Started by djvancho, July 03, 2010, 06:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippobg

SadFace
WC/OL

DarkVengeance

Quote from: zippobg on July 03, 2010, 11:42:17 PM
QQ ?
Poor kids when something don't work correctly and we want FIX you write we cry?
Seems your inteligence only able to write such a things.
It's really funny that BP vs PP both use mana burn and both chars are on full mana :)

Our "beloved" topic writer, wrote it with caps lock and really looks like he's crying ... yeah it's not working as it should, cooldown is huge and the amount of mp it sucks down is really low.
And it's Stevan ... not Stefan.

♥ Panic ♥
Valkyria x9
DarkVengeance NE/BP

Nightmare x30
iBurn WL/SR
AncientDevil OL/WC

Dragon x15
DarkVengeance GL/PP

Finisterre

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on July 20, 2010, 03:04:55 PM
it was enrfed because after 3-4 mana burn opponent didnt had any mp

find other ways to win
Before that fix, mana burn in DN was stronger than official (coz of wrong modifier in formula for mana damage). And also that ain't a good reason to make a skill useless.

Max mp affects to mana damage (more max mp, more damage. lesser max mp, lesser mana damage.) so it's not that hard to find a balance.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

HouseIND

Well I think the problem is , if we fix mana burn for healers ...oly is going to be good for them .Issue starts when we come to stack sub , when a healer can max out and have only 1.5k matk or so , a Mage like screamer is gonna have 6-7k matk easily , if it's gonna be the same amount of drain like a healer does , SH/se will drain full mana in 1-2 burns .solution maybe block the skill for healers/buffers who go /Mage. I don't know any other solution   ;D , so if anyone thinks of something good please post it .

HouseIND

Hmm just thought of another solution , maybe we can cap the maximum amount mana burned ?  I don't know if all this is possible , just giving out logistics .

Finisterre

When a storm screamer can have 7k m.atk, even a non-subbed eva's saint can have 3k m.atk with same equip/buffs.

And calculation of magic damage is a bit different from physical. To deal x2 damage, you need x4 m.atk (if you have x2 m.atk, you make approx x1.4 damage). So a storm screamer/ss with 7k m.atk hits around x1.5 harder than a simple eva's saint with 3k m.atk BUT with approx x0.8 casting speed. (20% higher DPS but with +35% mp consumption)

After all, if a class would be doing proper magic damage, everything should be ok with other classes as well.

Quote from: HouseIND on July 26, 2010, 07:34:15 AM
Hmm just thought of another solution , maybe we can cap the maximum amount mana burned ?  I don't know if all this is possible , just giving out logistics .
Not a good solution. D.elves have higher m.atk but slower casting. Elves have lower m.atk but faster casting. Human have normal status. If you limit max damage, you must adjust re-casting delay or casting speed.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

TheLox

NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WRITE WITH CAPITALS ON TITLE, I'LL SIMPLY DELETE THREAD.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: TheLox on July 26, 2010, 09:27:16 PM
TOOOOOOO LOXXXX xaxaxaxa, kick those kids  ;)
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

HouseIND

Quote from: Finisterre on July 26, 2010, 09:06:35 PM
When a storm screamer can have 7k m.atk, even a non-subbed eva's saint can have 3k m.atk with same equip/buffs.

And calculation of magic damage is a bit different from physical. To deal x2 damage, you need x4 m.atk (if you have x2 m.atk, you make approx x1.4 damage). So a storm screamer/ss with 7k m.atk hits around x1.5 harder than a simple eva's saint with 3k m.atk BUT with approx x0.8 casting speed. (20% higher DPS but with +35% mp consumption)

After all, if a class would be doing proper magic damage, everything should be ok with other classes as well.
Not a good solution. D.elves have higher m.atk but slower casting. Elves have lower m.atk but faster casting. Human have normal status. If you limit max damage, you must adjust re-casting delay or casting speed.
Thanks for the technical info , if this how it works in DN also , then I think it should be fixed asap ;) . Nobody knows DN formulas :p

zippobg

Quote from: TheLox on July 26, 2010, 09:27:16 PM
XaXaXa. After 3 months you saw this treat Good JOB!!!

SadFace
WC/OL

HouseIND

bump.No GM response for past few posts , really bad