trash - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

trash

Started by qqrer, June 29, 2010, 08:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neozinhu

Quote from: trooperXkoki on June 30, 2010, 08:13:54 PM
u sure? what about atributs on bows? u dont need resist agains holy? or fire? or w.e they have on bows?
True..

most of them are LOL...and put elementalz in bow instead of holy....(hai!...all use elemental prot and song to protect against mages)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

joroboro

Quoteu sure? what about atributs on bows? u dont need resist agains holy? or fire? or w.e they have on bows?

Quoteofc archer have prominence,death spike,hydro blast,hurricane,steal essence but we just forget use them

most of them are LOL...and put elementalz in bow instead of holy....(hai!...all use elemental prot and song to protect against mages)

ofc archer have prominence,death spike,hydro blast,hurricane,steal essence but we just forget use them

again bulshit,btw how can mage explain me how i paly with archer  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D funny

Neozinhu

Quote from: joroboro on June 30, 2010, 08:57:42 PM

again bulshit,btw how can mage explain me how i paly with archer  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D funny
u use fire element bow to farm in fog? . . easy question

Its not about "how to play" . . .its about element in weapons...playstyle isnt included   ;)
Neozinhu

joroboro

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 30, 2010, 09:02:11 PM
u use fire element bow to farm in fog? . . easy question

Its not about "how to play" . . .its about element in weapons...playstyle isnt included   ;)
vs holy attack you have min. resist - for that we have holy attack attribute ,if you want w ecan make test you with clean set  vs clean bow ,w/o attribute , and you see dmg (specially) on bp/pal  

nvm i think this post don't change nothing .......we all know why

trooperXkoki

Quote from: joroboro on June 30, 2010, 09:27:31 PM
 vs holy attack you have min. resist - for that we have holy attack attribute ,if you want w ecan make test you with clean set  vs clean bow ,w/o attribute , and you see dmg (specially) on bp/pal 

nvm i think this post don't change nothing .......we all know why
you wanna kill tank in 2hits?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

joroboro

Quote from: trooperXkoki on June 30, 2010, 09:33:46 PM
you wanna kill tank in 2hits?
hahaha again bulshit

no with 2 hit, we CANT kill mage/tank ,specially bp/pal - never

closed.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: joroboro on June 30, 2010, 09:35:14 PM
hahaha again bulshit

closed.
ofc you can, you have to burn his mana first, coz he heal his self, no?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Neozinhu

Quote from: joroboro on June 30, 2010, 09:35:14 PM
hahaha again bulshit

closed.

its the deflect arrow...not the def...

;)
Neozinhu

Weezer

Quote from: Neozinhu on June 30, 2010, 09:59:46 PM
its the deflect arrow...not the def...
;)

Simple, make Deflect Arrow work like UD and Vengeance with robe.

Normal bonus u will get only with Heavy Set (so tank/fighter wont be nerfed) and on Robe Set something like 30% (will make test with SK/PS later and post screens) of normal damage reduction bonus...

Neozinhu

Quote from: Weezer on June 30, 2010, 11:19:33 PM
Simple, make Deflect Arrow work like UD and Vengeance with robe.
Agree with that
Neozinhu

VforVanilla

Quote from: G4rro on June 30, 2010, 11:38:15 PM

omfg guys c'mon stop this shit , again you are trying to nerf something that doesnt have to be nerfed . I cant understand why all of Top archers in NM are not writing here even single word about nerfing or boosting archers or mages . Simply they can handle it , and they know how to play corectly .

If you are playing with dynasty bow +f + 5 or draco + 10 and dnet with 7 lvl atributes and you want to kill everything , you are just retarded. Try to fight with Icarus +7-8  with pretty good augument and max lvl of atr , full rb jew set , and dnet with full lvl of atr , you will see the difference . Seriously you are trying to make your own Lineage game , like lucifsg  ::)

PS that reply wasnt to Weezer , just to crying archers .

Deathhand noob archer? oO

joroboro

Quote from: G4rro on July 01, 2010, 12:56:11 AM
Deathand has almost perfectly equipped char and has enough skills to be a one of the top , but his problem is that he is running alone , and thats why even with 1.3k to 2k dmg he cant do nothing . But now imagine that 5 ppl like  Deathand are hitting tank by 1.5k each hit per 2 secs , so dont tell me that archers sux and they should be boosted or tank nerfed . Its just about eq and char . If your eq sux , even boosted like hell you cant do nothing . Face that .
bp/pal in mage party = immortal this is fact, i cant see alone bp/pal  on pvp vs archer ;)

Quoteso dont tell me that archers sux and they should be boosted or tank nerfed
this  is question -archer can kill fighetr/tank np, but can't kill bp/tank  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D