ears ago RB's wasn't boosted like it is now, so this server need also files for Brand New Server. GM should observe what going on on server, and inclusive with equip on server boost RB . But here GM start from behinde. GM on dragon boost RB's because they die in 30s-1min, but here u wont make it w/o mutants or equip like on Dragon.

LIKE i Said many week ago:
UPDATE:
- RB's killable by 1 PT, but not by 1 Tyr/DE. (boost p.atak, and reflect dmg, and DE/TYR wont heal on dance of wampire + wampire). You can reduce them Drop chance or Amount% if u afraid of health server. But we whant fight for this RB! GMs can also remove s80 drop from this RB for 1 or 2 months, to ppl dont get fast good equip. First S, when server will have 80% S unlock s80 on rbs.

- Epics. If Antharas, Valakas, Frintezza are also boosted like on Dragon u should cioppy file from Official, because here u must kill him on Main class (w/o sub) so like on retail server. Or Dont change it, but allow enter to this RB on Subs - its better way, we whant PVP for it not pvp + change :P

-Hero. If its fight like on retail server, so how the freak Healers will get 50 fights and 30 win? I dont like feed Oly, better reduce it to 9 Fights + 1 won fight.

-Baium. I think u should also reduce him a bit, not much because on Retail Server its too easy Epic (1 pt). Reduce a bit boost, but not killable by 1 Tyr/DE. Because Baium Fights are major on every server, more clans fight for him than for Anthy etc. So we whant fight for it, if he will be too strong ppl wont came to pvp, because they will know that they cant kill him even if they win PvP for him.

^Torn^ plz wake up! Online its less than few week ago. Ppl are bored, if u won't make change i guess server will die... I dont whant it, lets have some FUN not Farm.... plz....

+1

AWOL

Quote from: Navaro on June 21, 2010, 08:15:51 PM

Seems like u never played support on oly, did u ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXy2SceUgb0

ROCK MOVE!