Main Menu

maybe lvl 85 on subs?

Started by k0dex, July 16, 2010, 04:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChujoZord

Quote from: MrYoOcker on July 17, 2010, 04:27:28 PM
maybe naked woman ?  xD

Give 85 grrr, I like a lot expic
It's not possible since this game it's L2 yet. You can't change game core. Have you ever saw on any server that on retail people made 81-85 lvl? Because I didn't.
Topic to close.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Toszi

QuoteIt's not possible since this game it's L2 yet.

Good joke. :D

On the road again. :D

k0dex

Quote from: 2nFear on July 17, 2010, 04:18:48 PM
As i see u/ur clan are still complaing about everything here. First u cried about baium , now about lvl on subs ;) What next will u want? Free vesper sets? :P
look you fukin retard, I dont QQ on anything, I dont need this lvl 85 so much , it was suggestion. And who the hell are you to talk about my clan? you failed and your newbie clan and now you sit only on forum, so plz leave this game to pros, and stop shit-talk.

Shilen

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 17, 2010, 06:51:02 PM
It's not possible since this game it's L2 yet. You can't change game core. Have you ever saw on any server that on retail people made 81-85 lvl? Because I didn't.
Topic to close.
belive me, i was on server where u could have lvl 85 retail  :)
its not impossible, depends on settings
but still NO  :P
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

6bIK

Topic to close.

1. its DN , here all is possible...
2. it's possible re-code core...

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Ashlynn

Topic to close.
Of course it IS possible, lol :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Ashlynn on July 18, 2010, 01:48:58 AM

just because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD

pigozord

jesusfackingchrist what an emo rage..

guy created thread with interesting topic, and if you want to be smartass write something more than 'NO RETARD". ofcourse is it possible to make 85 at retail. perosnaly I dont care if we have 80 or 85 lvl here.

6bIK

Quote from: pigozord on July 18, 2010, 09:27:20 AM
jesusfackingchrist what an emo rage..

guy created thread with interesting topic, and if you want to be smartass write something more than 'NO RETARD". ofcourse is it possible to make 85 at retail. perosnaly I dont care if we have 80 or 85 lvl here.
if u dontmotherfockingcare then plz stfu with it "jesusfackingchrist"

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Ashlynn

Quote from: ChillyWilly on July 18, 2010, 05:41:44 AM
just because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD

of course, I am all for keeping lvl 80 cap for subclasses, since that's how it was intended by NC Soft. :P But well, another way to look at it is, that NC Soft also never intended to have a stacking subclasses :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

MrYoOcker

Quote from: Ashlynn on July 18, 2010, 01:48:58 AM

Quote from: 6bIK on July 18, 2010, 01:17:05 AM
1. its DN , here all is possible...
2. it's possible re-code core...

+1

Mr. YoOcker

amadeus

good idea, 80+ skills pwnz

And need make stucksub oly becouse its substack server
i think that: ppls should choose   x/y class to oly at evry month start, and can play oly with only 1 class with stucked skills.

ex: im lvl80 ty/de and lvl80 sps/ee
go to manager reg to oly as ty/de, and in this month i can play on OLy  only like ty/de, and i can be Tyrant hero

its simple....

sorry for my shity english