Archer dmq, etc - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Archer dmq, etc

Started by Protector, July 01, 2010, 06:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigozord

to a tard who played glad/pp  ;D :
NO, you understood nothing, now gtfo with yor cool stories, bro.

some archers wants NORMAL archery dmg. end of story.

besides, dunno from which clan are you, but atm we (enclave archery pt) wins almost every party vs party mass pvp. inculding mages with their vortex hits for 24.

jailaa

Quote from: pigozord on July 01, 2010, 01:19:44 PM
NO, you understood nothing, now gtfo with yor cool stories, bro.

some archers wants NORMAL archery dmg. end of story.

besides, dunno from which clan are you, but atm we (enclave archery pt) wins almost every party vs party mass pvp. inculding mages with their vortex hits for 24.

The song of elemental = fixed - no more 50 damage
Archer damage "fixed" (we'll test today) -

pigozord

good! I hope we will get some nice pvp here ;) not 15 mins party vs party mass pvp with healing bishop by battle heal ;)

Akira

is all melee dmg changed to original, or is it just Archers? : )

it's just a question, im curious about it.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

jailaa

Quote from: Akira on July 01, 2010, 01:53:01 PM
is all melee dmg changed to original, or is it just Archers? : )

it's just a question, im curious about it.

ALL PVP DIRECT (not skills) physical damage: ranged or melee

Requiem For A Dream

lol bisont got nerfed....again.

k0dex

good job gms! today we had pvp and it was perfect archer vs mage party, both had good dmg.

k0dex

ofc bcos we won vs u on HS pt vs pt for example. but it was kinda borring hit 400 and get hited from mages 200. it was just lol borring long tvt. thats why changes was needed, and hitting karmian boy with draco focus+qa 600 dmg was not funny sorry dude.

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on July 01, 2010, 02:22:34 PM
i think that i took a looooooooong "spear" into my ass... -.-
pensa che lo stavo per fare anche io, una retail salvata(rigrazio la mia non voglia di expare  ;D ;D)

Shilen

Quote from: k0dex on July 01, 2010, 04:57:55 PM
ofc bcos we won vs u on HS pt vs pt for example. but it was kinda borring hit 400 and get hited from mages 200. it was just lol borring long tvt. thats why changes was needed, and hitting karmian boy with draco focus+qa 600 dmg was not funny sorry dude.
+1
and finally we had a nice pvp on BS port also
it was good to see 2k dmg (from both sides), not 500 like before
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

pigozord

Quote from: k0rina on July 01, 2010, 04:49:53 PM
u didnt realised smth   yes u  said alone  "Dragon"  dragon isnt a normal serv is substuck serv with many nerfs   that are "supposed to  balance" the serv
this u told me about ++ bow well ok then go on x15 with draco+f+0   buff ur self however u like use i dont care holy lvl 9  and go try kill some1   if u manage to kill even 1 guy on 1vs1 then  ok  u right
btw this for me and my clanmates   isnt hard to use full resists on wind/fire/water  :D
and yes i still support my opinion that a good fullbuffed fighter with brain ( i dont mean u dont panic  :-* )   can kill a mage  even if i play mage atm .

ok, now say it again and use english. seriously, I have no idea what are you balblaing now.
wind, water fire buff, holy lvl9, ++bow, dragon, archer killing mage = seriously, what?

jailaa

I did some tests today with people with NO element on weapons, damage seems OK ( it's not perfect ofc ) but it's balanced enough for PVP. I would suggest though with a boost for dagger dmg or better said physical skill dmg.

From personal official server experience a full buff dagger with hero dagger hitting only 1.2k with ant queen :) is WEAK.

However this will not take place until i get to test a dagger with element and with at least +5-6 element enchant on backstab