Web Analytics
BORING, have to do something. Discusion. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

BORING, have to do something. Discusion.

Started by Navaro, June 20, 2010, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moah123

and how do you expect to bring 1k new players here??

full dynasty on donation, farm only server where you cant do anything but quest and farm and so on...

Sev3n

Quote from: Lecktor on June 20, 2010, 12:17:07 PM
all raids are verry easy

start make a ty/des lnervusl is 1 =)  and he solo kills 90% of the raids   ;)

I Think i was 1st de/ty on server....
Btw DE/TY can kill ( on 79 lvl ) like 10 rbs not more , i trying kill that OP rbs but w/o result i cant make any little HP down ...so :) ...and a lot of ppls saying im Donator ... and im not , i just exp ppls for coins , and lvl up Cry...that's all.
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
MasterGhost SPS + TY/DE + DE/TY + EE/SPS OFF
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF
iDraksLord TH + TH/PP OFF

Navaro

Ashee we were w8ited too much. This server have 2 month, and zero major pvp for Epics or RB. On every server are top factor clans, so dont write about w8 for other ppl. This server need changes, or it will die... Ppl just farm thats all, many of us have breke. Online its lower than few days/week ago. I whant pvp for Epics, why u need 5 PT to kill it, or on RB 2 pt? It should be like on official servers where u are able to kill every RB by 1 pt. We whant some fon, not preapere to RB for ages. Also with Epics, let PvP decide who will get it, not fuking number of pt ( min 4 or more pt on 1k server ;o)

If will be to easy GM can increase boost of RB/epic when server get many s80.

k0dex

and once again ill say about olympiad. Its most lame oly ever seen in 4 years of my l2 experience. Everybody feeding and trying to make 50 fights, its hardcore retarded, oly  is one of most interesting part of the game. And here its just retarded, how some damn bish/ee/se can make 50 fights and win 30 in other way then feed? You can kill som1 by this classes but god save me! not 30 times!

RETARDED SERVER WITHOUT ANY PROGRESS AND CHANGES

bsrealm

Lineage must have easy to kill RBs (most of them - again, since it is substack just make it so DE/TY cannot kill it - perhaps add reflect damage to all RBs ;)). The reason for easy to kill RBs is that the emphasis then becomes on the PVP and not the stupid PVE aspect of killing the RBs. We all know Lineage 2 is not very refreshing with respect to RB battles. Its almost always just one BIG monster running around doing BIG damage and thats it. Thats not the fun people play Lineage 2 for.

The real fun is getting ACCESS to that RB. PVP battles, getting into the various lairs and losing the quest item when your enemy pwns you and you go make another red fabric or protal stone or whatever. Noblesse teleport and run down and quickly summon a party in, FoI, Mass Res!, OL Seals!, this is the fun. If a clan can do all this, and beat the enemies, good, now just make quick work of the RBs and get your items. Thats how even the ORIGINAL server is designed.

This still eliminates noobs from getting the RBs easily because they cannot win the PVPs. Again, in a related note, please make the staging areas around RBs "pvp zones" or "siege zones" because I dont want freaking farming clans to take off war and come in and make us PK them all. Heck even our enemies have done that in previous servers.
Balki

elou

What did you expect from a new server? I think that coins sistem already freaked up this server too much. The easier is not the better ;) If want easy exp, easy rb, pvp, pvp and pvp go on high rate server. If you bore to gain exp, gain money, equip etc etc, why did you chose low rate serv? I think the wrost thing is that players here, don't have any entusiasm and any patience.
[URL=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/youcancountonus.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

*Elou, 85 lvl Aw, Hero

bsrealm

I trust my enemies will agree with me here: Give me a vanilla 9x Lineage 2 server and Baium will be dead by now. We have S grades here and its still not.
Balki

pigozord

hmm.. let's see. RB's are easy to kill? so why i didnt see dead nagga, glaki, varka / ketra RBs? stop shitting me about destro/tyr, dont teach father how to make kids.

didn't you notce, that RBs should be availbe to kill them with one party, so every clan here coul kill it? Boost epic, but weak some RBs, so every newbie clan here could try it. Making war zone near hi lvl RBs is not a bad idea.

and Navaro, if I see you writing another time "WHANT" instead of "WANT", I will get a car, come to you and slap your facking ass.  ;)

bsrealm

+1 pigozord. I think arguably the top 3 clans on this server want this change. Go GM, do something.
Balki

peroxide

Unno what I just realised, that you guys have been bitching since day 1, DAY 1 BABY!

What ever we will do, what ever GM will do U WILL ALWAYS COMPLAIN. Ffs guys you spend much more time on the forum then IG.

YET, you still play, with all your bitching and winning and pro and contra opinions, what can I say, if you REALLY don't like this server, LEAVE.

If it's server's fate to die, it will die regardless if you guys play or not.

peroxide

Besides you are all experienced players, tell me in your l2 past when did GM's ever changed something becaused a group of people complained? I think never.

So it's really easy guys, you have 2 options ahead of you:

1.LEAVE
2.STAY

What's it gonna be? ;D

TifaPL

I discovered it 1 month ago, there are no fun on this server, just farm farm farm exp exp exp. When some1 have DN sub class he is making next one and exp exp exp. Most boring server in my life, thats why i left :)
DragonNetwork since 2005