trash

News:

Main Menu

trash

Started by qqrer, June 29, 2010, 08:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qqrer

Trash do you have brain? lol
What are you doing with this server? KURWA !?
Alll the time you nerf only warriors and what about mages ?!
I play with arrcher and when i have full buff (i ve all resist ), mages hit me with regular hit for 1,5 - 2k+ (5k critic).
When i hit mages, i hit him from 900 to 2k (critical).
Where s class balance ? WHERE ? KURWA !!!!!!!!!!!! :[[[[ Mages > All
Song of elemental gave m.def now u nerf it + 1 for mages QQ
My suggestion - make single buff bar for song-dance !! In official server is like this.
Why this server dies ?!
This is your fault track, you re killing this server with all this cuts !!
This is my little opinion.
I ve enough of You Track , your stupidite and i leave this server ;//
To my friends, thx for game, cyu o9n other server ;D

Btw this server still have some potential. Track you ve to only take your ass up and do sth (come class balance).

trooperXkoki

Quote from: qqrer on June 29, 2010, 08:34:06 PM
I play with arrcher and when i have full buff (i ve all resist ), mages hit me with regular hit for 1,5 - 2k+ (5k critic).
My suggestion - make single buff bar for song-dance !! In official server is like this.
Why this server dies ?!

Btw this server still have some potential. Track you ve to only take your ass up and do sth (come class balance).

oooooo charlie that really hurttttts :X
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Shreed

Why this server dies ?!

No you dont ^^ otherwise you will not make new acc on forum for this flame :P
Anyway you have some right about archers but 900 to 2k (critical) lol on who ? on mobs ?
meyebe iam poor archer but my crits are max 800 to 1k on mages
but fights are longer and more interesting than befor :p

jygh

Quote from: Shreed on June 29, 2010, 09:06:50 PM
No you dont ^^ otherwise you will not make new acc on forum for this flame :P
Anyway you have some right about archers but 900 to 2k (critical) lol on who ? on mobs ?
meyebe iam poor archer but my crits are max 800 to 1k on mages
but fights are longer and more interesting than befor :p
dn cant make pt when u dont ve 2-3 ppls with sof and 2 bishops so yeah long fights imo xD
  Nightmare 30x

chlipus

Why this server dies ?!

learn how to buff/play good pvp player's doesn't have any problems with mages, what do you want from track ncsoft don't give  option to song of elemental mdef so QQ if you don't know how tu buff just leave and don't cry

joroboro

someone archer tried to kill mage/tank,specially bp/pal ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quotelearn how to buff/play good pvp player's doesn't have any problems with mages, what do you want from track ncsoft don't give  option to song of elemental mdef so QQ if you don't know how tu buff just leave and don't cry

you know what buff bar need archer vs mage's?say me cuz i am noob  >:(  don't forget write mage crit dmg

Deavon

Quote from: G4rro on June 30, 2010, 05:11:41 PM
yea most of them hits me by 150 to 500 max it depends of eq i guess , but they are doing it wrong , instead of spamming F1 F1 F1 , they should stun or lethal me .

Please :D 

We both know that mages are OP ,specially on p.def/ressists part .
I might have the most powerfull archer on server and barerly i can hit you for 1,2k(critical)  the same time that you healing ur self(stable) for 2k .
On the other hand  with boss set +6 and 400-450 dark ressist attributes i m getting hited for 5k-8k by necros .
And i guess you already know that i m not a random guy who is going to pvp un-prepared .
Sometimes its good to admit the truth .

Teh noob

Quote from: G4rro on June 30, 2010, 05:11:41 PM
yea most of them hits me by 150 to 500 max it depends of eq i guess , but they are doing it wrong , instead of spamming F1 F1 F1 , they should stun or lethal me .

dude keep cutting the damn trees instead of trying to prove your lost causes. concentrate on your mages hitting me for 400 when im with berserk on, then on the 500 archery damage recieved on sof+ heroic valor+ windstorm and+ bladestorm.

chlipus

Quote from: joroboro on June 30, 2010, 02:03:42 PM
someone archer tried to kill mage/tank,specially bp/pal ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you know what buff bar need archer vs mage's?say me cuz i am noob  >:(  don't forget write mage crit dmg

ncsoft do that tank shouldn't killed by arher so qq, on the serv we have many clases, i if you get buff for arher any mage kill you if you get buff for mage any arher kill you, if mage hit you to strong  make resist on armour if you don't have time for farm (stone/jewel/cry) buy it, if you don't have coins cry moar or stop playing here

Neozinhu

Well, being honest for a moment.

With TP in siege, with windstorm/cop, i dont even see the archer hits

But after kill the pony....it hurts  :-X
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

joroboro

Quote from: G4rro on June 30, 2010, 06:35:45 PM
Mages are not OP for sure , I was in 2 kinds of partys , mages and archers , for sure archers are dying much more faster than mages , but it depends of their buffs , Im getting low damages from mages too , and ofc not only me . So the problem is in Resists and Atributes = , mage should hit a other mage or fighter by 500 to 2.5k cryt max , and for me its good , archer should cryt by 1.5k ( with that OP Icarus ) , and that is what i can see on NM , its perfectly fine , not everyone plays mage/tanks , I can say that many of ppl rerolls from tanks to supports classes . Keep in mind that , this game is not created for a single pwners . So if u are trying to run alone and kill 1 pt by 4-5 k cryts per person , stop dreaming . I can assure you that if 6-7 archers will get same target , EVERYone will die , even tank .
don't talk  BULLSHIT ,what you want - all pt archer target you  and ? they make on you 300 dmg ,you have 2 k+ heal + heal other mage from your party = unvulnerable , same time nukers kill archer like ant  .This is equivalent ,when every time archer die like fly? Archers need buff resist vs 4 x kind mage(imposible with this f1cking buff bar) but with 1 x song of wind storm mage have resist vs alllllll ;D kind archer

trooperXkoki

Quote from: joroboro on June 30, 2010, 07:23:26 PMArchers need buff resist vs 4 x kind mage(imposible with this f1cking buff bar) but with 1 x song of wind storm mage have resist vs alllllll ;D kind archer
u sure? what about atributs on bows? u dont need resist agains holy? or fire? or w.e they have on bows?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)